• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Lucas vs MK:
Pk fire spam
Mk's getting close to us
Dair over him
hope he doesnt shuttle loop
Pk fire spam

its a bad matchup, and i feel you can only win if you get a stock lead then camp. We cant approach due to shuttle loop, and pk fire isnt safe unless its wavebounced away. also our camping is super innefective, pk fire does like 6%. however when mk does apporach we can dair, nair (for spotdodges/barrel rolls) or pivot grab. I shall watch the video later

the first game against trela i feel doesnt represent you at all. it was probably just weird versing such an advanced lucario for the first time. i think your camp and bait game was great, although you probably got punished a few too many times by just airdodging down after lucario got you in the air. i think if you played trela a bit more often, you would play more comfortably, and the games would be very close. you make this seem an even matchup tbh. unfortunately he seemed to capitalise really well on some of your mistakes, lucario has some suprising range..

the first match against gluttony was actually perfect. Gluttony mustve suprised you with the bike, i sure was haha. you needa pivot grab lol. OMG THAT LAST STOCK AFDFGJKLAK

will watch more late today, thank you mekos

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Thanks for all the love I saw guys!!

Sorry I couldn't beat Tyrant the second time. His playstyle is the gayest of all the top mks. He only camps. So u have to have the lead in order to win basically. I made one mistake in game 1 which cost me the game. And after he got the lead in game 2 I mentally broke... :(. I'll get him next time. We are 1-1 for now!

And omg! Guys I did not know Lucario had regrab gayness on us!! wth!! lol I was so stunned.
And we thought Wario was the only one that get grab shenanigans >.>; but yea, you did an amazing job!

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Thanks Luco and I agree. I saw my mistakes against Tyrant. There was very few in game 1 imo but they still unfortunately cost me the match. Playing against that style of mk and skill level is very hard and lame. U know the whole time that if the mk gets the lead they will just camp you. They have the mental power to be gay the whole match and eventually time you out. Tyrant is known for this style and also has extremely good technical skill which is why he is one of the top mks.

@Jamwa - About Trela. Yea he is the best lucario in the USA and I've never experienced that level of a lucario. I have played Junebug but Trela is way better imo(on another level definitely). The Japanese ruleset hurt me a little bit. I needed alot of space. I needed FD basically and Trela knows space was good for me. I striked BF and he striked and banned FD. SV is not good for that matchup. Game 1 was close until he got the aura. Was very hard to kill or do much because once he has the aura his range and power is highly increased. During the set I was trying to learn how to attack and get away. And I slowly did but it was too late.

For example, Anti would up air, fast fall so that his dair couldn't punish, and then up air again. Lucas doesn't have a great moveset like that to get around lucario. One thing I had in mind was to hit him up and up smash as he tried to punish with dair. But two factors come into place. Dair is fast and if I miss I get hard punish.

I know that my strategy for beating Trela in the future is to slowly get damage and kill him before he gets the aura. So this means that I have to go for gimps basically and get him to the edge so far. It's scary because lucario can punish everything we do on the ground and air. Lucario is one of our worst matchups. Fow taught me this years ago and now I understand.

Remember that any small mistake means a grab. Lucario's grab is great. So put yourself in my shoes. The whole time I am also trying not to be grabbed. It's so much mental that u don't see.

Like when I played gluttony the commentators said I was putting myself against a wall(going to the edge). I did this on purpose. Because I knew that I could outsmart him and use my edge game tricks. Also, another reason was if I got grabbed I hoped to get grab released to the ledge so that I didn't get Fsmashed or air released.

Imma write a blog about my experience at SKTAR. I hope it helps yall out.
Things that no one saw were very crucial to my success. For example, I finally finally beat logic!!
I beat him in pools which allowed me to reach winners finals in our pool bracket.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Lucario Dair thing.

Just try it. Of course this factors in like. % lead stock lead etc etc. all that stuff you don't see.

