• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The International Mario Combo Video

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
I'll put togather a bunch of combo sequences that I do since I got some stuff recorded

I have a bunch of stuff coming in on DVD also but if you start on the combo vid before I get them back then just use my digital camera vids if you'd like.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
brawlpro should so edit this!
-.-
i dont want this combo video to look cheap so no i will edit it
i dont want some rubbish like
''a mario combo video *black background fades* ''
and then it starts already
IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL VIDEO EDITING? O.o i call that rubbish (again no offence) .

your welcome :p video editing is for me an artwork and i dont want to make it all cheap thx. :chuckle:

I'll put togather a bunch of combo sequences that I do since I got some stuff recorded

I have a bunch of stuff coming in on DVD also but if you start on the combo vid before I get them back then just use my digital camera vids if you'd like.
Yeah please do. The more combos the better the vids gonna be^^ I cant wait to show you what ive got... lol ''brawlpro should edit this''? my ***

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hey man, I'm gonna try again. Am I allowed to be in this thing or what? I have things to contribute. Let me be in this please....

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Hey man, I'm gonna try again. Am I allowed to be in this thing or what? I have things to contribute. Let me be in this please....
Sure you can be in it. The more combos the better right? And the more Marios the more better the Mario community is gonna look see?

So just upload your combos to FileFront , pm me or contact me on MSN and yeah

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
How do I get them on Filefront? I only know how to get them on youtube, but whatever it takes to get on this thing. Help me out a little maybe?

Shök

Smash Champion
yeah dude, i put you in, sorry i didnt do it sooner.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Preciate it, Shok. If I can, I'll try to get a little more to ya, cuz being in this thing is just too good! Boss, why don't you wanna be in this?

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
O-kaaaaay....Maybe my download process is not good.

If there is anyway that somebody can download vids off of youtube (ANY...WAY!!!), then please make sure to let me know. I will give the url's if I have to!

I know some of you guys probably said you can't, but...just try!

EDIT: If not, I'll give it another go!!

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Oh...that was kinda obvious....preciate it though Eggz.
EDIT: Ok, I have one now. http://files.filefront.com/My+Match+3+Oct+28+2mpg/
More on the way!
Doesnt work =/

GUYS I dont think you quite understood me lol

Here are my words...AGAAAIN lol :

-If necessary vid can be DOWNLOADED from YouTUbe (yes i can do it DP ;) )

-If you can please make a montage of your combos you think are good. I will reviews them and cut them out

-ABOUT THE COMBOS !!!!

@ Sho gun : VERY nice stuff but you put in some moves that were nice but werent combos =/

THE COMBOOS :

-Has to be a GOOD one lol
-Has to be a COMBO lol
-If there are multiple hits of the opponent then im gonna cut it apart lol
-NO LONG DELAYS are wanted really...
-No flashy moves without hits will be added as a combo

Again, very nice stuff Sho gun i love it.

AND PLEASE PM ME FOR THE VIDS FROM NOW ON LOL

Can I put some of my matches in this project too? I can ask Zro to help out as well
yeah please do and yes you can be in it =D please PM me or Contact me on MSN for the vids

Sk8er4ever714

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I still need to record. GH3, school, and work are taking up all of my time >_> and hopefully the only 2 of my friends that actually play Smash will want to play a little bit lol but yeah I didn't forget about you guys. Is there a deadline for the vids?

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Naaah monk i commented on Da Sho Guns Combos lol

because sometimes there werent any combos there were only flashy nice moves but we cant really add them

and he has to prevent the light reflection on tv but its ok

Monks combos are fine lol

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
...NO!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE NOT FINE I NEED MORE COMBOOOOS I NEED MORE LIKE THERE IS THIS ONE COMBO WHERE I PRESSED THE BUTTONS AND STUFF HAPPENED IT WAS SO PRO I WISH YOU COULD SEE IT THIS IS SO AMAZING!!!! AND I NEED MORE COMBOS....nah I'm just kidding lol

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Alriiiiight!!

But hey, Super Mari0, do you want me to put the url of the videos here? Or do you already know where they are??

-PM-

Smash Ace
Naaah monk i commented on Da Sho Guns Combos lol

because sometimes there werent any combos there were only flashy nice moves but we cant really add them

and he has to prevent the light reflection on tv but its ok

Monks combos are fine lol
are mine good =O lol

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Alriiiiight!!

But hey, Super Mari0, do you want me to put the url of the videos here? Or do you already know where they are??
Do i have to download them =( You dont have the vids? Cant your friend load em up? :(

Well if i MUST then gimme the links... lol

@ -PM- : sry man i didnt have any time to check but im gonna watch em soon!

Here are all the Mario STARRING

Eggz
Boss
Monk
Shogun
SuMa
DP's Mario
-PM-

yeah i think thats good... In the Intro only 7 Marios can be introduced and the rest will show up in the vids and in the Credits =/

but i dont think there are any are there?

WHERES P.VANITY lol

yeah be happy to those who are gonna star... and Boss im gonna download your vids

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
ok super mario if your gonna download them then byall means go ahead...thanks u guys are awesome..sry for being an *** earlier...
yeah np man.... so can you gimme all links with combos?

so are you gonna make some new vids? if you are then the reflection of the tv screen is not allowed to be there so turn the lights of or something and make sure to set the brightness level so the camera screen looks good

and yeah for all the other combos... gimme the links^^

Pine

Smash Ace
i think you forgot pine on that list? hes godly

edit...i have really really old vids up that have some decent combos in it...but i can put more up maybe

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
then show me the vids pls^^

so im gonna list up all Marios again... just to clearify

Eggz
Monk
Me
Da Shogan
Dogysamich
Boss (still not sure but likely to be in it)
DP's Mario

These Marios will be STARRING that means theyre gonna be shown in the Intro of the combo video mmmkaaaay???

And for the rest of you, dont think youre gonna be left out or something THE MORE COMBOS THE BETTER!!! so gimme some vids and all the ones that WONT be shown in the intro will be shown in the credits and stuff so these are the marios who are likely ( I HOPE) gonna be in the combo vid without special introduction

Sk8ter4ever
-PM-
Pine
P.Vanity

yeah thats about it... and special thx to eggz for letting us use his combos its really something to be thankful for so THANKS EGGZ!!!!!!!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm goin to a thing this weekend and should have a good bit of vids. I think it's been answered before, but do you want them on youtube or filefront? Last time I tried to give you a filefront vid it didn't work or something.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Im kind of confused right now...
I mean about Boss and Dogysamich... yeah im just gonna have to wait

yeah and Dr.PeePee the link didnt work ... if you can try again that would be cool

But things are lookin good actually

Top Bottom