• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
@Suyon: Not entirely sure yet. If I can, I'm gonna drive since i'll be home at that time. It all depends on if my parents don't mind me going to Cincinnati/taking the car for 2 days. I'll let everyone know.

Suyon

Smash Lord
I am done and have 89 pictures. That's right 89 FREAKING CRAZY FACES OF SHION FOR THAT SPECIFIC EPISODE!! Enjoyed the screaming of her voice over and over and over and over again. Also the dub wasn't that bad. Still Japanese is better since they're crazier. That took two hours btw.......multi-task ftw.
So.......any possible way I can post all 89 pictures for you guys to see on this thread? <_< >_>

Suyon

Smash Lord
Alright, first time using images and this many images too and using the hidden bar.

Ok, big freaking pictures and I'm too lazy to resize.
Enjoy and hopefully nothing goes wrong.

It's def not spoilers tag unless I did it wrong lol

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
For realz? I saw some Mion in thar thoughhhh

Edit:
Suyon, I need some anime recommendationsssss. What's looking good to watch?

Suyon

Smash Lord
Another thing that would be good to know is what you've watched and what you haven't. So a list would be helpful and all. Would also help me in what type of genre's you're looking for. I remember posting like 30 titles for Today.
If you haven't watched Chinese Batman or girls with musical instrument cases with bloody weapons then yeah go for it.
If you want me to throw out some titles that I enjoyed then sure.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Blue, links, and all you K-ON fans.......................here...................
Stop licking the K-ON tea train and wearing shimapan on top of your head and then wiping it all over the train. Kissing and licking your monitor when you see the character. Even celebrating their birthday and buying them a cake with their face on it. So stop doing that links.

Then just look at my anime list, then hit rankings. http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Suyon/anime/watched

I don't want to list so many titles. =x

BEN is also gonna destroy your computer too Blue then you'll never get Touhou and K-ON

While we have these Higurashi stuff you might as well watch Umineko

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I've seen a few episodes of Umineko because of my sister's old obsession with Higurashi. She was compelled to watch Umineko as well. I'll probs watch

Edit:
Also, SiiS6 stuff! I'm probably getting a hotel room and will probably drive. If I drive, I'm for sure driving Denzi and may have 2 friends from school in my car. My car can fit 5 people total, so I may be able to take 1-3 more people.
And we would not be going up for doubles, but we'd arrive on time to make sure we could register for Brawl Singles (2pm on the 24th), so we'd be able to get a little extra sleep.

Konflyk

Smash Rookie
No way in hell I plan on reading 224 pages worth of a thread so I appologize if this was already mentioned, but anyway onto what I was going to say.

Hello everyone I am retired brawl player Konflyk, I used to main Pit, and play whoever the hell I wanted since brawl became "free" to me after a while I just gave up on it, I don't know if the smash scene in our city in general has found anything new to do, HOWEVER we do have a venue in Parma, OH the Fox & Hound and we setup to play games such as MvC3, SF4, MK9(we have setups for these available on 360, as well as MK9 on PS3), BB(360 and I am the organizer for this game), AH3(PS3 ask Manny), KOF(I have 2002UM, when 13 releases we'll have it more available), etc. Brawl and Melee are 100% welcome(but you'll have to bring your own setup, as I believe no one who's currently coming has a wii/setup I have seen guys bring a wii in, in the past so once again 100% welcome.) we do have a lot of space however, a dedicated area for the SF4, MvC, MK9, everything else goes to the side area, but like I said plenty of space so if you guys are looking for a local meet up whether you want to play smash or any of these other games( I recommend BYOC, some people don't mind sharing such as myself, but for the most part it's encouraged to bring your own.) Anyway it'll be quicker for me to put you guys on, than waste anymore time typing. Here are some useful things, dive into it yourselves.

P.S. I am pro at BB I am willing to teach I personally want this scene to grow in our city.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/ConsoleCombat/ most information can be found here if you don't have FB refer to our website(and by our I mean theirs, I'm just a member of the community spreading word is all)

http://consolecombat.net all the information is listed here as well, but the social aspect isn't quite up to par with the FB group of course. Event information is located here, and automatic push updates are available on the FB group to your smart phones or emails.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me Via AIM, or Skype that or get on the FB group (I'm usually on FB a lot), as I will more than likely not pay attention to smashboards long enough to see the replies, however I am glad that you guys are active on here, more so than the NE OH scene is on Dustloop or SRK

Happy smashing to all and what not.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Welcome back.
Some of us played in the Summer Slam tourney at Fox and Hound last year.
It was a nice venue. Thanks for letting us know it is open.
Also, I think you'll find most of us are not "free" now. ;)

solecalibur

Smash Master
Blue, links, and all you K-ON fans.......................here...................
Stop licking the K-ON tea train and wearing shimapan on top of your head and then wiping it all over the train. Kissing and licking your monitor when you see the character. Even celebrating their birthday and buying them a cake with their face on it. So stop doing that links.

Then just look at my anime list, then hit rankings. http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Suyon/anime/watched

I don't want to list so many titles. =x

BEN is also gonna destroy your computer too Blue then you'll never get Touhou and K-ON

While we have these Higurashi stuff you might as well watch Umineko
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-09-05/k-on-anime-film-full-trailer-streamed

lolololol

and i wasnt even mention'd in that rant, im offended =<

Suyon

Smash Lord
Then there will be a 3rd season when they go to college. Then there will be a 4th season when they start dating. The otakus will go on a rampage and destroy Japan especially when married in 5th season since their precious girls are not so innocent anymore like Aya Hirano. Then Ishihara will ban anime/manga altogether...............

Do you have a K-ON plushie sole? I know Blue wants a Ritsu. Not sure what Links wants...

solecalibur

Smash Master
Then there will be a 3rd season when they go to college. Then there will be a 4th season when they start dating. The otakus will go on a rampage and destroy Japan especially when married in 5th season since their precious girls are not so innocent anymore like Aya Hirano. Then Ishihara will ban anime/manga altogether...............

Do you have a K-ON plushie sole? I know Blue wants a Ritsu. Not sure what Links wants...
Yah I got Yui and all the mini figures
$10 says links will get mugi though

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
NEOH. Denzi, my friend Diana, and I are getting a room for SiiS6. Stake your claims now! XD
2 Double beds (I have dibs on one since Im reservin' this shiz) and I'm bringing blankets and pillows and 2 sleeping bags. Contact if interested

Top Bottom