• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lone Star Circuit (Updated on 10/9/2011)

Nike.

Smash Hero
Well besides Houston being the obv favorite, it's still a pride thing for everyone else. SA vs RGV has been going on for a long time, slightly same thing with Austin.

Tesh

Smash Hero
What if you just made it a bracket where all the others fight for 2nd place basically? Like Houston is the final boss. That way no one has to wind up getting knocked out in a single elimination bracket because they ran into Gnes/Razer/Trela on their only round. It honestly doesn't seem super stacked without Houston.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
If city crews is too gay, you could always have like waseda crews. Where you don't team up S/A tier players or something.

Gnes

Smash Master
Houston is beatable XD. DFW can win, as long as we counterpick smart and none of us are having an off day lol

:phone:
Naw, Trela beats 2 whole cities on his own lmao. Plus with aura...

Zac, considering all the people you've planked you must run out of brain power often :(

bbn

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
hmmm..... waseda crews.... SOUNDS EXACTLY WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING FOREVER in these threads when they ask about a side event, just with a little less detail. (and a different name)

Dojo

Smash Champion
Lmao at you talking about people playing gay. Me or Jerm didn't commit pre-meditated planking at Quakecon, at 2am at that.
12 thousand dollars worth of the ultimate fagetry this world has ever seen, and you talk about other people being gay? sigh....

@Zac: Just throw me in with Jerm and we have a 3 stock bonus. ;)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
^l00lo0lolololo0lo

dallas plz dont gimme dphat

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
You want me instead? I remember when we played friendlies. You had to stop playing cause you kept laughing. Don't think I won't make you laugh in tourney :p

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Trela can beat entire cities

But he cannot stop the Wind Warrior

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
You want me instead? I remember when we played friendlies. You had to stop playing cause you kept laughing. Don't think I won't make you laugh in tourney :p
aiorwopqerkklqwjeroiqwerajfkasdj

I'll just listen to music.

Gnes

Smash Master
12 thousand dollars worth of the ultimate fagetry this world has ever seen, and you talk about other people being gay? sigh....

@Zac: Just throw me in with Jerm and we have a 3 stock bonus. ;)
Dang, didnt know i had a positive record with you. MY BAD...

Trela can beat entire cities

But he cannot stop the Wind Warrior
Houston is glad the wind warrior isn't in attendance often :)

Top Bottom