• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
lolwut? Luigi does have Invincibility frames on his up-b. D: (Or it could be something else) I tested it out by just going to training mode, pulling out some bob-ombs, and up-bing into them. Luigi came out without a scratch. :O
Hm. I guess I just never see it abused the way I see Brawl Purin's abusing it. Maybe purrin has more? What's the frame rate data on it?

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Boss can't **** me, because it isn't **** if it's consensual. Boss is my hero. Here is a conversation that could actually happen:

Boss: Hey elheber, let's have homosexual relations.
elheber: O_O ...OK, lemme just tell my wife first.
Boss: Dude, I was just kidding.
elheber: >_> ...uh... me too. *nervous laughter*

Also, WiGi, you didn't beat me real bad. You beat me once and then I beat you twice in a row, winning the Bo3, but I gave you the chance at Bo5 and you won much to my disdain. I tauntspike KO'd you once and you tauntspike KO'd me twice in that set. I didn't get ***** and all matches were pretty even... it was only bad because you were playing drunk. In my defense, it just made you more unpredictable.

EDIT: Oh yeah, you can SJP explosive crates and the don't do anything to Luigi. I had forgotten all about that since it's been years since I played with items.

WIGI

Smash Champion
Also, WiGi, you didn't beat me real bad. You beat me once and then I beat you twice in a row, winning the Bo3, but I gave you the chance at Bo5 and you won much to my disdain. I tauntspike KO'd you once and you tauntspike KO'd me twice in that set. I didn't get ***** and all matches were pretty even... it was only bad because you were playing drunk. In my defense, it just made you more unpredictable.

no that was another time we played, when i was drunk i 3 -0d you, then we played friendlies after that and i fooled around and you beat me a couple times but i taunt spiked your missfire and stuff.

but i just found this

Ouch, as I was updating the scores, I noticed the last person you had played before our match, was me. Our half drunken match doesn't count for LDL WiGi.

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Ugh, you're right then. It seems your half-drunk memory is better than my sober memory.

Has anyone else been creeped out by the Sprint "Now Network" commercials? They tell statistics about people streaming Pandora on buses and people finding each other with GPS. But they get very creepy because "right now, [some huge number] of people are breaking up. [some percent] by phone, [some percent] by e-mail, and the rest by (sigh) text message." Are they reading through your emails and text messages to know you're breaking up? Are they seriously listening in on phone conversations to see if you're breaking up? All sorts of these kinds of things are revealed in those commercials. The Sprint people are worse than big brother.

TreK

Is "that guy"
there's something like that that has been created vs terrorists if I recall
The TV reporter said the supercomputer only keeps in memory the convos with "bombs" "attacks" "kill" and stuff like that in it, but it looks like lies now lol

Unless when people break they texto "hey it's over between us, don't kill me" or "hey it's over between us, even if you were a sex bomb"

WIGI

Smash Champion
i did 8 tauntspikes today, 5 of them in teams. but most matches went over 3 minutes -.- one was a crazy team combo on smashville, it was all like, crazy comboing from both of us on both of them, then my partner bthrew him into my taunspike while on the floating platform. it was ****. but that one went long =[

but im on my way to a tauntspike sequal.

Tennet

Smash Champion
i did 8 tauntspikes today, 5 of them in teams. but most matches went over 3 minutes -.- one was a crazy team combo on smashville, it was all like, crazy comboing from both of us on both of them, then my partner bthrew him into my taunspike while on the floating platform. it was ****. but that one went long =[

but im on my way to a tauntspike sequal.
l2hax

10hax

WIGI

Smash Champion
i know how to, and ive done it, but i broke the sd card slot.. so they sd card doesn't click in, i just pops back out.

Icyo

Smash Ace
Luigi HAS to have invincibility frames on shoryuken. I enhanced the bomb test by doing it near an opponent. The opponent will get hit by the explosion before you do.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
...which is???
Me getting my *** ***** by the actual good Luigi mains

...except on Wifi, I can win dittos online, because I'm an online *****. It seems like I play a legit Luigi, but I abuse latency so hard, you'll be ragequit and say "**** you YoshQ wannabe"

<33333

Icyo

Smash Ace
Who the hell is metagame representation? Without videos of offline matches it's hard to determine.

Top Bottom