• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Legend of Korra

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Fire does not necessarily need oxygen, only an oxidizer. Not that there's much Chlorine in space either. And firebending would work in space in that if you could touch someone physically you could zap them with lightning.

I actually think waterbending is the most powerful. Even without bloodbending it's still pretty good. Waterbenders can manipulate solid, liquid, and gaseous water and change its state which is very useful with a little imagination as seen with Katara vs. Azula in the final episode. Oh also also it has healing powers.

Kal

Smash Champion
I think Earth is the strongest. Put your opponent in an rock ball, compress the rock, gg no re thx.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Or you could feasibly rip the air out of somebody's lungs so fast with airbending that it could kill them from shock or render them unconscious.

Either way, it's win/win.

Smooth Criminal

Kal

Smash Champion
I think it comes down to "who can do that broken thing that they didn't let you do in TLA/Korra because it's graphic as ****" first. The answer is, of course, Toph.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
You are trying to use science? That's like trying to explain how they can bend in the first place.
There are plenty (plenty) of things that are still not explainable through science.

Kal

Smash Champion
Toph would destroy Bolin. He'd be all like "Toph, you're the buffest, coolest, blindest girl in the Earth Kingdom!" And Toph would be all like seismic sense and detect that he's too nice for her, and drop a rock on his head.

But seriously, she'd ruin Bolin.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I hope you can see that each element has its own strengths and weaknesses.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
toph would absolutely **** on bolin

in fact, i bet she could even do it with her eyes closed :troll:

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
It's hard to say, but it'd be hype. I have a feeling Toph might get tapped, though.

Kal

Smash Champion
Toph vs. Bumi happened in one of the comics. It ended in a draw because they didn't want to reveal their position to the Fire Nation. But, in the anthology comic they added "part 1" to the name of the fight, so we'll hopefully see a resolution eventually.

Toph would stomp Bumi, of course. The Mad Genius stands no chance against The Blind Bandit.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Toph vs. Bumi happened in one of the comics. It ended in a draw because they didn't want to reveal their position to the Fire Nation. But, in the anthology comic they added "part 1" to the name of the fight, so we'll hopefully see a resolution eventually.

Toph would stomp Bumi, of course. The Mad Genius stands no chance against The Blind Bandit.
Yeah right, Bumi could earthbend mountains from tens of miles away. Toph's vision would never see it coming. Once Bumi figures out how Toph behaves on the battlefield, he's got the match. And, Toph has to stay on/in the ground to see. Bumi's got this fight--just levitate a large portion of land and stay on it while he destroys Toph. The Blind Bandit can't beat airbenders, and Bumi would need to be as hard to detect as one. I doubt that'd be a problem for him, because he's a dynamic fighter.

The "greatest earthbender in the world" vs "the most powerful earthbender [Aang would] ever see" would be amazing. :awesome:

I gotta read that comic.

Kal

Smash Champion
I'll believe it when I see it, BirthNote. Until then, Toph is still the greatest earthbender in the world.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
"The second season, Book Two, will consist of 14 episodes. According to the series' creators Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko, about half of the second season will take place in Republic City and the other half will take place in other areas of the world. As of June 2012, Book Two's writing had been completed and the season was in the process of being storyboarded and animated. No broadcast date has been announced."

-Korra episode wiki

In other words...Season 2 will start in FOREVER.

Top Bottom