• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C2raSdjpyxg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C2raSdjpyxg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Well that's not a nice thing to say.

But I do think that Dajay has an inferiority complex.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Man! rPSI playing stuff off my channel. That's my combo video music dude. (or at least one of them).

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Geleon lost to my boy smurf in tourney today. It was mk vs Lucas. Galeon got 2-0'd. I'm happy for my boy smurf bc he's my crew mate and all. But i'm sad for Galeon bc, well bc he's a co-lucas main. haha.

Galeon also lost to Nick Riddle game 3 iirc.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Pink Fresh is the absolute best Lucas. Ya think otherwise you are very wrong in the head.

Seriously beating Takeover's SNAKE in tourny and 2 stocking it. No one's got anything on him. He got top 5 at a tourny today I was at. <3

I am seriously biased but imho with bias being aside, I do think Pink has the best. Galeon/Nasty/FAE/Mekos are all still great tho =o

No one though can take my title of worst Lucas though. >:]

Chuee

Smash Hero
Geleon lost to my boy smurf in tourney today. It was mk vs Lucas. Galeon got 2-0'd. I'm happy for my boy smurf bc he's my crew mate and all. But i'm sad for Galeon bc, well bc he's a co-lucas main. haha.

Galeon also lost to Nick Riddle game 3 iirc.
Ehh, where was this tourny at?

Chuee

Smash Hero
Pink got 5th at a tourney today.
Beat some random, beat Lobos, lost to ChuDat, beat somebody (random I think), beat Takeover (a snake player), and lost to Lie's diddy.
Good ****

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I just said that T~T

;-; Random was a Falco, Lobos = TL, Chudat = Kirby, Somebody = EE (KageMurphy) an MK, and the rest you know.

Glad i'm ignored ;_____; </3 Chuee

Chuee

Smash Hero
I missed the part about his placing lol.
LOL the guy he fought round ones name was actually random.
lmao I didn't remember his name, just thought he was a random.
EDIT:
imo best Lucas'
1. pf
2. galeon
3. mekos
4. fae
5. nasty/NL/Chunky

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
actually no it was a guy named Detox i forgot it at that time.

Also I think Mekos is really good in doubs more than singles. Nasty is technical as heck and really good. hmm i don't like ranking because someone gets sad. I just think PF is the best.

And it's k Chuee still <3.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
D: don't do that T-T

also there was another Lucas there if you lurk some more Chuee. He did terrible though, worst Lucas I have seen ever.

Another thing, I loved watching Lucas/Dedede in teams.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I always take Chu to freaking game 3.

>___<

I was sooooo scared of frigate v Kirby, like I know it's Chu and all, but it was either Delfino or risk the chance of frigate ._.

Me v Takeover :)

Me v Lie :(

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
I missed the part about his placing lol.
LOL the guy he fought round ones name was actually random.
lmao I didn't remember his name, just thought he was a random.
EDIT:
imo best Lucas'
1. pf
2. galeon
3. mekos
4. fae
5. nasty/NL
Fixed it for ya. :(

I don't feel I should be recgonize yet until I've done something extraordinary and mind blowing, but thanks at least for recognizing me Chuee. When I ever get the chance to travel oos more (with good or decent tourney placings) then I might reconsider.

Random note: I'm now a very small meme in CO's tread cuz all I do is :( and they call it the Chunky face. :cry:

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Who is Galeon?

Who do you think is the best Lucas right now? FAE? Pink Fresh? This Galeon dude?

Galeon is from FL.. you trollin??

I am seriously biased but imho with bias being aside, I do think Pink has the best. Galeon/Nasty/FAE/Mekos are all still great tho =o

In my non-biased opinion, i think we are all extremely close in skill level.

Random was a Falco, Lobos = TL, Chudat = Kirby, Somebody = EE (KageMurphy) an MK, and the rest you know.

Good **** to PF <3

imo best Lucas'
1. pf
2. galeon
3. mekos
4. fae
5. nasty/NL/Chunky

I like this list bc i agree with everyone you have on it but i don't agree with the order. We are all extremely close in skill level. FAE and Chunky are amazing but they are more wifi than IRL.

I think Mekos is really good in doubs more than singles. Nasty is technical as heck and really good. hmm i don't like ranking because someone gets sad. I just think PF is the best.

I agree that Mekos is better in dubz than in singles. He's smarter in dubz and when i watch him play dubz he's more comfortable.

Thanks for the compliment <3

Oh, and PF took Chu to game 3 which is imo pretty ****.
Needs to ban Delfino though.

That is def pretty ****.

WTF? Lucas boards aren't allowed to be this active.

/locks thread.

Yo seriously, i don't think i ever multiquoted this much XD

FAE would be top Lucas if he wasn't 15 and didn't live in the middle of nowhere (St. Louis).

He would def be better. He needs to get to more IRL tournies.

You mean if he didn't lose to ICs so much ._.

Or this. XD

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Your welcome Nasty ;D

And as the thread title says I'm your new Discussion Leader thanks to rPSI <33333 (too many hearts but IDC xD)

So basicially I am this boards mini-mod ;D I can do about everything but infract you guys. So if rPSI is busy and something needs done just lemme know. ;o I'll try not to mess up ^^"

Lol my name looks pathetic next to those mods or admin's names :laugh:

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
I like this list bc i agree with everyone you have on it but i don't agree with the order. We are all extremely close in skill level. FAE and Chunky are amazing but they are more wifi than IRL.
I hardly play wifi anymore, or at least I'm less appealed by it as I used to be. But considering I can only go to tourneys in MO (mom), I've only been to 7 since September 09 + about 10 smashfests over the summer. If I could drop wifi for permanent offline I would because I hate it as much as everyone else, but we don't have enough tourneys for me to do so.

MAYBE for my next birthday in July i'll convince mom to let me go to some huge tourney or something, her only current john is that I'm too young and someone would **** and kill me or some bs. She tells me to trust people then tells me she has a trust problem. It's stupid

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
her only current john is that I'm too young and someone would **** and kill me or some bs.
My mother is the same way. Is why she didn't want me to go to MLG Raleigh >_>

As to who's the best Lucas: We all def. suck for playing an F tier character in tournaments, nuff said.

Top Bottom