• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
But it's Tuesday.

Weird day to have off of school lol.

Regular Show looks OK. I saw one of the commercials for it and it didn't look as awesome as the title would imply.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I have off due to the school being used for primary voting. Yay

Plus this week is spirit week so nothing's really going on.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Thanks a lot rPSI now I'm going to cry :cry: I though I finally had a sig to (kinda) troll a ROB main I knew. :(

Also thanks Nasty and I don't want dinner now :bee: is that ok?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ok so I beat Tyr last weekend 3-1 in a MM.

I beat FAE in tournament last time I played him 3-0...

Do you guys believe me now that IC's beat Lucas or do I have to go play more people(even though I've played pretty much every lucas save NL) :(. Believe meeeee.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
He wants to be reminded of how much we appriciate him for being a Loocas main :3 right FAE..... if not..... >_> *gets stick ready*

KoozyK

Smash Ace

Do you guys believe me now that IC's beat Lucas or do I have to go play more people(even though I've played pretty much every lucas save NL) :(. Believe meeeee.

yea i agree with PF if you beat both him and NL, im pretty sure the MU will be back up for rediscussion.
you guys better record these matches tho, i wanna see them when theyre done with. They should be pretty close.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
yea i agree with PF if you beat both him and NL, im pretty sure the MU will be back up for rediscussion.
you guys better record these matches tho, i wanna see them when theyre done with. They should be pretty close.
That's what people said about Tyr :/. gahhh it's never ending lol. I don't know why you can't just look at my reasons for it when I discussed the match-up with you guys here, people basically just said I was wrong without anything really refuting what I was saying, and then told me I should play Tyr because he beat Lain.

Well I did, and now I'm told to play others. :/.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
being home sick sucks ;-;

Hylian should get a list of all the Lucas' he has to play. I could see it being like a Bounty List x3

D

Deleted member

PK Freeze is too legit. I totally killed a R.O.B. with it on Delfino.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
PKFr is meh. It is only good for when they are on the ledge or offstage way they fall slowly. Better then Din's or PKFl tho ;)

I think it looks the coolest out of them all but that's because I love Ice.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink

I'd say play NL, and then eh...I don't really know after that. You're really good with those ICs though.

Chuee

Smash Hero
He teams with him (I think), so I'd think that they play each often.
imo Hylian should play me cuz I beat ICs with Zelda yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

KoozyK

Smash Ace
HEY UMMM.... is anyone heard anything about the new teir list yet? i feel like we're bout to be bumped down due to lack of interest..:(

That's what people said about Tyr :/. gahhh it's never ending lol. I don't know why you can't just look at my reasons for it when I discussed the match-up with you guys here, people basically just said I was wrong without anything really refuting what I was saying, and then told me I should play Tyr because he beat Lain.

Well I did, and now I'm told to play others. :/.
lol i dont think anyone on smash boards will just say their character has a disadvantage without a fight.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
KK, I know we are gonna be bumped down below Yoshi/Ike ;D

However we might go above Bowser so in the end we will be going down like -1 to be the top of LT.

IDK we have till like the 20th

KoozyK

Smash Ace
KK, I know we are gonna be bumped down below Yoshi/Ike ;D

However we might go above Bowser so in the end we will be going down like -1 to be the top of LT.

IDK we have till like the 20th
oiiii this sux :ohwell: i wish more people would take the time to learn lucas. i know its alot of work to learnem but come onnnnn!!!!
PF and Ninja, where u guys with showing the world what lucas is worth at least mid tier?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Waking up my dear Lucas boards. :/

On topic:I think i spam too much Nair.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
you can spam Nair and it isn't good?

kidding =p I just like Nair and all his aerial moves...heck I like all his moves <3

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
.__.
I'm not in there...
I feel... forgotten...

you can spam Nair and it isn't good?
Nair isn't good, it's just about as crappy as using PSI Magnet to absorb Shiek's final smash.

Which, isn't good. Lol, i love Nair, i set up a ton of stuff with it, mainly Nair > Jab, Nair > Utilt > More Nair, or Nair > Usmash to KO.

Really sucks when i have to go for an unknown amount of time maining this character...
All goes well, it'll be official soon :)

Top Bottom