• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The International Mario Combo Video

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
zomfg so much happenin lately

yeah I told DP that he still gets a chance to be in it I mean I thought it was sad too I didnt like ****in FIRE him lol I want him to be in but like theres no way somehow....

and especially because DP didnt say anything for such a long time right.... well if he gets a good combo its in 1 combo is enough

Oh yeah and since DP is gone now (>.<) Does Green Mario still play? Because Ive heard Dogysamich talkin about him when playin with him and Green Mario defiantly kicks *** so does ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN CONTACT HIM?

And what about the cape? but he doesnt play anymore right? And yeah offcourse Brown Mario is really excellent but He doesnt play and.... its supposed to be a representation of the Marios NOW^^

so anyone know where Green Mario is? anyway to contact him? or the cape? I shouldve thought of this at first >_> ^.^

@Dr.PeePee : i like your mario and you defiantly got potential so im gonna give you lots of time for combos

so please people we need Green Mario or the Cape in this since DP isnt in it anymore =( =( =(
to tell you the truth we really don't need Green Mario or cape there are already people looking forward to this getting made but if you want to contact him AIM: Topgunjesus162

or better yet have you even tried PMing him...I mean he does have an account on smashboards

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
You would most likely have to go to him. He never has a ride to go ANYWHERE. lol
I have rides just not gas money to get around.

Also having cape and green mario in this would be awsome, color marios, cape, silv, and eggz have all been inspirations to my mario (I know prolly others too), so i'd love to be beside them in the same combo vid.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
This is awesome.
^^

And yeah well... I think Green Mario DOES have the potential to be in this I mean hes a great mario and if he still plays Mario and still is playing Smash then why not,Monk? Who the hell can anyways?

I didnt know he had an account =o ... Well you say we dont need them but why? I mean why not?

Alright this is the new version of the Starring Marios and so on...whatever

Eggz , Monk , Da Shogan , Boss , Dogysamich , Me and yeah we need some more and because Green Mario and The Cape are one of the probably best known marios it would be a good idea right?

oh yeah
Dr.PeePee yaay , Sk8ter4life (probably not) , -PM- (I hope) , DP's Mario (I hope!) , and a few other marios from my place here in germany may be in it for a bit too^^

So what do you guys think about the change =/ Im pretty upset but Green Mario and The Cape are fellow Marios so its pretty good that way too

Eggz

Smash Hero
I played Silv the other day. His mario is soooooooooooo cool. So sexy its ridiculous. Hes not like, anywhere near as good as me, but his mario is **** sexy.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
@-PM- : Glad your back^^

@Eggz : Oo Silv is back? i thought you said he aint playing anymore!? zomfg!!! is he really that good? because...yeah get some vids pleaaase!!!! the more mario combos the better!!! well if you post them on FIleFront or on YouTUbe ill make sure hes in it

so either FileFront or YouTube and hes in but we need lots of footage k?

Green Mario can be in it I was just saying we didn't need him...read more please...
Oo riiiight....

and what exactly did i say ,that was NOT referring to what you actually meant? Oo yeah ...i read alot believe me and i definitely got it right that you said we dont need Green Mario or the Cape so i didnt get anything wrong :ohwell: whatever

Ok so if Silv is here then i guess its enough we just need to be sure that he gets some footage for the combo video and i would be GRATEFUL IF EGGZ WOULD GIVE ME SOME OF HIS EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE xD because if not then were gonna show up late and Eggz' combo video will be released and everyone will be like

''omfg those combos are so ****in old **** this combo video lets watch eggz' '' and that would be most unfortunate =(

Sk8er4ever714

Smash Apprentice
Sorry to say...but still no vids(of Smash at least :p). Tomorrow me and my friend are hanging out so I'll prolly get to record some matches then. And it's not too late for me to send videos, right? I also have a crappy video from over a year ago on youtube http://youtube.com/watch?v=d07ei7WRSJY I don't think there is anything great in there but you never know. I'd check it now but I'm at school >_> so yeah I'll hopefully be back tomorrow night with some vids.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
I, myself, are finally getting some matches recorded of me playin' some out-of-state players. So, I guess you can probably count on me gettin' some vids in. Sorry for not keeping you guys updated, especially you, Super.

But, I'll be up with some vids, soon.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Oo

I thought it was all settled but wtf am i supposed to do now >_> DPs Back ...

