• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Legend of Korra

joY

Pot splitter
Aghhhhhhhh how did I just see this thread?!

Also, I wouldn't consider this post as bumping an old or dead thread, considering Avatar is ALWAYS relevant.

Damn me for missing out on some great Korra discussion.

I can't wait for S02.

joY

Pot splitter
Haha wow. Those were pretty legit costumes though. I'd like to see Commander Bumi do gangam style haha. I feel like he would really be into it.

joY

Pot splitter
I'm dying for this show to come back on the air.

Please...somebody...RELATE!

On another note:

I found out one of my brother's daughter's friends is into Avatar. Pretty interesting to hear about the show from the perspective of a six year old. Not much of the more serious concepts and motives are lost on her, surprisingly.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Someone said the voice actors let slip it was April 2013. Only time will tell, probably an official announcement come January.

Kadano

Magical Express
I'm so hyped for this. I hope it's true! I also hope the pacing wil be slower this season now that they now they have plenty of screentime left.

Top Bottom