• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The International Mario Combo Video

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so do you want it on youtube then?? I'll get them to you much easier then cuz I guess the filefront one just screwed up.
no the link you gave me didnt work cant you send me your profile with all the vids? because if you uploaded them on filefront then i wouldnt want you to upload them agian on youtube so gimme the link

and yeah Dogysamich and Boss i hope your gettin some combos =( thx anyways

Shök

Smash Champion
all right so what if we have problems putting them in filefront. is there any way we can put them on youtube???

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Mine are already on youtube, if you can give me to the end of the week, I can have significantly better youtube matches as well. Would that be ok?

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
God just post the friggin matches!!!

If you simply cant upload them to FileFront then fine! Ill download them from YouTube Dr.PeePee lol

You always have enough time so no rush =D Just post either YouTube vids or whats even better to FileFront

and yeah boss im gonna check them out please if you get the chance do some more

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
I'm making another combo sequence (got the urge to record yesterday) so you can have more stuff to choose from. They're some pretty nice stuff I did that you could prolly add. I also cut the lights off when I recorded this time so no lighting reflections in the TV screen, lol. I'll have it ready by tomorrow (trying to see if I can record my friend tonight), hope you enjoy it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sorry, Super, I have this nasty habit of making sure I get everything right, especially after I've screwed up and ticked people off already. I'll record some more this week and get you somethin, my bad on the questions.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
kk, got the combo series uploaded here it goes:

http://files.filefront.com/Shogun+Mario+Combos+Part+2wmv/;9088979;/fileinfo.html

I added alittle funny intro of my friend not realizing he lost his double jump in a combo, but the rest of it is pretty much combos onry (so not much editing there). There better quality then my other digital camera vids, but alot bigger also lol. This will be my last batch of digital camera combos.

Also on my name cause you put "Tha Shogun" instead of "Da Shogun".

Edit: My apologies, I don't care if they know my name, I just don't like Da added to my name (why I chose Tha instead lol). Hope that clears things up.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, Super, I have this nasty habit of making sure I get everything right, especially after I've screwed up and ticked people off already. I'll record some more this week and get you somethin, my bad on the questions.
its nothing actually.. i got frustrated coz somehow i cant download the vids from youtube anymore >_>
and **** DP's Mario isnt posting anything >_> i mean where the hell is he i need his vids god ****

right so ive got some problems :
1. i cant download youtube vids anymore
2. DP hasnt been postin anything lately...
3.ive got loads to do lol

this is hard work but the combo video is looking so **** nice its gonna BLOW YOUR MINDS AWAY :psycho::psycho: i really mean it i mean its so friggin awesome you can assume its been done with Premier Pro :chuckle:

EDIT : wow that montage of yours Oo really ... thanks man

and the combos are so 1337 ... awesome

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Alright, I'll try to put some more on Filefront tomorrow. I realize you're busy, and I don't wanna screw anythin up. Hope my combos don't look like crap compared to everyone else's.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I'll try to put some more on Filefront tomorrow. I realize you're busy, and I don't wanna screw anythin up. Hope my combos don't look like crap compared to everyone else's.
Dont worry^^ It just has to be alittle bit fast paced and the opponent has to DI fair so i think its ok for you^^

btw. Im takin a little break on makin the vid... sorry ^^ but we need more combos anyway

like im saying im not gonna be workin hardcore on it because its done practically

ITS PRACTICALLY ALREADY FINISHED! All I need is to do some more combos, get the combos from Dogysamich and Boss also from DP and hope they are good... and then its ****IN FINITO!!!!

And omg you guyz omgosh omgosh omgosh omgosh it looks so awesome really...its really gonna blow you away....to hell:chuckle:

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
did you get that second combo sequence of mine Mario? If so, did you add any combos from it? If not I could use some of them for my combo vid.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
did you get that second combo sequence of mine Mario? If so, did you add any combos from it? If not I could use some of them for my combo vid.
But you can even if they are already used right? and if not thats no problem because youve got so many combos Oo you can do 15 a day i suppose lol :chuckle:

I mean thats more than 6 minutes footage of your combos thats alot you know...i had to cut out some scenes coz some werent good but the rest is really good

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
In my vids (you can see for yourself in this forum), all of the vids are sped up, so that the sound doesn't match the movement. I don't think a transition to one of my vids would look right, but I can rerecord it, but I need to know what to change. In other words, I have my combos/vids for you, they just wouldn't look too good. Could someone take a look and tell me what I should do?

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
ok ive got a good solution to your problem Dr. PeePee

check out your vids yourself and then upload all vids of those that you think have the best combos^^
i know its a pain in the *** but i do the same too and ive still got a WHOLE BUNCH OF MARIO MATCHES to check out from Monk,Dogysamich,Boss and DP and THAT my friend is also a pain in the *** so its best you upload all vids with combos in it but not too many to FILEFRONT and then gimme the links so i can download the video

widowmaker300

Smash Cadet
get brown mario in this vid, he has one of the best marios ive ever seen and his combos are godly. he definitely deserves a spot in this vid.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Hey, Super...Take me outta this.

I don't have any good combos at all and I thought it'd be a great idea if I were to be in this video, but my combos aren't great enough...Nor my Mario, I guess.

So I'll be out the way...Hopefully not causing trouble anymore. :(

EDIT: 300th post!

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Why the change dude? I mean it would help the combo vid out to have the "best Mario in GA" in the vid.
Well, Super Mari0 for one is pissed the *** off at me, because:

1.) I didn't post anything for a while on this thread about my progress.
2.) I have no combos what-so-ever in ANY of my vids...I have no combos, really.
3.) I...Just don't have the potential to be in this vid.

You guys are good! All of you have some good Mario's! I wish I can be as good as you all, but...I'm not that good to deserve a spot in this vid at all. I'm not even really recorded enough.

You guys have fun...I'll watch when it's finished. --_-- ;

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
You're as good as you make yourself out to be man...if you don't want to be in the vid I'm not going to object but I'd like you to take part in it...I don't want to be the only Mario in the south in the vid lol

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That sucks dude, but I still think you have time(I'm still trying to get Filefront to agree with me lol). See what Super wants you to do before ya just drop out. If you are dead set on it though, then I look forward to seein some more of your Mario vids anyways!
EDIT:Hey Monk, I'm in the South? What I'm not good enough for recognition lol.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Super Mari0 just simply wants this:

MORE COMBOS!!!!

But, I don't have the equipment to record myself, and if I were to record it, I got to have the time to upload onto my computer. But I don't know if Super Mari0 will have the patience enough to wait that long just for me to simply get some combos in. It'd take a while.

If you guys ever decide to make a V.2 for Brawl or Melee, just let me know. But for now, I don't or won't have any time to get combos of me up on here. Sorry...:(

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh come on, I wanna play ur Mario too Shogun lol. Ah well, that would still leave Green Mario, Monk and DP as far as I know. Much Mario action there.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't mind playing all the Marios that i've seen to this point, u guys rock.

I'd Mario ditto if you really would want too.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh, believe me, I wanna ditto you. Thing is, parents barely let me go 3.5 miles from my house. So, unless you felt truly compelled to come over here, it probly won't happen. There are a bunch of good players over here for you to play as well, though no one ever really says much bout NC...

garbage

Smash Journeyman
-.-
i dont want this combo video to look cheap so no i will edit it
i dont want some rubbish like
''a mario combo video *black background fades* ''
and then it starts already
IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL VIDEO EDITING? O.o i call that rubbish (again no offence) .

your welcome :p video editing is for me an artwork and i dont want to make it all cheap thx. :chuckle:

Yeah please do. The more combos the better the vids gonna be^^ I cant wait to show you what ive got... lol ''brawlpro should edit this''? my ***
I can edit. :D

I edit LIVE ACTION. And win CONTESTS. :D

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Whereever he's from, the match will definately be difficult anyhow(presuming he would want to make the trip just to play me lol).

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
zomfg so much happenin lately

yeah I told DP that he still gets a chance to be in it I mean I thought it was sad too I didnt like ****in FIRE him lol I want him to be in but like theres no way somehow....

and especially because DP didnt say anything for such a long time right.... well if he gets a good combo its in 1 combo is enough

Oh yeah and since DP is gone now (>.<) Does Green Mario still play? Because Ive heard Dogysamich talkin about him when playin with him and Green Mario defiantly kicks *** so does ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN CONTACT HIM?

And what about the cape? but he doesnt play anymore right? And yeah offcourse Brown Mario is really excellent but He doesnt play and.... its supposed to be a representation of the Marios NOW^^

so anyone know where Green Mario is? anyway to contact him? or the cape? I shouldve thought of this at first >_> ^.^

@Dr.PeePee : i like your mario and you defiantly got potential so im gonna give you lots of time for combos

so please people we need Green Mario or the Cape in this since DP isnt in it anymore =( =( =(

Top Bottom