• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I really feel like I need to work on my dusterslides now after seeing Edgehog>Dusterslide>Usmash Kill. :urg:
time to go practice...

prOAPC

Smash Lord
i placed 21 out of 35 in my last tourney, beat Vega4(Diddy), lost to Blood(R.O.B), beat Twitch(Peach, but i used Toon Link), lost to Mario(ZSS)
only the diddy fights were recorded

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
I didn't do so hot... I got 17th of 69. I got a bye round 1, 2-0'ed Kain round 2, 2-0'ed meneil Round 3, then got 2-0'ed by M2K round 4. Round 5 I got 2-0'ed by Kain in loser's. But I did beat count and DLA in $5 MMs, Count's diddy is like amazing. Wish I got to play him more, but he wanted to play all of the cats from around here that he normally doesn't get to play

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Oh, speaking of Brawl hacks, at Brainshock, I played an unreleased P:M with all the characters changed and most of the demo's bug fixed (like landing detection) and found it to be WAY more fun than the demo was... so I'd say give it another shot if you didn't like it the first time around. Lucas is cute. :p

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I posted in that a while back. It would be nice to see input from my favorite Lucas on that MU as well. :3

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
Lol I'm terrible at describing matchups, so I couldn't really input anything on the Falco mu thread even though I play falcos weekly. Same reason I probably won't be able to help rPSI in the diddy matchup, even though it's one of my favorite matchups. rPSI I'll link you to the matches when Ripple uploads them

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
You can't take the East Coast out of East Coast and you can't take the Pink Fresh out of MD/VA.

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
Welp, I thought the setup we were at was recording the whole time, but we had to record it ourselves. So my money matches vs diddy didn't get saved :( sorry rpsi
sorrysorrysorry
sry

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
Also i'm officially converting to C-bouncing. I've been in practice mode a lot the past few days with nothing to do, so I looked for the C-bouncing thread. And it's so easy idk why I didn't use it a long time ago

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I think I may try doing it with regular controls.
Just to troll Koozy some more with my clawing.

Top Bottom