• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Just wanted to say I approve of the thread title.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Wow rPSI's new ava is cool for him ;D

Also i really shouldn't be on since i'm at school.

Gah ima be late to class now xD

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Jesus, Yink. I come in lurking by in some character threads, and I see that beastly avatar.
Good stuff.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Nah dude, you're looking into it too hard.

I love Wynaut.
I just love a lot of other things more.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
So as some of you may have seen, I have a question mark in my postbit. I'm not giving up Lucas or anything. I'm just playing around with all the different characters right now, trying to help me learn more about the characters and help me lose some bad habits with Lucas. I just wanted to put that out there.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh i have done that! Jiggy, Peach, ZSS and a few others. That is actually a really smatt/good way rPSI ^_^

It actually has helped me alot ;D

Besides if you gave up Lucas for realz i would get after you <3

D

Deleted member

Just played Tyr.

Oh my God...so fun to play. I didn't know Lucas's best stage was Brinstar, though, so yeah....made the bad decision of taking him there, but I did pretty well against him in the first match.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
I can try to help ya rPSI. I got a temperary wii I can use now. :D

Well that's if ya want to. Which also means for others, I can temperarly play now. :D Now take this chance to play me and my ok Lucas. :D

Also how do you activate your sig when you make one, I don't know how to activate it :(

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
under the box you type stuff in theres a checkmark box that says show your signature
^^ this doesn't really work.

I can try to help ya rPSI. I got a temperary wii I can use now. :D

Well that's if ya want to. Which also means for others, I can temperarly play now. :D Now take this chance to play me and my ok Lucas. :D

Also how do you activate your sig when you make one, I don't know how to activate it :(

Your sig will appear if the checkbox is checked, yes, however, your message needs to be a certain minimum amount of characters (idk how many, mods help me out here), and you also need to have something quoted in your message in order for your sig to show. Kinda like how i'm doing it right now.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I have sigs on because I like to see what some people put in their sig. Sometimes the quotes are just too good.

Kole

Smash Lord
Just played Tyr.

Oh my God...so fun to play. I didn't know Lucas's best stage was Brinstar, though, so yeah....made the bad decision of taking him there, but I did pretty well against him in the first match.
OMG TYR but I thought Tyr quit???

I really don't care enough to see someone's sig everytime.
not even zman's?

Top Bottom