• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lone Star Circuit (Updated on 10/9/2011)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Current standings are updated and LSCE #3 info is on the front page as well

bassem6

Smash Lord
Serious talk. Why didn't I get any circuit points for this from hobo 32? It doesn't say anywhere on the front page or info about this that out-of-staters aren't allowed to compete in the circuit. Plus I have been going to texas tournies for a whiiiiile so its not like Im some random oos'er from far away. I would really like to be included.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Give Bassem and YOSH their points!

Also, if people are tied on the Lone Start Circuit Rankings... do we refer to the Texas State Power Rankings to decide on who gets that seed?

Xyro77

Serious talk. Why didn't I get any circuit points for this from hobo 32? It doesn't say anywhere on the front page or info about this that out-of-staters aren't allowed to compete in the circuit. Plus I have been going to texas tournies for a whiiiiile so its not like Im some random oos'er from far away. I would really like to be included.
i thought u were still in OK and didnt play anymore.

Give Bassem and YOSH their points!
k hold on. gonna take a sec

bassem6

Smash Lord
i thought u were still in OK and didnt play anymore.

k hold on. gonna take a sec
I am still in OK however I have decided to become active again until school bogs me down. I mean, I wouldnt drive all the way to houston for a tourny if I didnt play anymore man :p

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I believe they should get points. Makes Texas look good, too, to have OoSers attend our events.

And Dojo, stop sounding emo!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Cause they most likely won't attend any other Lone Star Circuits?

YOSH usually attends only HOBO's, so I guess he should get points... When was the second Houston circuit again?

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Cool. If they don't attend the other circuit events, they won't get points for them. Meaning they won't finish high in the circuit with the points they scored from one event.
What would happen to the points they would have won otherwise? Thrown out? Forgotten? Unfairly given to someone else who placed lower?

What is so hard about this?

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Cool. If they don't attend the other circuit events, they won't get points for them. Meaning they won't finish high in the circuit with the points they scored from one event.
What would happen to the points they would have won otherwise? Thrown out? Forgotten? Unfairly given to someone else who placed lower?

What is so hard about this?
I agree with this. It's not a hard decision.

That and besides, who can say neither of them will attend any more? What if Bassem or Yosh decides to go to the rest of the circuit events? I think they should get points regardless. We shouldn't base any decision on what is "Most likely" rather than "What has actually happened."

Xyro77

guys calm down. i already said i would give them points. We didnt talk about it originally because SOME people assumed EVRYBODY(oos or not) would get points while others thought that since this is a TX thing only TX people would get points. Its not a big deal and ill give the points to yosh and bassem. dont be rude about it plz.

Tesh

Smash Hero
does it matter, its obviously going to end with

Razer 200+ points
Gnes 200+ points
Trela 200+ points
Tesh 199 points
Espy 0 points

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
San Angelo is a city Kilik...

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
San Angelo was just the closest one to El Paso :/. I dont know if ill ever make it to one. I want to play teams with you guys sooo bad

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yea, it would be nice if that got announced, I need a date soon if I'm gonna attend.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Date will be August 20th. Confirming the venue with Gamelot tmrw, hopefully have the thread up before tuesday.

Top Bottom