• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Man Dajayman, no love for Lucas there.

BTW, next time you post that in here you're getting an infraction. and it won't be for trolling. >:D

Kole

Smash Lord
Not really actually theMike. He wasn't the best, but he made equally bad calls on each side. Robben is a *** though, gotta admit.

NETHERLANDS TOO GOOD

Kole

Smash Lord
Lol

he was overreacting a lot

melo derserved the red card though IMO

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
Whoever put that on the thread title is on crack.
Uruguay's going to win.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I dislike professional basketball. I much prefer college basketball, of course that happens when you live around some of the most winning colleges of the NCAA.

Kole

Smash Lord
Germany?!?!?!?!

Argentina will kick their ***** so hard that their interior sphincters will pop out of their chests.

MTGod

Smash Champion
QUICK! Someone tell me how to beat M2K without maiming him kgo :D

Jokes aside, why all the Ivysaur hate D:???

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
I saw it.... and had quite a good laugh... thanks for that FAE. I wanted to send that link to my friend but rPSI was too quick. lol. Can u send me the link in a PM? i think that would at least be allowed, idk though.

Top Bottom