• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
lol, I listened to it, I'm interested to see why you think it's not worth the time (I was admittedly doing many other things during the 2 hours they were yapping on). I think I'm gonna play Marth if the ban goes through, or maybe Wario. Adam, I'm gonna need lots of practice sessions!

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Yeah DH, it was just you. How did it go though? I'm still curious. If you're mad that I didn't listen to it, I think I was busy around whenever it came on.
Well the point was to convince Samurai Panda with side he should be on, though I came down to Anti-Ban saying "He's not broken" and Pro-Ban saying "john john john he's to hard to beat so lets ban him john john." Though both sides made very valid points.

lol, I listened to it, I'm interested to see why you think it's not worth the time (I was admittedly doing many other things during the 2 hours they were yapping on). I think I'm gonna play Marth if the ban goes through, or maybe Wario. Adam, I'm gonna need lots of practice sessions!
If the an goes through, I'm basically done with Brawl. I'll enter tourneys a sh*t cause it's still fun and whatnot, but yea...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Did anyone write down what was said? I think your account may be a little biased DH lol. I was hoping for some more specifics or something interesting happened.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
At some point it'll be downloadable, so just check the thread in a few days and you can listen to the whole thing yourself. But, that's what I got out of it. To me, AZ and Umbreon were making much better points than OS.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
The pro-banners said that he's entirely too dominant this early in the game's lifespan. The anti's countered with the fact that the top players would be winning whether they used him or not (Chu for example). Then they brought up the problem was that everybody and their 5 yr old cousin was picking up MK for tourneys because they know he'll give them the best shot possible. I don't remember what happened after that. Some parallel was made to Sheik in Melee at some point. Yadda yadda, I still think it's too early and that if they decide to ban him now he'll never be unbanned and so we'll never know for certain if it was merited or not.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hey, I was wonderin, should we get someone else to take over the locator thread? I mean, we've had new bros postin stuff here, but it never gets updated, so I'm not sure if that discourages bros or not.

Anyway, lazors are too good BEHR.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
The pro-banners said that he's entirely too dominant this early in the game's lifespan. The anti's countered with the fact that the top players would be winning whether they used him or not (Chu for example). Then they brought up the problem was that everybody and their 5 yr old cousin was picking up MK for tourneys because they know he'll give them the best shot possible. I don't remember what happened after that. Some parallel was made to Sheik in Melee at some point. Yadda yadda, I still think it's too early and that if they decide to ban him now he'll never be unbanned and so we'll never know for certain if it was merited or not.
That's a much better explanation. That's what I think. It's way to early to even think about banning characters. So what, MK is good and people play him for that reason. Most players in Melee can pull a Fox out of there back pocket if they have too, and no one was ever booed for that.

Basically, I think it does.
No, it don't really matter Kevin, we all know each other here.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ugh DH, I'm ignoring this MK arguement now. Apparently this falls under the realm of things that people won't change their mind about.

What about newer bros?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Just seems to defeat the prupose of the locator thread, but then again when I look at the old Melee PRs....lol.

You are right though, on the locator thing.

How's your woman?

null55

Smash Master
It doesn't really belong in a crew thread, so I'll just post here, but in case Eddie and Mike are reading this ****, I can let you guys know if we're smashing by probably Wednesday. Most likely, we're still on though.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Lulz Kay Hagan is our Senator now. :3

She was born in Shelby and Lives in G-Boro

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Kay Hagan? All I know about her is that commercial that said she supported godless Americans. Funniest poilitical slander ever.

Ragnarok knows his stuff.

Top Bottom