• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: CATACLYSM 4 - Mods please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
i wish i wasn't a homo and could go to this.

to be honest i wanna throw my busted face all over brandon. te he

strong homo

Noraa

Smash Lord
niko and d.peach just do the match and get this **** over with.
d.peach you soundin scared, just play and win?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Atomsk and I are coming and entering doubles together and he's definitely entering pro singles. I'm only entering pro singles if my measely 4 points gets me into the pro bracket on Sunday due to people not showing up.

You can assume we'll only be there on Sunday.

I'll bring a full set-up.

zaf

Smash Lord
Whoever Is Housing Ally And His Brother Holynightmare Please Message Me On Aim : Zafsmash

I'll be posting this on every page if i am not answered.

We need to stay some where, and if there is no where, then i am not driving.

zaf not driving = no ally vs m2k.

KingAce

Smash Ace
ambroses car wont be coming to this so you can take me n ambrose out of the pro bracket if we were originally in it...

Niko_K

Smash Master
Guess Ambrose not giving me a spot was a good thing. Motivated me to travel 11 hours to get a ride with Zaf in Montreal!
Suckers!, nah that sucks :(

Jtails

Smash Lord
are setups allowed to have music mod, and no tripping, and infinite replay code?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
niko and d.peach just do the match and get this **** over with.
d.peach you soundin scared, just play and win?
And just what the hell do I have to be scare of? I seriously don't like this kid-at-all. I don't respond to the idiot on these forums.I never thought I could dislike someone so much on here in my life. I'll play the tool and get this crap done with and be on my way.

When this is over, no hand shakes, no being friends, no friendlie games, no nothing, I seriously don't like the kid and want nothing to do with him at all. and nobody better not try to put me down for this ether, nothing is gonna change my mind at all. He best not even look my way.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
mods are fine as long as its just those mods, infinite replay encouraged for recording matches

My wii has no tripping and infinite replay. But what about the wii's that don't have no tripping. I would not be fair for some wii's to have it and others not too. If you could get all wii's to atleast have no tripping, this tournament could be played with no tripping at all.

Jtails

Smash Lord
anyone know bus or train to get there? metro north, or greyhound? lol
cause they dont go too close to wallingford.

Jtails

Smash Lord
oh so D.Pch my wii or yours would not be able to be used?
sorry for double post guys >.<

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
anyone know bus or train to get there? metro north, or greyhound? lol
cause they dont go too close to wallingford.
wait what? Metro north should. Thats what I am taking to get to this. Also I am gonna have to request a pick up from the train station.

Jtails

Smash Lord
where are you taking it to? cause i dont see wallingford as an option. and how far is it from the station? walking distance? lol im assuming not!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
where are you taking it to? cause i dont see wallingford as an option. and how far is it from the station? walking distance? lol im assuming not!
Idk what I am gonna do as of now.

holy and niko vs me and dark pch

get that **** recorded
dude, if I can take the train to where you are can you help with a ride to this? I'll pay your mom or who ever is that drives you like 10 bucks for the favor.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea but amtrak cost much more that metro north. I figured it out with the metro north though, and where I get off, it is 20 mins away from the venue by car.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You can take me out of the pro bracket too. No ride, no housing, and the Ravens have a playoff game next Saturday which I really don't want to miss :p

Looking forward to the results though.

zaf

Smash Lord
I approve of this due to the fact that he offered me a nite in a tent with him.
you did remember!!!!!!!!!

...but only if you knew of me now...you would despise me. a lot =[

also @ mr.snakeeeeeeey... we can practise on wifi lol o.o

Snakeee

Smash Master
I need a teammate, but I'm only going to team with a top player. I'm not saying you're not good Zaf, but are you even in the bracket for teams? I may team with NinjaLink if D1 doesn't come through since he's not in the bracket. Can NL team with D1 in the amateur to try to get him in?

zaf

Smash Lord
I need a teammate, but I'm only going to team with a top player. I'm not saying you're not good Zaf, but are you even in the bracket for teams? I may team with NinjaLink if D1 doesn't come through since he's not in the bracket. Can NL team with D1 in the amateur to try to get him in?
I've never been outside of Canada for a tourney. Neither has ally or his brother.
So no I am not in any "pro" bracket. Is ally for that matter?
IMO it is all very biased,
but i'll still go and play anyways.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
yes, but also the way it works is, we are taking point totals for players, for their seeding
so NL has 45 points, D1 has 10 so thats a total of 55 points, theyll likely go straight to Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom