• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yink's ava and music is awesome!

Also Pheonix Wright is addicting as hell. I could replay these games forever <3

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
haha that is Dahlia Hawthorne from Pheonix Wright.

She may not look it but she is a serial killer o_o

But she is my favorite character <3

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
If i may ask, (If anyone here did) who did you main in Melee? Coming directly from the Lucas boards.
I thought a majority would main Ness, Pichu, or something.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
<iframe class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="385" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nEmUch8pmoo" frameborder="0"></iframe>

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I mained roy and zelda. I had one of the best ones at the time. I dont really play anymore but i still beat ppl i shouldnt lol.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I played Ness and Samus alot ;o I never played competitively though ^^"

But now I like Jigglypuff and Peach a bit more.

Also wow some of those hitboxes. o_o

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Lucas is the undisputed king of disjoint. Dsmash/Ftilt's range is just... dumb. :laugh:

I play Puff so I can uthrow Rest space animals and duck under their lasers. And almost everything Ganon has is a viable kill move, so... yeah. Ness is so hard to use but he's so fun. :l I wish I could manage to use YYG in actual matches.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
I had a weird transition when I played melee. I mained Peach and ICs. Ness was my 4th or 5th. It felt weird changing playstyles every now and then.

Lucas is the undisputed king of disjoint. Dsmash/Ftilt's range is just... dumb. :laugh:

I play Puff so I can uthrow Rest space animals and duck under their lasers. And almost everything Ganon has is a viable kill move, so... yeah. Ness is so hard to use but he's so fun. :l I wish I could manage to use YYG in actual matches.
Lucas FTW. Jiggs is so dumb in melee, but that's why she kills so well. It's either crazy spacing or cheap kills to win with her. Her bair= the most disjointed non-weapon move in melee imo.

I was only able to do the YYG once in a match. Felt so happy :laugh:

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Psh in Melee I used Ness and the Doc. I had a legit Ness too, obviously not Mofo or anything like that and my Doc wasn't bad either.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
blarg i'm bored someone start a convo or ima go on a Pheonix Wright rant or something else that just pops into my head.

D

Deleted member

Samus and Jigglypuff all day long baby!
edit: Lucas' pivot grab is so hax! it grabs before the snake gets its full extension
Everytime I'm reminded how much I dislike his normal grab, I pivot and then see orgasmic bliss on the screen.

Neon Ness

Galeon wit dem pivot grabs.

That music was perfect and I think I should go play SM64 now.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Taaa-Daaa!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bmw3ZqatvjE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bmw3ZqatvjE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Too bad these are old.

Neon Ness

I'm surprised he chose a Lucas head instead of a Wobbuffet face. Lol.

Also, my suitemates started playing MOTHER 3 recently, awesooome. I've never seen the game played before except like YouTube and stuff.

I don't really know what's going on though or how far they are. Flint and Fuel were pitch black and covered in soot, and everything was on fire... or something.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I'm surprised he chose a Lucas head instead of a Wobbuffet face. Lol.

Also, my suitemates started playing MOTHER 3 recently, awesooome. I've never seen the game played before except like YouTube and stuff.

I don't really know what's going on though or how far they are. Flint and Fuel were pitch black and covered in soot, and everything was on fire... or something.
I didn't make it...

Neon Ness

I know, I just thought you'd have asked them to slap a Wobbuffet on the front instead of Lucas.

ROB boards and their confusing trends...

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I don't trust the ROB boards to make Wobbuffet correctly. Just look at how butchered the Lucas is.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J's name is sort of cool.

I mean, for a letter and all.
haha =p I like it at least.

lmao, ^^^

j, y did u change ur name?
Well because everyone from the OTL calls me J since they are lazy ******* <3333, It is what I use for my tag. And plus with Jband and Bandit I really had no chance and kept getting confused for them x_x

Plus I like it ;D It's different and iirc I am the only one now with a one letter name besides like __X__

I don't trust the ROB boards to make Wobbuffet correctly. Just look at how butchered the Lucas is.
Well it is pretty cool nonetheless ^.^

Gaaaaah I am drowning in all this college work I have ;-;

Top Bottom