• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
Last page of LGD suggesting there has been a lot of drama going around.

I'm still alive, and I'm coming with some videos this weekend >:]. I finally found my video editing software, after saying I'd look for it for four months. Get hyped for ALiAs vids? Please? T_T. On second thought, don't get hyped, I might disappoint =\. Be pleasantly surprised.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
So I've come to the conclusion that while the USA has the best Luigi players, we have the most epic:

KC- You never even hear of this guy and he wins
Zhao- Sucks at the game, but rocks Pink better than any man has rocked pink before
WiGi- Would rather get two stocked and land a kill with the tauntspike then win in a tournament.

STEP UP YOUR SPIRIT!

TheMann

Smash Ace
Man whenever I try to play wifi its unbearably laggy. Guess I'll never get to play some of you unless I go to ur houses. Who wants me to come over first? lol

TreK

Is "that guy"
Just to be sure, how many of you guys know about the third jump glitch ?
I watched vids of two Luigis today and played two Luigis past week, and they all lost stocks because of it...

TreK

Is "that guy"
Idk about your other char's MUs, but he ***** GaW and beats DDD, which is REALLY useful as a Luigi main lol
He still doesn't cover MK/Snake/Marth though...

The best part, he covers FD ;V

And he's a *****, just playing Diddy is a mindgame is itself *monkey screams*

*big fan of his own main*

TreK

Is "that guy"
If I was a furry, I'd tell you "you're wrong cus Dixie is mad sexy".
But yeah, in Brawl Diddy is soooo gay <3

Edit - > I've been trying to use B reversed cyclone as a safe approach for a couple days and I think I've figured out how to use right ; but it's wifi and I don't care about it, would it be any good offline or I need to stop doing it asap ? XD

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
u lost to reflex?

godamit, ill walk u through that matchup next time! D:

but boss lost to junebug i think, 0.0
I beat junebug with my luigi..............
Online in a blue connection

also vsing squirtles, back air his back air, down air or back air his recovery, fireball when he tries to approach, down b to do quick damage, and shield into a down smash when he up smash's

BigLøu

Smash Lord
u lost to reflex?

godamit, ill walk u through that matchup next time! D:

but boss lost to junebug i think, 0.0
Please do. I lose to him quite frequently, and I lose mainly to squirtle, because I can't catch the ****er.

I beat junebug with my luigi..............
Online in a blue connection

also vsing squirtles, back air his back air, down air or back air his recovery, fireball when he tries to approach, down b to do quick damage, and shield into a down smash when he up smash's
Will try to implement more, but it's generally the spacing game that i get ***** at. Squirtle is too similar to wario.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
oh i know then, prolly squirtle just baited u, entire match, if u make a mistake, the squirtle will just bait and punish u, just play his game and be patient and dont do anything, squirtles approachs cant defeat a clean spaced bair and others like nair

Oh, there is a lot of homo between Boss and I, don't fool yourselves.
okiesss im just fooling myself XDDDDD madd homo lmfaoooo

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
I did decent at tourneyplay this weekend while we're talking about tourney results. I got out of pools then won 2 matches in losers before I got out. Lost to 2 MKs LOL. Isn't brawl fun guys?

My luigi is getting really good, its just I can't beat MK no matter how good my weegee gets. MK Dthrow -> Dair x999 = dead luigi.

Top Bottom