• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
^ what he said... Unless it's a different tourney that wasn't posted here yet.

FAE, Mekos, Galeon, and Pink Fresh.. you guys are all sooo bad at this game, i'm clearly so much better.

trollface.jpg

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
13th, my bad.
Point is he got 13th with the worst character in the game.

Ook is as broke as me. He can't afford to go to tournaments like me. :cry:

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
I can't really see the bracket... I hope FAE didn't just have a free ride to 13th -_-

That's my dude and i wanna see him take out names!
Nah I had to work for them lol. Round 1 was basically a free win (2nd in pools seeding). Round 2 I lost vs Future (IC/MK). Round 3 I beat Oro?! (Marth/MK), Round 4 I beat Cook (Olimar/MK), Round 5 I beat MegaRobBuster (Wolf), Round 6 I lost to Domo (MK).

Ignore me and let's all pay attention to Mekos though, who took a game off of Ally in a MM and placed 25th out of 101. :D

Chuee

Smash Hero
FAE, Mekos, Galeon, and Pink Fresh.. you guys are all sooo bad at this game, i'm clearly so much better.

trollface.jpg
and I beat ChivoSempai (antinamesearch) on wifi who beats you so I must be the best >:D
Also I love how everyone used MK vs FAE when they lose lol.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Chibo :p

@Chue... It's wifi, GG

I also play that kid enough times so i'm confident that while we know each others play styles, he is a better player, and therefore will be the one to win if we face in tourney (i.e. See: MLG Raleigh).

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
yea it is sad =/

I'm going to be working around here this weekend. Like bumping some threads, more stage exports, MU exports, team thread...you know the boring stuff I just work on to make us seem busy x3

Top Bottom