• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Montage fails at tournament hosting thread. PLEASE CLOSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Chillin: no more bracket problems, i guarantee it. Take that however you want. Also, $50 MM offer still stands. Brawl only.

Cort

Apple Head
chillin you're lucky pkmvodka left early he would have ***** your shiit and you wouldn't have the chance to lose to PC 2nd round

oh my god I'm such a penis

chillindude829

Smash Master
yea i was actually pretty scared of fighting pkmvodka. it was funny since i was a 1 seed and he was like a 2 or 3 seed and neither of us got byes while like 4 seeds and **** got byes LOL. seriously that bracket was the worst ****

IronChief

Smash Journeyman
No johns @ distance. I drove 12 hours to FC 6. I flew to Texas Showdown. I used to go 3-4 hours to VA on a regular basis. I went 3-4 hours to CT for tournies. If you're devoted to the game, you'll go. I've never had a major near me until now.
We are coming from Maine every drive for us to any tourny is 3-4 hours so we are not *****ing. The thing I find interesting the people who are complaining from Maine are people who don't drive. >_>

dmbrandon

Smash Master
The brackets/pools will be seed accordingly, from a small group including me, white mage, and other well traveled smashers.

Then the brackets will be seeded according to skill. If pc wins his pools, the only way to ensure you don't fight him, is to place well. :D

ParlNock

Smash Apprentice
lol just host it where we have mass madness lol, jk i dont know if that palce could hold that many peeps

chillindude829

Smash Master
Then the brackets will be seeded according to skill. If pc wins his pools, the only way to ensure you don't fight him, is to place well. :D
except when you also win your pool but have to play him first anyway? LOL ok ok ill shut up, hopefully OWM doesnt **** up this time. and yes OWM $50 mm gladly, and inui $25 is fine, how bout 3/5 for both guys? **** im gonna be $75 richer before the tourney even starts :D

dmbrandon

Smash Master
except when you also win your pool but have to play him first anyway? LOL ok ok ill shut up, hopefully OWM doesnt **** up this time. and yes OWM $50 mm gladly, and inui $25 is fine, how bout 3/5 for both guys? **** im gonna be $75 richer before the tourney even starts :D
Inui said okay.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol, I'll be very happy if I win, and if I lose I won't care since Chillindude is a famous pro. I have nothing to lose besides money I don't need.

Skler

Smash Master
My attendance will depend entirely on the amount of Melee at said tournament. Please include a gratuitous amount of Melee since I <3 you all.

Big_R

Smash Champion
hold on Bam is clearly the coolest Canadian smasher. did anyone see the fit he was rocking at smashtaclysm? come on...

xHayatox

Smash Lord
HOT DIGGITY! Yea boi Thank god its on July at the end of the month :) I got my vacation that week so I can definately come support my boizz

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
*already knows what the tournament line up will be*
Do not be so sure.

I know for a FACT that Melee is being heavily considered. Either way in the next few days The mages and comp will make the announcement as to the scheduling and everything.

For those only into Melee do not worry. Do not let anyone force you to play a new game. Enjoy the games you like and have fun.

I'll talk with the Mages and see where we stand.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
lol, I'll be very happy if I win, and if I lose I won't care since Chillindude is a famous pro. I have nothing to lose besides money I don't need.
You shouldn't be so careless about money of any value.

*lights cigar with $100 bill*

Sliq

Smash Master
wow... inui and OWM both running the same event... pretty sure i dont wanna come now. unless you take me up on that $50 mm offer :D
No one will care if you don't show up.

I'm just messing, you're a wonderful man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom