• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
LOL NASTY
<3 Robfox

And I think it's even Ryu, if you're going to Brainshock we could play some friendlies

EDIT: 666th post. Fear me
I've played the MU a lot, even outside of Jordan. But yeah Lucas is in the Mario, Ness, Lucas club where I second guess how good Lucario does against them a lot.

I should be there at brainshock, so I'd be down for it. I wanna make sure before MU chart 2.0 I get a better feel for the questionable ones so I can say more about them than I already do.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
You guys just got a gift from the gods:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCibDMOJLdQ&feature=feedu

You can even down b out of an inhale by D3? And using people's heads to Dair in place a lot? I haven't seen any of you do that. LEARN.
Just because you don't always see us do it, doesn't mean we don't.

APC showed us the multi Dair thing a long time ago.

I knew about magnet out of D3's inhale for a long time as well bc of Ninja Link. I never really face any D3's so I never really used it.

Basically, old news is old.

D

Deleted member

Did anyone buy Ocarina of Time 3D and register it on club.nintendo.com to get the free soundtrack?

I did, and I don't even own a 3DS. :3

T-block

B2B TST
^lol

I would do the same. Except I would never not own a 3DS.

We tried to register, but we didn't get any sort of confirmation, so idk if it's coming =\

prOAPC

Smash Lord
i'll get a 3DS when Mario Kart 3DS comes out, or when a XL version comes out, whatever happen first
yea the 3 dair thing is called paragrinding or something like that right? im pretty sure we all know how to do everything in that video
lol no

the closest thing to dair+foostool+dair is what is seen in this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvuUzJ-eOsw
i used to have some matches using dair+foostool+dair, but my youtube channel got cancelled

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
I'm making a total reform to my playstyle because I'm bad and I need to learn how to do stuff. So I'm memorizing the 10 page Microsoft document I made on Lucas before Brainshock, if I can even go.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Dear FAE,

Only give that doc to dedicated Lucas mains, like myself.

Sincerely,
A dedicated Lucas main.

D

Deleted member

Dear FAE,

I played Lucas for you on the livestream at SiiS5, as you requested. In return, I'd love to read that document.

Love,
Auspher.

Chuee

Smash Hero
FAE
Hand over the document. Such secret files must be kept in secrecy from the world, to prevent the coming apocalypse. So, please give me the document and save the world.

yours truly,
more dedicated than rpsi lucas main

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Whoa, it's been so long since I posted in here. I was busy with school and I finished on June 17th. I should play against some of you guys on wi-fi with my Lucas to test my skill sometime. How's everyone doing? And stick>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bat :p

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Haha PM/VM me sometime Yoshi or add me on skype. I'm bored nowadays so it'd be fun to play some wifi a bit more.

Hi Kole!

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I came in second in a low tier tourney using Lucas. I might have been able to win it all, but I opted to forfeit out of grands because I wanted to focus on the regular singles tourney.

I got my first tourney wave pull kill and first Dair to turn around Dtilt lock kills. I also got my grab release gimp virginity broken by a Captain Falcon :(

DeLux

I recently changed my controls to make zap jumping easier. I started spamming attack and special instead of jump and special and then died :(

Hopefully it never happens again lol

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.

You don't have to change your controls to make zap jumping easier. Just stick with your regular controls and just practice claw. It'll take a bit of time, but it's worth it once you get it down because you don't have to adjust to different controls.

Dear Koozy,

Th3 CaLl0uT

Sincerely,
Want to MM?

DeLux

Well, I actually adjusted my controls to also make doing out of shield stuff more streamlined as well.

It wasn't about changing controls to make zap jumping easier. It was just an added benefit that I negated because I forgot what my controls were since I was so used to mashing a button for jump to try to air break, but that button actually ended up being attack. So I did a lot of Nairs to my death lol

Top Bottom