• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I consider myself as to main nearly everyone on the router now, lol. Since Luigi was one of my top used characters in tourney's last Smash Bros, I'll make sure I'll use him very well in more tourney's I go to. =3

Delvro

Smash Ace
Viper just noticed you were from michigan XD I used to live in Ann Arbor... best place on this earth <3

Come to the UK tournament on Oct 24 and we could do weegee dittos... there are two Luigi mains in KY (plus a bunch of casual luigis from Crash's cult of shoryuken) !!

TheMann

Smash Ace
Viper just noticed you were from michigan XD I used to live in Ann Arbor... best place on this earth <3

Come to the UK tournament on Oct 24 and we could do weegee dittos... there are two Luigi mains in KY (plus a bunch of casual luigis from Crash's cult of shoryuken) !!
Dood I'm from MI too! I met crash but never met you b4 I think...you go to any of the MWC tourneys?

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░███░░░░░░░███░█
░█░░░█░░░░░█░░░█░█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░███░░░░░░░███░░█
░█░░░█░░░░░█░░░██
█░░░███░░░█░░░███
█░░████░░░█░░████
█░░░███░░░█░░░███
░█░░░█░░░░░█████
░░███░░░░░█░░░░░██
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ █
░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░███
░░░████████░░░░░░░███
░░░░████████░░░░░███
░░░░░░████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░████
░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░

Suspect

Smash Hero
and im a 6'7 black kid that has played streetball my entire life rofl

Papa PX has seen how tall i am if you dont believe me

WIGI

Smash Champion
what u guys think of my new guitar desing im entering into a contest (if you guys didn't know im a guitar builder.. ive built one and i got 2 more on the go for clients)

ok.. things i forgot to add to this:

compound radius 9.5-12
regular jumbo frets
black dome knobs
standard profile neck
24.75 scale
24 Frets

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
LMAO good *** title

btw, fun fact: All Luigi mains who I've encountered thus far are chill as ****. Mad props to all of you for keeping it fly.

TreK

Is "that guy"
what do you think about my new sig ? The pun works with my sucky French accent so idk if it's still funny in English ._.
If you answer no, I'm shoryûken'ing you.

Edit : Oh while I'm at it, yesterday was the best day in my brawl career. Six brawlers told me "Luigi is broken".

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Woah, plexiglass? What will thta do with the tone?

Also, my money is on themann, he's a big dude. I can see him tearing a basketball court up easy.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
you should totally create a luigi guitar, "the green thunder" theres alot you could do with that.

Top Bottom