• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

BEHR

Smash Hero
LULz

You dont know Melee much bro.

Its not always like that.

XtACY

Smash Journeyman
LULz

You dont know Melee much bro.

Its not always like that.
Your right i dont cept all i know is that m2k can still **** anyone in melee and brawl and of coarse he lives by me and he happens to be the best in the world. Total f?g. Melee is fun but brawl is more fun.ha

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
G&W user eh? We need more of those, more D3s too, there's not enough of them :/

I love all 3 Smash games and I'm a Lucario/PT main in Brawl. I'm pretty good... I main Roy in Melee, I'm... not so good...

And try not to let Lozr intimidate you. :o

BEHR

Smash Hero
LULz If you say so.

Anyways I main Jiggs in Brawl MM?

and Falco in Melee

XtACY

Smash Journeyman
G&W user eh? We need more of those, more D3s too, there's not enough of them :/

I love all 3 Smash games and I'm a Lucario/PT main in Brawl. I'm pretty good...

And try not to let Lozr intimidate you. :o
Yeah well as i said before i live in jersey but movin up to nc in about 7 months. G&w is beast haha. Hopefully mk gets banned everywhere

XtACY

Smash Journeyman
Well, I don't mind Meta Knights, I really think Lucario has the advantage over him.
The only amazing lucario out there is azen lol. Lucario is mid tier. He cant camp on gandw ill just absorb it and ko you. Mk sucks im good with him but still hes cheap and has an advantage on every character. Jiggs sucks lol no offence)

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I actually would rank Lucario in High Tier, he really doesn't have any especially bad matcups except against D3 and Olimar. The rest of the cast, he goes even with or has a slight advantage. M2K actually thinks Lucario has a 60:40 advantage on Meta Knight.

And camping isn't really Lucario's schtick, most decent Lucario mains know not to spam on the bucket of fear.

I think Lucario has an advantage on G&W too, but hopefully you can change my mind about that if/when we fight. :p

XtACY

Smash Journeyman
I actually would rank Lucario in High Tier, he really doesn't have any especially bad matcups except against D3 and Olimar. The rest of the cast, he goes even with or has a slight advantage. M2K actually thinks Lucario has a 60:40 advantage on Meta Knight.

And camping isn't really Lucario's schtick, most decent Lucario mains know not to spam on the bucket of fear.

I think Lucario has an advantage on G&W too, but hopefully you can change my mind about that if/when we fight. :p
Everyone says he is high tier but i am being all out honest here i dont think he is that good. Im not a brawl expert but meta knight is worse than lucario but people dont really know how to use him. And you know whats pretty cool about him is that as he racks up damage he gets stronger and better. So thats pretty sick XD

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
<3 NC Smash

Hopefully mk gets banned everywhere
:(

Looks like the US is finally startin to wise up. Good stuff Idaho.

I live in newe jersey right now but in july im moving down to raleigh nc like 15-20 minutes away from wakefield high school. Im a g&w player and lookin for some new players that play in my area. My names mike but my brawl name is XtACY. Screenname is y0oitsmik3. Mind adding me to the list? Thanks
I'm a Senior at Wakefield. :)

Yo melee is so beat dude. Either your good or you suck. You cant air dodge spot dodge nothin. And either your fox or marth. G?y
:chuckle: BEHR's right, you don't know too much about the amazingness that is Melee. Since Brawl kinda sucks.

Oh NC is not banning MK.
:)

NC is banning MK

what you don't realize is karn hosts the tourneys

lol I don't like this kid
:laugh:

XtACY

Smash Journeyman
lol, it's just like every other public school in the area. I've just had an interesting couple of days there. :laugh: So many stories lol.
High school in jersey could be totally different than ones in north carolina ha i heard it was a good school to go to

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Not at you, at what I read over the last 3 pages or so. I barely missed the beginning of this. I'm not sure I could've stayed quiet though...

Be real with me XtACY, are all of your posts serious?

XtACY

Smash Journeyman
Not at you, at what I read over the last 3 pages or so. I barely missed the beginning of this. I'm not sure I could've stayed quiet though...

Be real with me XtACY, are all of your posts serious?
Please dont call me xtacy. Thats a stupid brawl nickname for brawl. Call me mike please.concerning brawl im not serious at all ha i pretend like i know what i am talking about haha. I take it serious about the school think and melee popular than brawl. So does that answer your question

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I got my degree in testicology at the local Chip N Dale. After that I was an intern fluffer.

I think I'm overqualified for my title.

null55

Smash Master
@PP... lolwtf.

@Malk and Mask - I'm sending you info now.

@XtACY - I just have to say it... Brawl is a bad game. No one go into it beyond this point. Technically speaking, it is a defective fighting game.

But it is fun... And I guess that's all that matters, really.

lol I don't like this kid
...haha

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Zero Gamer sent me your address, so I think I'm good now. What time should I (and Zero Gamer/Malk/Eddie) come tomorrow? And what time should I leave?

Top Bottom