• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
YoshQ also went to an offline tournament and got 3rd, good **** YoshQ.

Apparently this guy was killing the snakes, sort of like me on wifi lmaaaaoooo. :(

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Which tourny yosh?

Also, mann and panda beat M2K AND ALLY!? WOAH!

And of course boss beat azen. Boss is the rapest **** that ever ***** ****.

He woulda beat NL too if the EC weren't so dumb about counterpicking. NL beat him with ICs on battlefield and it was close, so he took nl.....back to battlefield. Norfair? Brinstar? Frigate? Something?

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Lol, results thread, results later? funny.

Well, small or not small if grimace sago and hunger were there, third is pretty beastly. Gj.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
it wasnt m2k/ally, it was Sumer/Boxxy they just used their tags to mindgame everyone lols

and good **** with the tourney results guise, these tourney results are rolling in everywhere LOL

and LK WINS AT LIFE.

no one can upb the m2k lmfao

BigLøu

Smash Lord
O I got third at a tourney losing to reflex twice.

3rd out of 26 i think.

I will try out these ideas for squirtle for next time, im generally pretty ok against any1 else.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
M2K sucks. How did he get Up-Bed out of Jab when it's blockable? XD

Oh yeah, he claims to have bad reaction time. Is that it?

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
My luigi is getting really good, its just I can't beat MK no matter how good my weegee gets. MK Dthrow -> Dair x999 = dead luigi.
Qft sorta, a good MK is just impossible to beat (Everyone else in the game is beatable I believe, some tough but beatable), but i'm still trying >_<.

Least you can kill him at stupidly low percentages, that's a plus.

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
Rofl as much as I love you hippie, how did you know the UpB on M2k even happened? It was teams and we were all laughing about it, but I didn't post anywhere if I recall. Were we on stream and didn't know it? Epic either way.

Edit: Just noticed praxis's locked topic <3 LOL yeah you guys missed out. Thats why people need to come to Washington. =p

Famous

Smash Champion
There is a secret behind MK's ground game...exploit it as much as possible...

As far as air game goes, don't contend against MK...

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Biglou if I were you, I'd do everything in my power to avoid squirte. Take a page out of m2k's book, just stamina him out. Use your bair to keep him away, since nothing he does can get through it. Just be super god****ed gay for 2 minutes.

Seriously, luigi straight up beats charizard and ***** the ****ing life out of ivysaur. Forget squirtle, you don't need to deal with his bull****.

Yoshq, beating grimace is cause for celebration. Good ****.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Biglou if I were you, I'd do everything in my power to avoid squirte. Take a page out of m2k's book, just stamina him out. Use your bair to keep him away, since nothing he does can get through it. Just be super god****ed gay for 2 minutes.

Seriously, luigi straight up beats charizard and ***** the ****ing life out of ivysaur. Forget squirtle, you don't need to deal with his bull****.

Yoshq, beating grimace is cause for celebration. Good ****.

It's hard to keep a nightmare turtle away but sounds like I gotta try.

A stamina'd out squritle is still dangerous(gimps)

Doesn't Zero Suit Samus also have a one frame jab?
Yes she does

yoshq

Smash Master
too bad you didn't beat me at ecss :]

5$ mm next time we meet?
you know it ;)

also i thought charizard was hard. when i played reflex in friendlies although i felt like i was playing really ****ty at that time, he hit me with so many rocks and fires, it was ridonkulous.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
you know it ;)

also i thought charizard was hard. when i played reflex in friendlies although i felt like i was playing really ****ty at that time, he hit me with so many rocks and fires, it was ridonkulous.

Back air and down smash his rock smash's

N-air his fire...unless he is too far away in which you fireball and then use down b to approach.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol get ***** m2k, well my new claim to fame is that I'm probably the only person in my whole country to have talked to luigi king ;)

also since we're talking about results I came 2nd in a small tourney with weeg one time, I also came first in doubles as a mario + luigi team at a high level tourney.
ahh good times...

CR4SH

Smash Lord
If you can bait a grounded rocksmash just out of range, you have enough time on its recovery to dash in and jump-cancel a shoryu. Food for thought.

napZzz

Smash Hero
you know it ;)

since I'm housing you thursday night now we can play then (if I have money >.<)

your luigi is mine. If you wanted, we could go play somewhere else with a few of the mn smashers for awhile too if you wanna get some extra practice in for no koast. I'm sure they'd be down.

also, you need to show me how to play luigi :[ I'm so bad with him

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
the d3 infinite is banend
use luigi all the way except vs Marth :p
Oh wow didn't notice it was banned. That's going to make things not quite as bad.

I'll probably go Diddy vs. Marth and MK. Is Snake a hard matchup? Anything I should look out for? G-Reg is gonna be there and I've played his Snake once or twice over wifi, and he's crazy good. I used Jigglypuff back then though, so I don't know anything about Luigi v Snake.

Top Bottom