• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The International Mario Combo Video

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Yeah that is true. Yeah but I am giving DP another chance. But that is up to him if he wants to be in the video.
He says I'm out already. So, just let that be it...

EDIT: Besides, I'm not pissed off at all about the fact that I'm out the vid. I'm just mad that SuMa won't leave my name out of it after he said the first time that I wasn't gonna be in it anymore.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I just read guy's post...

Stop like slandering me to make me look like a **** until I feel guilty enough to give you combos. LOL ****s ridiculous.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Youre back in DP just get some combos and dude you know how to piss ME off.
Get combos. Upload them on YouTube or FileFront. Gimme the Links. And thats it if your good enough you'll star in the video. Im pissed off...

Sure Shogan I have a life too I work hard for school everyday but still saying something and taking responsibility in 1 week atleast ist ESSENTIAL.

THANKIES EGGZ
Sorry for making you look like a ''****'' :chuckle: ... lol Thx for the support man I really appreciate it.
I mean I should really be thankful your actually giving a **** about the vid! lol

Ill update the list

Starring :

Eggz
Monk
Boss
Tha Shogan
Dogysamich
SuMa

We need 1 more atleast. These are the Marios who should fill the gap or even better I hope all can be confirmed :

Green Mario
Silv
DPs Mario (If the Combos are good enough, sure, if not then hes in it but not starring and wont have much footage)

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I talked to green...he says he doesn't have that much new footage(as I have said before) but you can use some of the stuff he has(youtube/google video). he's also thinking about going to Pound 3 if he does go he'll get some footage

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Ok thanks Monk!!! I really appreciate it (I need to come up with something else to say Oo)
Thanks Eggz for deconfirming Silvs chance to be in the vid helped me a bunch

Shök

Smash Champion
He says I'm out already. So, just let that be it...

EDIT: Besides, I'm not pissed off at all about the fact that I'm out the vid. I'm just mad that SuMa won't leave my name out of it after he said the first time that I wasn't gonna be in it anymore.

But he is not running this video. I am. So SuMa cant decide who is in or who is out. That is up to me. He is the movie editor.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
lol guys I already said he can be in the vid all I need is good footage Oo
and thx -PM- Ill check them out and try to get you in the vid =]

Btw we still need at least 1 more Mario main please!!! If DPs Mario is good enough then we dont need one that desperate but it would still be nice
I just have to thank Eggz again... thx Eggz

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Naw, I mean...You're good, Shok. I have no videos whatsoever that are "combo friendly" good enough to actually be in the vid.

I mean, take a look at my videos in the Mario Vid Thread....There's nothing. Nothing at all.

I'm good, I'm good...I won't be in this vid. I'll just have my own compilation of videos in another thread I'll make in the future. Thanx alot, though. ;)

-PM-

Smash Ace
lol guys I already said he can be in the vid all I need is good footage Oo
and thx -PM- Ill check them out and try to get you in the vid =]

Btw we still need at least 1 more Mario main please!!! If DPs Mario is good enough then we dont need one that desperate but it would still be nice
I just have to thank Eggz again... thx Eggz
Well im gonna start recording much more now. My marios faster i just need to play better people you can tell from my vids that the fox is really bad. There are no more Melee turnaments still in MI they have all left and that makes me very said. So i just record money matches and random matches whenever i get the chance because i really want to be in this vid haha. By the way im posting this on me Wii =D lol just thought I had to let everyone know that =D

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Yeah PM if you really want to be in the Vid then you need to take my advice and watch lots of Dogysamich Videos =]
Im giving you lots of chances to improve and you have lots of time...

Looks like Green Mario will be replacing DPs Mario's place...
I mean DPs Mario still can be in it just need some footage.
I have to get loads of Green Mario Combos from YouTube now... I hope he will try and get new footage...

Im updating the list...coz Im bored

Eggz
Boss
Dogysamich
Monk
SuMa
Green Mario
Tha Shogan

If anyone thinks theres a Mario who has potential to be starring please PM me or just Reply because I would really like to have 1or 2 more in the Video

If somebody would be so kind and check out the Mario mains list and tell me if theres a good Mario who has enough footage thx

-PM-

Smash Ace
O.K. ill be playing another one of my friends soon hes also not that good but i wont mess around ill actually recover right and you moves that make sense >.>

even though the mindgames are funny lawl

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Apparently my last combos weren't enough to put me in this thing, but I made another stab at recording some more, I can have it done within a week or so I guess. I have improved some, so it might just give me a shot at having a more significant role in this.

