• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

D

Deleted member

The first round against him I also went Yoshi. I beat him on Brinstar with Lucas.

It's just hard to approach her with Lucas. I can destroy Samus with Wolf, but with the pool I had, I just wanted to have fun with it. There was no possible way for me to make it out of something like that.

Chuee, why weren't you there?

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
The first round against him I also went Yoshi. I beat him on Brinstar with Lucas.

It's just hard to approach her with Lucas. I can destroy Samus with Wolf, but with the pool I had, I just wanted to have fun with it. There was no possible way for me to make it out of something like that.
It's ****ing hard getting in on Samus because if all else fails, her zair ***** Lucas. I used to just go MK because that MU is brain dead easy compared to the constant game of ps, ps, ps, ps, ps, ps, randomly get poked, cuss, repeat.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Grrrr... I want to go to Brainshock, but I'm trying to save up. Who knows, I might get lucky and get an absurd amount of hours randomly.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Thanks. And good luck to you at Brainshock, FAE! Oh and getting back to your question about Arban you asked awhile back (sry i'm too lazy to find the post) Yeah, he got a little better i presume because he wasn't all about smashes. He still needs a little work on his naner control though. I pretty much took the nanerz and controlled them most of the time.. keep in mind, i was Wario that set.

D

Deleted member

The Kirby export is up! Sorry it took a little longer than I planned.

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
We only have a few good ones in MO. Kansas usually takes our money though because Kansas is br0k3n. But eventually everyone in MO will be Kansas tier and we'll win all the money in the world.
:)

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
(3:29:54 PM) rocketsci227: you ain't good, craig
(3:44:40 PM) kadajj90: I already know this

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
Is your job Tuesdays ONLY? If so then that's the worst job in the world. And you'd better go to brainshock, there's 2, maybe 3 cars going. Plus I have a bazillion money matches so I can get a lot of stuff recorded

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
I don't play Kirbies too much, and the only time I do I just wait and play attrition. He's too short for me to hit him with most of the aerial things I do, and he kills stupid early. But yeah I don't play Kirbies enough to give like accurate info

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Is your job Tuesdays ONLY? If so then that's the worst job in the world. And you'd better go to brainshock, there's 2, maybe 3 cars going. Plus I have a bazillion money matches so I can get a lot of stuff recorded
No but its tues, wed, fri, sat
All nights too.
I'm really wanna go to brain shock, I'm gonna be so out of practice though:urg:.
FAE you need to go to the Zelda boards, at least one of the characters on the match up thread can be accurate.

:phone:

Top Bottom