• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Legend of Korra

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Katara specifically named him as someone who had passed on in the first episode.
i must've missed it......:cry:

It's weird cause Korra has some pretty masculine features for a female protagonist but she's pretty cute at the same time.

I guess that's just good character design on the artist's parts.
In all seriousness, Korra isn't really so much "hot" as she is "cute". Regardless, she's still able to kick *** and make me swoon at the same time.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
of course cartoons can be hot

they are representations of real human beings, so there's no reason they can't.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I never thought I'd have to say this but they are by far 'reprensentations of real human beings'. Have you seen the stuff that people do to look like anime girls again?

That **** ain't pretty yo.

Also, whoever says that she looks 'masculine', I seriously doubt that he/she has seen an actual woman in real life.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
In all seriousness, Korra isn't really so much "hot" as she is "cute". Regardless, she's still able to kick *** and make me swoon at the same time.
Never seen a woman before?

It's weird cause Korra has some pretty masculine features for a female protagonist but she's pretty cute at the same time.

I guess that's just good character design on the artist's parts.
She's just more of a tomboy, not masculine per se.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I never thought I'd have to say this but they are by far 'reprensentations of real human beings'. Have you seen the stuff that people do to look like anime girls again?

That **** ain't pretty yo.

Also, whoever says that she looks 'masculine', I seriously doubt that he/she has seen an actual woman in real life.
I was the one who said it, but youre taking what I said out of context.

All I mean is that she is more masculine/tomboyish/whatever the hell you wanna call it looking than the average female protagonist... That doesn't mean I think she looks like a man.

:phone:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I swear, you kinda have a thing for hating me.

But you are so ******** that it annoys me
I mean
look at your signature
is THAT what you call debating?
I'd have such a headache if I had to talk with you like that.
Wonder how TPK kept on going.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
How did I know you were gonna bring up my signature?

y u always mad
r u butthurt?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I actually like seeing Korra have an athletic build per say. It's something you rarely ever see in cartoon shows, let alone female protagonists in general having. I hope the creators get asked that question, because I would be curious to hear their explanation on why they made Korra look the way she is.

Oh and we were talking about romance earlier on, looks like there are some hints of it already.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
One thing that I'm really interested in seeing more of in this series is the underbelly of Republic City. All the dirty underground things that go on back doors. Black market trading? Police corruption? Quite interested in that.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i like how in the first episode there was a park where the homeless dudes hang out

i laughed and told myself

"definitely a true to life city"

LLDL

Smash Hero
Maybe I'm mistaken, but the homeless guy also was the referee for the pro bending games.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well that wouldn't make sense... Unless he was like, spying or something.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Very impressed by what I'm seeing in the series. For some reason I thought Mako might be like, Zuko's grandson (great grandson?) or something. Probably ridiculous to think though.

I mean, Zuko...Mako...both fire benders...sorta have the same face.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I'm not sure what to think of Mako. He seems to be, in some respects at least, a Zuko clone. Hopefully as we get further in, that'll change as he gets more depth. I love Zuko, but I don't exactly want another.

The main difference seems to be that Zuko had way more rage/teen angst. Again, only time will tell.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Also, when I hear Mako, I remember that I have to ****ing finish Final Fantasy VII. Tonight, I tell myself. Tonight.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I won't spoil anything for anyone but I think once people find out about Mako's back story they'll come to appreciate him a little more.

Top Bottom