• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: CATACLYSM 4 - Mods please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
as far as housing goes, it looks a bit grim at the moment. Worst case scenario you guys could maybe stay in NJ NY area and drive up next day, or just stay overnight at the venue. I posted in the CT thread, but many of the players in the area only play melee, and there are few brawl players. Hopefully some people will step forward.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
i really wanna try making this, but transportation is kinda an issue... :\

but if i can manage to get a ride, then i can bring along a wii and a copy of brawl

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Peach tea and computer typing don't mix.

"Can you house me?"
Ah sorry I can't I live in like a box haha my house is very small sorry. You may want to ask Prince of Fire though. Not sure if he's going but he lives a few minute away.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
so i desperately seek housing/ride.

its closing in on a week before and that means tickets will be expensive. i was originally planning on taggin along with ally, having them pick me up from the aiport on the way to wheerever they're staying, but they have failed to inform me as to where exactly they're staying.

so this is a plea to anyone thats going that has space in the car and would be able to pick me up from a nearby airport close to them, or the venue.

PLEASE CONTACT ME

either PM me here or IM me on Aim: Seibrik

I need to get a ticket soon if i want to be able to actually afford going.
I will help with gas of course, and i'd plan on comming in friday, and leaving monday morning.

Please contact me whenever anyone can.

Thank you.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Seibrik, I think I have a spot in my car, but I can't REALLY house people for more than a night. I'm gonna be driving up form NJ. (About 2-3 hours.) You'll have to chip in for gas if you come, though!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ah sorry I can't I live in like a box haha my house is very small sorry. You may want to ask Prince of Fire though. Not sure if he's going but he lives a few minute away.
Dammit. Ok thanks anyway.

I gotta figure this out. only thing stopping me from going right now. Noodles can you help me out here. or anyone at least? Sometimes I wish I was a pro or played a high tier. I would get so much priority on stuff like this and be one with the crowd/cool kids.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
if anything dark peach, you should be housing people, cuz you only live like 2 hours from the venue, is there a particular reason you need housing?

also jakes appt is pretty booked with ally/m2k's car but maybe he can squeeze a few more high priority people in that live really far away.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
The lack of hype for this tournament makes me sad :(

Come on guys, epic money matches, an extremely competitive pro bracket that will have entertaining matches from the get go, and on top of all this, a possible live feed with commentary?

WTF I'm not even going and I'm more excited for this tournament than any others in the near future.

OverLade

Smash Hero
The lack of hype for this tournament makes me sad :(

Come on guys, epic money matches, an extremely competitive pro bracket that will have entertaining matches from the get go, and on top of all this, a possible live feed with commentary?

WTF I'm not even going and I'm more excited for this tournament than any others in the near future.
True, this tourney does need more hype. The last Only in Niagara had more hype than this. December Gigabits had more hype.

Lets make this amazing...or at least lets make it to where we EXPECT it to be amazing (hype).

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
if anything dark peach, you should be housing people, cuz you only live like 2 hours from the venue, is there a particular reason you need housing?
What? I'm in a foster home first off. and second Its a 2 day event. If it was just a one day thing this would not be a problem.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
well theres no way for me to know that, my apologies. But if your worried about that you could always stay over the venue overnight, just sayin, cuz housing is really tight.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
What happens to the people with 1 point? (woot) Do they do the round robin thing before the amateur singles? Or is it just the 2's? O_o

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
potentially, depending on attendance of the people with higher points. if it comes down to it, then the people with 2 or 1 points will have some kinda tie breaker.

Jtails

Smash Lord
how about people with 0 points? do they just go into the amateur bracket?

Niko_K

Smash Master
Nice, I have a point in singles xD. And 10 in doubles <3

This **** is going to be crazy.

Teams results looking like this:

1.M2K + whoever
2.Inui + Atomsk
3.NikoK + HolyNightmare
4.Ally + Sebrik.

^^^ The Truth.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Setups

Please post if you are able to bring a wii / brawl
we really need setups, the venue has a good amount of TV's
but if you have a tv you could bring too, even better!
The more setups, the more fun, naturally.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Put me down for a wii and a copy of brawl of course.

also OBM, did you talk to OWM about the melee copy he said he was gonna give me?

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
he's been in the hospital for a the last week and i haven't been able to get a hold of him. he said he was still gunna be able to make it so hopefully i'll get that sorted out.

Jtails

Smash Lord
i can bring a wii and brawl if people with 0 points can enter too =]

Niko_K

Smash Master
Hey Dark.Pch, wanna have a pride match....I don`t have money but we can have a bo3 loser tells everyone their emo and looks for attention via smashboards.

Deal!

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Hey Dark.Pch, wanna have a pride match....I don`t have money but we can have a bo3 loser tells everyone their emo and looks for attention via smashboards.

Deal!
I'm still waiting for the "loser has to make an announcement over the mic" match that was supposed to happen at like CH4 :laugh:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I don't think I have ever in my life been trolled and bugged by one person so much....like ever. It's crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom