• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I main all of you.

:mad088:

Would someone be able to help me get videos up? I'm using myself in a tourney next Saturday, hope to pull some decent stuff.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
There you go, guys, i'm not Perfected anymore. But i am going to focus on Lucas a lot more. I'll take my time to get used to the place, and if we have anything relating to tournament placings, i can get some up soon.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I don't even practice Marvel anymore.

I just run triple BB Hood team and kill scrubs with chip damage.

Chunky, do what ZMan said.

Neon Ness

Goooood set.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZfUHeQO254Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZfUHeQO254Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

2nd match was intense.

Galeon

Smash Ace
I was about to put that up. Me vs Chaz also got recorded (lol @ only the sets I lose being uploaded) but I'm waiting on Ravyn to put it up on youtube. Found out me vs Afro (where I got a pk freeze stagespike) didnt get recorded so I sadfaced.

KoozyK

Smash Ace
whats the name of the texture hack in the background of bf ive been looking for that one. (purple moon one iss sooo sick)

Gosh****, galeoonnnn wish this video was shown to the bbr, lucas for mid tier!!

Neon Ness

I KNOW MAN. I almost fell out of my seat.

I want to see him vs. Chaz though too, Marth is kind of a hard matchup. Too bad about not getting the Afro matches recorded.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Yeah, he might have gotten the hit if he released the fsmash earlier or used Dsmash.
And the norfair lava saving him from the Usmash
:(

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Is Nair best to DI with in recovering from knockback? I always use Uair; i tried Nair many times, but i don't survive as well.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I'm decent ; He's ridic.

it's funny watching him, because we use the same color.

Upon further inspection, I see that I play like an 09 Galeon. Galeon for best lucas.

Neon Ness

He dash threw a grenade.

Other than that I didn't see anything out of the ordinary...

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Nair and Bair are the best to use.
Is it good to PSI Magnet afterward? Or does that give him the momentum boost upwards? I could see his second jump doing the same thing, if used after the Nair.
I normally use Uair > Uair > PSI Magnet and it works fine, i also do an occasional Bair if i get hit by a quick attack, and receive upwards knockback.
All in all, my DI could be horrible :(

Galeon

Smash Ace
Is it good to PSI Magnet afterward? Or does that give him the momentum boost upwards? I could see his second jump doing the same thing, if used after the Nair.
I normally use Uair > Uair > PSI Magnet and it works fine, i also do an occasional Bair if i get hit by a quick attack, and receive upwards knockback.
All in all, my DI could be horrible :(
Don't magnet. If you havent regained your momentum, you'll die. As far as I know, doesnt matter how u reverse it or do it, you'll just keep going and blow up. Nair ends the fastest. Dair starts up a little faster but all that really matters is how fast you can get an aerial done so you can do other stuff (like jump if you have to). So for that, nair's your option. If you're dying up, I read you're supposed to do any aerial you want and fastfall (alot of people use dair for this cause you're pressing down but you can do whichever you like)

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I'm positive that Nair and Fair are the same length in the air, so you could use either one.

I use Nair, because I'm under the impression that it shrinks your hurtbox, allowing you to live longer. [similar to snakes uair shifting his hurtbox vertically, when being sent horizontally]

Galeon

Smash Ace
You can't do anything after fair until after frame 42. You can't do anything after nair until after frame 40. Not a big difference but every little bit counts, I think.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
I would use Fair because it would be easier to FF it as opposed to trying to FF a Nair that could result in a Dair by accident.. Am i wrong for doing this?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
rPSI is smart x.x goodness.

But heeeey dont give away my title as worst lucas :mad088:

:laugh: i feel silly cuz I have been using Uair, ill try on working to switch to Nair.

Top Bottom