BUT. Like. If you want a Lucario to stop Dair'ing you. Or at least think twice about that option, you have to prove that you are willing to do something ballsy or take risks. He has to respect it. You can also trade dair with utilt but it isn't really worth it and it's still the same position. Of course this really is stock AND % advantage dependent. If you're too far behind it could just be seen as a desperation tactic. Bleh what do I know anymore lol. I'm just theory crafting on psychological aspects of smash.

Yeah, I've always known the whole lucario wrecks lucas thing. it's really hard. I still think Sheik is our hardest.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Now I am heally happy by knowing that there is no Lucario mains in Brazil.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I actually like the Lucario MU whenever I have had the opportunity to play it. I've found him semi-annoying but fun if it is an intense match, but can be difficult at times.

I have to agree with Pink though, I've found Sheik much harder. >.<" I had never fought one before and holy heck was that a hard MU to make it a 1v1 in stocks but that Air GR->Usmash is like ooooooooooow.

Jamwa

Smash Champion
was writing like 400 word thingo, then clicked back on my mouse FML

but yeah Mekos, Lucario looks hard, never played one but you made it seem very even. PKT stage spikes would be good, and camping near the ledge with pk fire then hitting him offstage at low %'s. easy to say hard to do ik.

never knew you were trying to stay at the ledge against Gluttony. really smart ^^ ill incorporate this to my gameplay.

against tyrant, you played pretty much the same as i do (but more refined of course). the mk matchup i find is easy to learn, but hard to win. sometimes you couldve pivot grabbed (at a safe distance) or retreating nair'd as tyrant had a habit of barrel rolling into you. sometimes pivot grab isnt that great as it gives the opponent some breathing space if you miss, and if pressure is what you were going for then you did it great. the first two dash grabs were amazing

looking forward to future tournaments :)

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
I actually like the Lucario MU whenever I have had the opportunity to play it. I've found him semi-annoying but fun if it is an intense match, but can be difficult at times.

I have to agree with Pink though, I've found Sheik much harder. >.<" I had never fought one before and holy heck was that a hard MU to make it a 1v1 in stocks but that Air GR->Usmash is like ooooooooooow.
Agree with all of this. Lucario is pretty bad, but it's one of my most fun matchups to play. And sheik is my least favorite character to play. I don't see how Lucas could ever beat a good Sheik, and I was amazed when I heard a Mr. Pink Fresh beat Judo

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841

but yeah Mekos, Lucario looks hard, never played one but you made it seem very even. PKT stage spikes would be good, and camping near the ledge with pk fire then hitting him offstage at low %'s. easy to say hard to do ik.

never knew you were trying to stay at the ledge against Gluttony. really smart ^^ ill incorporate this to my gameplay.

against tyrant, you played pretty much the same as i do (but more refined of course). the mk matchup i find is easy to learn, but hard to win. sometimes you couldve pivot grabbed (at a safe distance) or retreating nair'd as tyrant had a habit of barrel rolling into you. sometimes pivot grab isnt that great as it gives the opponent some breathing space if you miss, and if pressure is what you were going for then you did it great. the first two dash grabs were amazing

You played mine :/

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123

Yea thanks man. One thing you guys gotta realize that at high level play the opponents reaction time is extremely fast and knowledgeable of their spacing. For me to punish the mk's roll which is extremely good, is very hard with their correct spacing.

Another thing is that top level mk's quickly learn how to punish our nair and dair out of shield. Non top level mk's allow us to get away with this.
They start nairing or buffering turn around grabs. Which both are scary but you know how the grab thing goes for us :urg:.

Lucas has very low priority. Even if I start my attack first many of other character's moves will beat it or they can grab us. I have created a playstyle based on quickness to counter this weakness of ours. In the end it comes down to technical errors. Which we are all human and it happens during matches.

The best way for me to explain a top level match is that it is like a game of chess. Every single move is crucial. Every mistake can be the reason why u lose the match. You have to constantly be trying to learn your opponent(you can't just get away with doing what you have mastered with your character), and you have to learn how to be patient.

Theory crafting is cute on paper but not realistic because their are just too many variables situation wise in brawl singles. And because brawl at the highest level is a mental game.

Oh yea and about lucario. His moves go through all of ours. He easily can just kick our pk thunder and it will go away. The only thing I could do is trick him with my spacing and mind games. Lucario has all the tools to **** lucas. Harder than mk. I am saying that based on the best players for that character. So like Trela and the top mks. I've beaten other lucarios recently but I'm telling you guys Trela is on another level than any other. It was good experience and I will be more prepared next time.

About sheik. Never lost to a sheik but I know what yall mean.

And thanks for looking forward to more of my tournaments. I feel that I was Super Saiyan 3 at this tourney. And facing all those top players in tourney and friendly advanced me to Super Saiyan 4!! :bee:

Before I would just get knocked out of pools by playing Fatal haha. I finally got a chance to prove myself and took advantage.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Lol I understand top level play.

And that Fatal quote is me every national T_T.

Oh, and nair Can't be punished unless you do it wrong, or they powershield the first hit and punish in between first and second hit. Mostly, it's just us doing it wrong. Dair is extremely punishable and I find myself using it less and less against Characters with amazing OoS options.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yeah, Nair is like a godsend in terms of some MUs for me. Dair is just really annoying if not done right because we can get punished soundly to those who have good OoS options.

I have no clue why but I get the impression that some High Tier MUs are more "fun" in terms of fighting them and while some Mid Tier MUs are just more ungodly for me when fighting them. I hate fighting weird characters with Lucas a lot of the times.

I also love the Olimar/IC/D3/ZSS/Snake MUs whenever I get the chance in terms of fighting them and there is one of each in my area so I am happy about that! xD

I hate some mid-tier MUs though like Sheik and ROB just drive me up a wall when fighting them. Is it just me or are these like harder than some of our High Tier stuff?

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Sheik is hard. DDD is hard.

Lucario is hard to kill, so he's hard.

I hate Snake.

Uhm. Everything else feels doable tbh.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
What about Marth, Pink?

That always gets me to be honest even when they aren't being gay as all get out.

*goes to read Mekos' blog*

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
@PF - I'm talking about playing the best of the best(they have power shielding mastered and adapt really fast) It's usually not my mess up -___-.

Nair is very weak(get's beat by alot of other moves if they understand how to space their move correctly). Because our moves have such low priority I've created a playstyle based on quickness and a "bait and punishing". I have to attack before they can react correctly. There is always a correct reaction. And top level play comes down to who learns how to react correctly to their opponents. I personally as a lucas main punish other lucas's nair all the time.

I don't know what you mean by doing nair wrong...explain if you have time.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I mean I've known Lucas has low "priority" forever.

Nair gets beat by almost every move in the game because the hitbox is his hurtbox. Bait and punish is the only way to play Lucas. Most people just call him the Wario of low tiers.

You're saying it like I've never played a top player before lol.

And I mean Nair is 0 frame advantage on shield. Assuming Autocancelled perfectly. The problem with that is, most of us just buffer it when we jump, so it actually ends up being -5 on shield or something close to that, allowing for quicker moves to punish. If you do it correctly on shield you just have to guess the opponents next reaction (because they are still in shield, and respond accordingly.

I understand you're good now and things seem different than when you first started, but I've been there before. I may not be as good as you now, but I have played top players my entire career.

That being said, I don't think you mean to sound condescending, it just comes off that way (as most people have told you).

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Ah I see what yer saying. I just say top level as to explain that the opponents have mastery over their characters and the basics in game. So things like power shielding the nair is normal.

I talk like this about everything in life. I don't assume that people know things. Some people take it as condescending because they feel I am implying that I am saying they don't understand or haven't experienced it. That is not the case at all. I liked to be talked to like that. I'm humble and love to learn all that I can and know every little detail.

And I see what yer saying with the nair. Thanks for the explaination
I just call all that frame data "spacing" haha

This tourney was my first chance to prove myself. Every other national I have gotten unlucky and played Fatal or another top level snake lolol. I'm constantly getting better but I've been "good" for along time now. I had just been shut out by snakes. I've been high level since the beginning and know I am top level skill sense Ktar 6. Part of the reason why I used to get so frustrated when your friends in MD/VA would down talk me any chance they got online(Also, one of my pet-peeves is liars. And alot of your friends would lie on me alot. Talk like they knew what they were talking about while their statements were not true at all). I've always known my strength and believed in myself. I just didn't have the results to show it or fanboys/crew to tell people haha. I didn't have that many opportunities but finally got my break.

I now even have gained the power to beat the high level snakes. I only lose to Fatal still :(.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Yeah dude, no hard feelings. I don't take offense to the way you speak. Everyone has a different way of doing things.

Powershielding nair is normal, but punishing between the first and second hit is not something most people know (Unless they play the MU alot, like Logic.)

Most of my tournament losses involve Fatal, Bizkit or some NE Snake. Pelca Went Snake on me instead of Falco at CoT5 or 6. I don't remember. I was surprised to hear he went falco against you.

That is why I was so frustrated with this game. I did not mind MK or whatever other MU but Snake has just always ruined me.

Well they always said you were good. The problem was every tournament we both attended we placed the same, so they couldn't excatly call you the best. I never understood why they spoke that way, but it's the past now. You have the results to prove you are the best (for now ^_^)

I just need to figure out a way around Snake :c

and ICs. because I have no ICs to practice against.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I find the snake MU very fun to play against. I know this is low level play I am referring to here but I try to use their own weapons against them. If Snakes can make their opponents forget where their explosives are then I see no reason why they can't too. :3

That is to say, I love it when I throw a grenade back at them at the exact right time, for instance.

Anyway that's low level play and Snake's tilts are annoying anyway so.... Yeah.

Actually Mekos I noticed you could have used PKT1 as an edgeguardig tool a little more often in some cases but I suspect being under pressure can get you paranoid about that stuff so it's not a big deal or anything.

And I know what you're saying. Adapting to my opponent's strategy is something I am (thankfully) talented at and I hope to use that later on. In any case though, it does take the correct mindgame to shut down a player and that ca be hard at such high level play.

Goodness, I wish that for one tourny, just one, all the top American players came to Australia for a boost tournament. Just once and I would probably die from hyperventilation. <3

Jamwa

Smash Champion
What I meant was a retreating nair, not even getting close to their shield, as a precaution as if they decide to barrel roll into you, your multi hitbox nair is up to punish!
I mightve been unclear, but yeah nair into shield is just stupid against a top level player.
I can do it to the people here in aus coz they dont expect the jab combo afterwards ^ ^

and Luco tbh I think Mekos used PKT as an edgeguarding tool perfectly in his matches; not once was he punished because he hit himself away or he hit the opponent.

sorry for the underlines, wanted to make my point clear rofl

"Gluttony was only 16, i knew i could defeat him mentally"
i assure you im 17 and my mindset is seamless.

whoever said that blog was narcissistic is silly. nice read :) would like to see that tyrant match uploaded

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Oh he used it really well, there were just a couple times where he just stood around and PKF spammed the screen, putting like no pressure on the MK trying to get back when he could have had a nonpunishable edgeguarding technique, he just didn't capitalize on it. This was when I was watching the livestream so I can't remember which video it was exactly. In any case it wasn't a big deal and I think in he case I remember when the Mk did finally get up mekos got him straight back out with a PKF so... :p

Anyway Jamwa, i've just versed Ryukario online and our matches were very interesting. I generally prefer real tourny matches so i'm hoping for the day you and Ryuka come to a boost. You, Jamwa, RJV, Dre, Invisi, my brother and I all need to be comrades. Yay! <3

Oh and also Norcinu and Enemy are our allies (ironic, huh?). They are awesome people. :D

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Luco also got a taste of the aura boost like mekos did with Trela ;o
That PS1 was crazy you were 2 stocks in front then bam I took all with that one boost lol, same with few of the SV ones but you were only one stock ahead.

The lucas matches were soooooooo close and thank you luco I hope to come to boost as well and play you offline and give you some offline aura boosts.

Pretty good combos I got on ya I might add.

Also, mekos, idk if you know but Luco and I learned Lucas can break out of force palm but idk how he did it lol.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I'm pretty adept at breaking out of grabs. I was particularly quick and I guess you can just get out of it if you're quick enough. :)

And I got used to the aura boosts as time went on but maaaaan I became really afraid of you at high percents and the idea of getting you up to that point just so you could wreck me at like 100 was not a pleasant idea. I realised PKF camping works decently though until he gets close range but I didn't capitalize on that till the latter half of our Lucas-Lucario matches when we were both winning roughly equally.

Dang though, I'm looking forward to an offline match at some point. If there's a tournament next month then maybe you'll be able to see me before I head off to the desert. You might be surprised but I won't tell you why. :3

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
I'm pretty adept at breaking out of grabs. I was particularly quick and I guess you can just get out of it if you're quick enough. :)

And I got used to the aura boosts as time went on but maaaaan I became really afraid of you at high percents and the idea of getting you up to that point just so you could wreck me at like 100 was not a pleasant idea. I realised PKF camping works decently though until he gets close range but I didn't capitalize on that till the latter half of our Lucas-Lucario matches when we were both winning roughly equally.

Dang though, I'm looking forward to an offline match at some point. If there's a tournament next month then maybe you'll be able to see me before I head off to the desert. You might be surprised but I won't tell you why. :3
I would be worried too, you got killed by an uncharged Upsmash at 107% and killed by an Fsmash at 100%. But that's good that you got used to the aura boost, also I feel better with Lucario when he gets his boost, its like I'm a better player while the boost is there :/ .

Jamwa

Smash Champion
What does everyone think of the DK Matchup?
just listened to Madeon - Finale for 4 hours straight :)
up for some wifi tomorrow BC, skype msg me when ur ready

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Yeah dude, no hard feelings. I don't take offense to the way you speak. Everyone has a different way of doing things.

Powershielding nair is normal, but punishing between the first and second hit is not something most people know (Unless they play the MU alot, like Logic.)

Most of my tournament losses involve Fatal, Bizkit or some NE Snake. Pelca Went Snake on me instead of Falco at CoT5 or 6. I don't remember. I was surprised to hear he went falco against you.

That is why I was so frustrated with this game. I did not mind MK or whatever other MU but Snake has just always ruined me.

Well they always said you were good. The problem was every tournament we both attended we placed the same, so they couldn't excatly call you the best. I never understood why they spoke that way, but it's the past now. You have the results to prove you are the best (for now ^_^)

I just need to figure out a way around Snake :c

and ICs. because I have no ICs to practice against.
He went falco on me because when we last played I beat his snake. He then switched to falco and beat me. It was my first time playing a falco in tourney. He barely won but was confident and went all falco at SKTAR. He beat his snake pretty solidly.

I'm pretty good against snake now. Remember at pound 5 how MVD bodied me. Now we go back and forth when we play. I think that is extremely good since I believe he is the best snake against the earth bound kids. He knows the best tricks against us from his constant shaky battles and old galleon battles.

I may be able to take out Fatal the next time we play. We shall see. The snake I am most scared of is Ally.
I've recently taken out all high level snakes and only have lost to Fatal. Like I just beat False recently(they say he is considered high level now).

@luco - You have to be careful when using pk thunder. Many characters can simply hit it. I use it when it is guaranteed that I can get a hit. I know based on my opponents spacing whether it is safe or not. Smash is all about spacing.
I didn't know you could get out of that lucario grab thing by the way. U gotta show us sometime. :)

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
You are actually the one who told me what to do o_0. At pound 5 you said to play extremely patient.

I actually take them to BF and can outcamp most of them there. I hit and run. I Don't try to go for followups.
I also instant toss grenades back at them lol.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
LOL. I'm so bad T_T.

It's funny because when I look at me losing. It's because I got impatient and I didn't bait approaches enough.

or i missed key punishment opportunities.