Know what, DP? Get some vids...your back again then... this is so broke >_> I Just settled everything and changed everything in the combo video JUST BECAUSE DP was gone and now hes back? so im supposed to do all the crap again?? >_> crap

Alright DP but we need some real combos right... some real fast paced Uair shffls or something^^ Im glad your back though =D =D =D :chuckle: no problem there...

SO NOW ...Im gonna do all that crap AGAAAAAIN so the combo video is ****in gonna be DELAYED k? But Lemme tell you guys this :

It-Is-****ing-AAWESOME!!!!! It makes us look like reaaal uber pros and makes Eggz look like a Smash God

-PM-

Smash Ace
i have a new faster playing style and a new sig to go with it and i even painted my controller and i hope to record some mario vs falco or mario vs marth on my new wii im ready for this =D

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Oo

I thought it was all settled but wtf am i supposed to do now >_> DPs Back ...

Know what, DP? Get some vids...your back again then... this is so broke >_> I Just settled everything and changed everything in the combo video JUST BECAUSE DP was gone and now hes back? so im supposed to do all the crap again?? >_> crap

Alright DP but we need some real combos right... some real fast paced Uair shffls or something^^ Im glad your back though =D =D =D :chuckle: no problem there...

SO NOW ...Im gonna do all that crap AGAAAAAIN so the combo video is ****in gonna be DELAYED k? But Lemme tell you guys this :

It-Is-****ing-AAWESOME!!!!! It makes us look like reaaal uber pros and makes Eggz look like a Smash God
Yeah. I'll upload them ASAP as soon as I get em'.

But...Do you guys have a DVD Converter? Y'know...To Convert DVD movies into a file for me to upload it to Filefront? If so, can you guys...give me the link to the file or tell me the name of the program that does that?

Thanx...If you want me in ASAP, I'll need that type of program ASAP!!

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
I have a encoder. It's the same one I used for my Mario combo vids. If you got your vids on DVD I could try and upload the software on filefront.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Yo SuMa... If you want I can ask my buddy Bane if he can cut out combos he probably would be able to unless he's too busy...which he probably isn't... give him a PM zorakbane and see if you can work something out...peace

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
o-m-gosh

Another whole bunch of Boss Vids.... >.<

Ive got a good Converter Programm called Allok Video to 3GP COnverter you can convert any video into anykind of File even mp3s and stuff
you need to get the crack though

@Monk : thx for the suggestion^^ I appreciate it...ill see what i can do ...

And the combo video is really gonna look awesome

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Success!!!

You want the vids, Super? You got em'!

I managed to record all of my matches in the tournament that I attended today. Along with some friendlies...

I unleashed some nasty combos...But, I have no proof of this yet for you guys. Soo...

All I need is a DVD converter and I'm finished. You'll have my vids up in no time! :laugh:

-DP: Keepin' ya'll updated...

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
yeah they do work Boss^^

DP glad you got the chance to do some combos^^ like i said ive got a converter you can download it at www.alloksoft.com and then download the ''Video to 3GP'' Converter and once youve done that contact me PLEASE

its the best converter ever trust me its so fast and converts everything to EVERYTHING

@Eggz : EGGZ Oo you say Silv is back and his mario is amazing and stuff but WITHOUT COMBOS he cant be in it =( so upload some of your matches on YouTube please ill have them downloaded and slopped in the combo video k?

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Lookin' Good!!!!

Alrighty, guys...

My vid process is almost finished...

Just got a couple more and I'll be done.

Hey Super, you want me to upload this to filefront or Youtube, am I correct?

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
its cool seein two of the best marios gettin along so well^^

whatever... So again >_> at EGGZ : If you say Silv is good i want some vids otherwise he cant be in it can he? I want him to be in it though so get some vids pls^^

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Alright Super, I should have some more vids in to you either by the end of the weekend or the beginning of the week. If it were up to me you would've had them by now, but someone else is puttin them up. I'll get them to you ASAP afterwards.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hey Super, can these vids be doubles matches as well? I have some, but I also have some singles that will work just as well.

Shök

Smash Champion
Yeah, probably we could have some double matches or something. It depends. Oh and Super Mari0, can you tell me what Marios are going to be in the video for sure so I can update the front page.

Top Bottom