• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Awww Shady, come over to the Melee side, we have Catfish!

NEVARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Marth is the most manly character in the game and it's about time people realized it. Seriously, people like Captain Falcon and Snake are hailed for being so manly when they're honestly just compensating for their LACK of manliness. A true man doesn't need to walk around in a skin tight suit shouting "SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!" or "FALCON PAUWWNCH." Marth is so incredibly manly that he needs to appear so feminine to limit his incredible manliness--yes, Marth wears that tiara to prevent from manliness overload; last time he took it off, there were no survivors.

In fact, what really happens in his final smash is that after he thrusts his sword up in the air, his tiara raises a fraction of a milimeter, unleashing some of his overpowering manliness, thus the only possible outcome is the person or persons who are hit by his next attack immediately die, no questions asked. In fact, sometimes Marth kills himself with this attack because the Wii has a momentary lapse of understanding in which its mind is blown with Marth's manliness, but Nintendo quickly fixes the problem without you even noticing during one split second, because as we all know: Nintendo is magic. Even from the Fire Emblem game, they HAD to make sure that Marth somehow had an excuse to wear a tiara, because otherwise the game would be no fun when Marth killed EVERYTHING--even so, he still killed everything. The same holds true for Melee and Brawl.

When making his character, Nintendo reasoned that the tiara was still absolutely necessary to keep on his head, for fear that there would not be enough diversity in players, seeing as everyone would main Marth, or that their worst fears would come true: Marth, in all his manliness would come out of the game and slay the world, causing Jesus to ascend from the Heavens to rescue us all. Clearly Nintendo wasn't about to let the apocolypse occur, so they kept the tiara on out of fear of Marth.
Snake has a box. I win.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Marth has a huge sword to keep them away.

Marth has an overwhelmingly powerful tiara.

Marth is just too old for pedophiles...or so I'm told.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Did you get drastically better with Jiggz since last Billfest bro?

Not puttin you down, but usually you need more experience before you start making guides.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Lucario is obviously the manliest. Listen to his screams, it sounds like he's that one guy who's suddenly overwhelmed with testosterone and he can't handle it so he has to blast it out of his hands constantly.

Whenever he gets hit, he absorbs a large amount of testosterone from the opponent, making him both stronger and manlier.

BEHR

Smash Hero
It as good his mom has amazing Brownies. <3

I was like mnomnomnomonmonmonmonmomno

But we had a couple good matches I have dumb counter picks and I play Gay.

All I do is shield grabbed I got to stop being more predictable.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
She's gonna brainwash you too BEHR...

Dumb CPs? Such as...?

You can keep from being shield grabbed with Falco, but it's really hard. I still get shield grabbed by LoZR and I die from it, so you have to either get perfect pillaring on shield (I suggest you get Mask to help you practice) or just trick him and get a hit or grab him quickly.

BEHR

Smash Hero
x3

Rainbow Cruise,Japes. x3

Hes the one that gets Shield grabbed.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yup His Jiggs still ***** me he just need to rest more and not be scared.

Its pretty even honestly.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yuh he can Moonwalk across FD with Falcon. D:

Its actually scary. D:

I've been playing smarter as well.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I meant useful tech skills lol.

Good to hear. It's a shame you don't get Marth practice though cuz that's Falco's toughest matchup. I'll go Marth on you some when we play so you can learn ok?

BEHR

Smash Hero
I meant useful tech skills lol.

Good to hear. It's a shame you don't get Marth practice though cuz that's Falco's toughest matchup. I'll go Marth on you some when we play so you can learn ok?
lulz. x3

Thanks I do lose to Marth,I play Marth a bit might be helpful for back up.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah, Marth is a great secondary, but his playstyle is very different. A slight tweak in your game can either be awesome or fatal. It's weird.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol hey Vilt. Lemme finish eating then I'll get on ok? Check back in about half an hour or so. I'll message your profile when I'm ready aight?

Top Bottom