• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Montage fails at tournament hosting thread. PLEASE CLOSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, due the the inability of Montage to respect the power that we were given and also due to the fact that they flat out refuse to negotiate with us, this tournament is canceled.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'm almost certain I'm working this weekend, which makes me a very sad panda.

Banks

Smash Hero
why is this in new jersey? mass to connecticut, now jersey. cataclysm hates people from maine apparently.

Banks

Smash Hero
its pretty hard to find link mains who don't suck too

*winks at skler*

but um yea, even if its jersey and brawl, I still want to try to maybe go so whoever lives near me let me know about your travel options, so I can ponder!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
omg not brawl
omg Banks<3
Maybe I can swing around to making this one...
And then not making it very far.
And then playing lots of team friendlies with Banks.

:3 But, its a 2 day event, so I wouldn't be surprised if they had both...for the lulz.
-DD

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I motion to bring to back to mass, or at least not to nj.

old town hall in andover is pretty big that is rentable :)
acually, its a really good venue. it even has a screen to hook up to a tv for people to watch and ****.

ANDOVER!

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
TGP will be there

Sounds awesome, go NJ makes the drives resonable for everyone!
Not really

It is going to be 6 - 7 hours for me in MA, never mind the people in CT, NH, Mainians etc

My ride is about 300 miles with a car that rides 20 mpg. Thats 15 gallons which is hwat my car holds (I think), times about 4 dollars of gas (I rounded to also account for tolls, idleing in traffic and etc) to get about 60 bucks one way. thats 120 bucks round trip, never mind the money thats going to be spent down there.

kinda weak :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom