• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
we do not speak about the DK match up...
it just...brings me..nightmare...of that time..
when Will's DK molested my Lucas at Pound 5
it was horrible....
He got taken from -4 to -3 in the matchup chart, leaving Lucas devoid of -4's, one of two characters to not have -4's in Low Tier, the other one is C. Falcon. Anyway that's nice but yeah DK's still pretty annoying for Lucas. Good news is when he's offstage he's not likely to hit PKT1 as much in case he drops too far below the ledge, meaning PKT1 him from the top and you get a nice edgeguarding tool. That's what I noticed anyway, my brother and I were doing it to shaya and ellipsis when they tried to show us how bad the matchup was. My favourite quote of all time: "How does DK DEAL WITH THIS!?!?"

Oh by the way guys, I know this sounds like a big ask but am I allowed in to that pic at the front page of the Lucas thread. I'd love my lucas (+secondary Ness?) there. Is normal colour (for both) if anyone is bothered to do it. i don't mind if you don't wanna do it though cause it is a big ask. ^.^'

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
guys, i keep getting bracket *****...
hahahaha really?
also DK matchup is amazing, mention it all the time in the DK thread.
whenever we get pissed about fighting meta and DDD, we just go "ahhh but there's always lucas..."
and yeah we **** up lucas's recover, the wings of dk's up B go through lucas's *** rocket.
if lucas goes at like 25-45 degrees it pretty much goes through though I think.
funny thing, I've never played against Mekos in singles and I've played him a lot on doubles, where the best parts of the matchup don't even matter until 2v1. maybe I should get some friendlies loool.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Come to my tourneys in Greensboro and I'll friendly u!! :)
Aww Mekos can't you come to Australia for a boost tourny one day in the distant future? That would make my year. The only top player we've ever had at a boost tournament was M2K and he only came once I think. :(

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Aww Mekos can't you come to Australia for a boost tourny one day in the distant future? That would make my year. The only top player we've ever had at a boost tournament was M2K and he only came once I think. :(
We had Hall come as well, we also had Mango come for a different tournament.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
You sure have dreams kid...
Yeah. I love smash so much, it would be the worst torture to not even meet one top player. :urg:

Which makes me think, because of the rediculously small scene in Australia, does the fact that i've gone to tournaments and placed ok put me in like the top 100 Australian players? that would be so weird to think about, out of over 20 million, being in the top 100. :o

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Yeah. I love smash so much, it would be the worst torture to not even meet one top player. :urg:

Which makes me think, because of the rediculously small scene in Australia, does the fact that i've gone to tournaments and placed ok put me in like the top 100 Australian players? that would be so weird to think about, out of over 20 million, being in the top 100. :o
http://blighfi.com/ check this site, its up to date.

I would go overseas for smash but I would make sure that I visit famous tourists spots and treat the visit as a holiday, not just for smash. I would also love to do equestrian in the USA with an Australian stock horse or a brumby :p

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
This library computer won't let me but i'll look at it when i get home.

true enough that visiting America would be a big adventure and a holiday. I've been to california once before when I went to Disneyland. it was awesome... *the memories*

i also went to San Francisco and went to Alcatraz. :D

EDIT: Ahh dear looks like this library computer's time is gonna run out. I'll jump off in like 5 min and see you guys later! ^^

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

You know what I was thinking, we really need to have a big Lucas meet-up sometime. I mean I can only remember like one meet-up where it was me+Nasty+Pink at MLG DC.

I also feel there was another meet-up done once but hmm my memory is foggy haha.

It would be especially cool considering Lucas is finally getting good publicity nowadays.

Though I wonder about Apex.

/random blurb from J

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123

If I'm ever in Australia we can meet up and play :bee:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Saw in the skype chat, yay for you FAE.

Way too far for me in CO but I'll be rooting for ya guys on the sidelines.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Yes we want to seeeeee youuuuuu. We're all rooting for you.

I love the fact that most chars have 1 or 2 character heroes at a time. We have 3 atm. :D

And yea Jamwa has it correct. Once I get out of school and work a year or two I should have enough to go to America for a tournament one time. :3

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Yes we want to seeeeee youuuuuu. We're all rooting for you.

I love the fact that most chars have 1 or 2 character heroes at a time. We have 3 atm. :D

And yea Jamwa has it correct. Once I get out of school and work a year or two I should have enough to go to America for a tournament one time. :3
Or you could just win the lotto and take Jamwa and I with you ;)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Haha it is a nice thread for that sort of thing.

If I was still the Discussion Leader for this board, I would probably change the name to "Mekos Fan Club" due to the talk in the Brawl MU thread.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I honestly don't know, I just typed in hot girls with glasses on google and this is the one I liked the most. xD

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Everyone here is happy :)
especially when we win with lucas, so we support people so they do win and feel like they just got home

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Pink Fresh why not use this avatar?

And of course Lucas boards are happy. (^.^) Took a good place at a national tournament, have three character heroes out and about in the scene and many people have begun using Lucas lately.

@Ryuka: Yeah those were awesome. My friend played along with me, not my brother but they tend to use similar characters. That was a super tense match when it came to blue kirbs vs. Lucario. :o

But yea Tomie is really good and knows his stuff, that Ness vs. Snake at Hanenbow was also similarly tense.

Can't wait to meet you at a boost tournament and play offline, it'll be great i'm sure.

I'm also anxious to see how my growth with Lucas will affect me next tournament, maybe, just maybe i'll beat Shaya. :o

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
That kirby vs Lucario was lol, I was not paying attention then I got smacked by a hammer x_X

Your friend was pretty good tbh and yer, tomie was at tournies I think but just randomly uses wi-fi now.

I can't wait to meet you too but I need to find work 1st :(

lol GL, remember, Shaya is a top player.

Top Bottom