How to ICs though. Like. DeLux destroyed me at Apex.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
That's part of why I call smash a "mental" game.
It is hard to put forth 100% mental focus the whole game. This means that you are thinking about every action and not just rushing in. Part of this is the ability to play patient the WHOLE game. It is really hard man. This is why so many people struggle against ice-climbers. Certian player(ex. Tyrant) and character(ex. Ice-climbers) match ups you have to play patient the whole time.

Ice-climbers are tuff. I have defeated all of the ice-climbers I have played in sets. Havn't played vinnie yet tho. We should lose to ice-climbers if they play correctly but again smash is a mental game. I beat them mentally. I play my bait and punish game. I wait for and bait certain actions from the ice-climbers. Once I they comment to a certain actions and it is safe for me to attack, I do. It's real tuff because you have to be clutch. Learn super safe options and use mental strength to always pic them. Never go for anything risky. You also have to quickly learn the ice-climbers habits.

One simple tactic I do is I play a stand off game with them(one ex of bait and punishing). I pk fire them over and over. If their shield gets low I then go in and attack. If one of the siblings gets hit then I go in and attack. Or if they get flustered and rush me I go in and attack.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I actually just try to timeout Snake lol

but yeah, I have beaten most ICs, but that was when I had meep in my region for consistent practice.

This game is so much easier when you have the lead.

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Once lucas gets the split, you should most of the time kill nana.
this is our advantage, as she just runs into our smashes.
but yeah that is just a campy MU where we bait and punish, and once we get the lead its just camping.
imo SV is our best map

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
@luco - You have to be careful when using pk thunder. Many characters can simply hit it. I use it when it is guaranteed that I can get a hit. I know based on my opponents spacing whether it is safe or not. Smash is all about spacing.
I didn't know you could get out of that lucario grab thing by the way. U gotta show us sometime. :)
Well, true enough that the PKF was pressuring the MK in those situations. :3

As for the Lucario grab thing, did you manage to get the match saved Ryuka? If not we can do it again specifically as a 3 min match for getting out of it. Still, it's pretty much just mashing the controllers on my side. the problem with it is, if either the Lucario or myself are at high percentages, it can cause some bad DI and that is not what you want at that stage. Still good for early percentages though where Lucario might go for the jab, jab, sideB thing.

Which reminds me, if you SDI the first two jabs properly you can entirely miss the sideB altogether. I did that a couple times in our matches as well.

I know a reasonably good ICs player (actually his main is marth but he seconds ICs) who says he hates to play Lucas with his ICs because his magic seems to separate them more than any other character he plays against. I assume this goes for Ness as well as I have played my brother's ICs and i seem to separate them well with things like Nair and Fair and other stuff but i'm not entirely sure if it's true in high level play. In any case, both Lucas and ness are reasonably good at getting the kill on Nana when she's separated. Dunno why, maybe it's because of their awesome second jump and that Popo just doesn't want to go out that far when the missus isn't around.

I like it when Popo PSs or rolls away from/past your attacks though and you hit nana because of how she shields/rolls a tiny bit later than popo does. Funny how the ICs greatest strength is their greatest weakness. Compared to both ICs, I find Popo by himself has like no meta game at all. Could be a misguided statement though cause I don't see them enough in high level play.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
What does everyone think of the DK Matchup?
just listened to Madeon - Finale for 4 hours straight :)
up for some wifi tomorrow BC, skype msg me when ur ready
we do not speak about the DK match up...
it just...brings me..nightmare...of that time..
when Will's DK molested my Lucas at Pound 5
it was horrible....

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I would be worried too, you got killed by an uncharged Upsmash at 107% and killed by an Fsmash at 100%. But that's good that you got used to the aura boost, also I feel better with Lucario when he gets his boost, its like I'm a better player while the boost is there :/ .
I know that feel all too well. I'm starting to learn that Lucario is a lot more momentum based, people say that a lot, its true. But I only just started gettting it that Lucario demands you use a pressure sensative style. Since theres no point in playing other styles since most don't work at 0-50% due to auras effect / low knock back.

Top Bottom