• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
She's gonna brainwash you too BEHR...

Dumb CPs? Such as...?

You can keep from being shield grabbed with Falco, but it's really hard. I still get shield grabbed by LoZR and I die from it, so you have to either get perfect pillaring on shield (I suggest you get Mask to help you practice) or just trick him and get a hit or grab him quickly.
You can also grab out of the shine. I swear I never see spacies do that. Why not?

I don't think you'd get grabbed if you did it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I keep meaning to do that, but I freeze up vs LoZR everytime. You know, the person I need it most for lol.

I'll go practice that soon. It's not hard, but tough to do when you need it.

You're lucky PLUR, no one wants to grab ICs lol.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Lucario is obviously the manliest. Listen to his screams, it sounds like he's that one guy who's suddenly overwhelmed with testosterone and he can't handle it so he has to blast it out of his hands constantly.

Whenever he gets hit, he absorbs a large amount of testosterone from the opponent, making him both stronger and manlier.
Lucario's Gay

You're lucky PLUR, no one wants to grab ICs lol.
I grab ICs.

You can also grab out of the shine. I swear I never see spacies do that. Why not?

I don't think you'd get grabbed if you did it.
I use it sometimes. It's just really situational, and hard it's to predict when a shine is going to be shielded, unless you're already pressuring a shield that is. That's mostly when I can pull it off, when I'm already shield pressuring.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Vilt: I'm hosting still. You have me added right?

DH: Woooooooow too good. Like, I'll look at this several times before I actually believe it. Good stuff bro.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@ the Lucario thing: I'm just messin, but I dislike the general Lucario playstyle. Nothing personal.

I....don't think we've played.

Melee and Brawl friendlies then! I'll try to help you out if you want.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
General Lucario playstyle: Roll, Spray and Pray, Spam... huh... wow, I suck...

Getting help is very much appreciated, especially in Melee, I'm kinda... inexperienced...

I'm using PT for this Brawl tourney, btw >.>

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Why not Lucario? Curious.

Yeah bro, I'll try to tell ya anything I can pick out in either game. As far as Melee goes, if you can't play against someone, then just practice your tech skill as a rule of thumb I always use.

PT is pretty cool, but....I don't understand. Why so much worse? You like PT more or what?

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
At the risk of sounding nerdy, the Pokemon genre always appealed to me as a kid and it's fun reliving the good ol' days. I started working on PT (after WonderBro Land) as an Olimar counterpick (he really confuzzles my mind) and later he moved up to the level of being a second main. I'm curious at how he'll do too.

As for Melee practice, I have been working a lot on tech skill, although I've kinda deleted my ability to wavedash as Fox for Marth and Roy... I have no one to practice with except at tourneys though. BEHR offers me friendlies, but all I know is that he lives in the woods, THERE'S NO ELECTRICITY IN THE WOODS!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
As long as Melee is involved, that'll probably work bro lol.

Doesn't sound nerdy to me at all. I've yet to play a good PT, so it should be a fun experience (not for at least one of your pokemon though....).

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
so i called him (behr)

so we're not smashing tomorrow because he says he has school stuff to work on, and i just remembered i have some family things arranged tomorrow and school work as well.

corey, you should come next weekend though because we will definitely be smashing. :D

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Yeah, you must be the Jiggz that obliterated me >.< but now I'm working on Roy, DK, and Falco.
Was I passable? Was I scrubby? I need TEEPZ!
well i only played you in two matches bro, it's hard to say much of anything from just that. you weren't scrubby though. come to greensboro next weekend and we will all play :bee:

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
I might be able to Sunday afternoon. I work both days next weekend until about 1 so Saturday would be too limited for me because of work the next day. I thought there was a Billfest next weekend though.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
nah dude. bill changed the date for you to the 15th so they would be adjacent to the previous bills' biweekly schedule.

whenever next weekend would be cool, whenever you can bro. if you wanna gimme your number then we can probably arrange something when the time comes closer.

Top Bottom