• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
No but its tues, wed, fri, sat
All nights too.
I'm really wanna go to brain shock, I'm gonna be so out of practice though:urg:.
FAE you need to go to the Zelda boards, at least one of the characters on the match up thread can be accurate.

:phone:
I can't even give info to the lucas boards about matchups, so I don't think I'm the most trustworthy person to be asking for that lol

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
How dare you accuse me of pinning my actions on Yink!

I hope you live a happy life in Kentucky.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Hmm...definitely prettty flashy. Other than that I wasnt actually all that impressed for some reason. Good to see he has Japan rep haha.
Yep. The only flash the US needs is chain grabs and dacus. Fancy techs? Real soviet combos and locks? Forget about 'em! Chain Grabs, Rush Downs, & Camping. Everything else is pointless.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Serious question, people tell me Lucario vs Lucas is +1 Lucario or even, your thoughts? (I think it is a -1 at worst for Lucas but I'm curious to see input)

Top Bottom