Shök

Smash Champion
You can be in Dr. Peepee. Just supply us with some combos, I will put you on the pending list. And DP, are you sure dude, you dont want to be in it. I mean its no problem dude, seriously!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Super said he'd gotten the vids I'd posted to give to him, I guess I can always get more though now that I've improved. I'll try to make things as good as possible.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Good Dr. PeePee^^ Just upload the to FileFront or YouTube and Ill download them and check them out.
I dont think I can starr you in the Video because the Combos really have to be fast paced and stuff we'll see you still have lots of time and I havent seen the Combo yet so you might be starring in the Vid if the moves are good. =)

DPs Mario just needs to show off some vids.

NOTE : I have a system boot problem on my PC im writing from my Laptop the CV will be delayed but I have to wait for some Marios anyway and once I can get Green Marios, and Eggz' Combos its done.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
This is the best one I got.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6nhvteueyI.

It's not much, but let me know what you think of it. If it's not good enough, I'll check back to some other ones that I may have that might be good enough. But, they're not much...
Its pretty good although the Falcon doesnt seem to be good =/
And your Mario needs some advice :

When the Enemy is techning on the floor he is invincible and eventually he will try to use the attack or tech away, either way dont try to attack him while he is doing this Dash Dance around and come at him with a Dair
Why Dair? Because he you fail to hit the first time (i mean if he still is invincible) the drill will hit consecutve amount of times and you will be able to grab him, UpTilt him, Jab him or whatever you can do much after a Dair.

You do way to many uairs. Try shffling something else for a change its good. Its also generally very important to Approach different all the time :
Because the enemy is not allowd to have a chance this is what I mean : If he shields, you grab, if he goes berserker, you go berserker and I mean lotsa nice FullJump Dairs to Bair to grab stuff or generally get him up with an UpTilt and Uair chain him

Chaingrab... why dont you do it?
WD - You shouldnt WaveDash much and thats something good about your Mario, WaveDashing can lead to unsatisfying moments of you WaveDashing like a Jerk and eventually getting pwned so be defensive and in times of trouble run away and do some FullJump Fireballs to WaveLand to Grab or whatever

SHBWD - Short Hop Bair WaveDash Short Hop Bair WaveDash... try it but not too much its a good mindgame move use it wisely and I think you still need to learn it and practice.
Generally, more Dair shffls, FullJump Dairs to Whatever to Whatever, only Uair shffl when he is slightly above you not when he is on the ground and only at % like 40-70% and never do too many.
You should irritate your opponent and make him nervous by Dash Dancing right after you just kicked his ***, he will **** his pants because he will be scared of another ownage moment if he isnt an extraordinary Mindgame smasher like TopPros

Read my advice, show me you use them wisely and youre in the Combo Video ;D I would like you to be in it anyway but your Mario needs work. Also watch MANY MANY MANY Dogysamich Matches they KICK *** and you can learn alot from him. I would not recommend Eggz for beginners because he just plays abit too complicated like he does stuff that Noobs will copy and stuff but they dont understand it very well they are hardcore Mindgames, I just find Dogysamich's better to learn from. Im not saying hes better or worse or anything^^ Both nice but Dogysamich's is somehow better to learn from you can make lots of mistakes when trying to copy Eggz' mindgames because he knows how he is using them people who copy it cant, its impossible unless you have Telepathy with Eggz

EDIT : Btw guys Im writng from my normal PC that means Ive fixed the booting problem with soem crazy NTLDR Activation codes on the Booting Menu^^ That was pretty crazy but I seriously THANK GOD I finally have my Mario Combo Video again...
Its a pretty crazy feeling... oh my dear precious Data files... finally back D''=

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
I'm very well aware of the advanced techniques, SuMa. :laugh: I mean, I basically play DogySamich every good minute of the days that go by...

I know I need a little work. That was one of the other reasons why I changed my mind about being in the vid other than not having any combos, like, at all.

But I'm aware of the techniques. Thanx, by the way...I mean, we barely get tournies go on down here in Georgia nowadays, so it sorta threw off my game that I haven't played in a while to show my true potential.

But hey...Take a look at the sig...And I'm NO BEGINNER!!!

THAT's who I am. ;)

EDIT: And I have people to prove it!

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman

But hey...Take a look at the sig...And I'm NO BEGINNER!!!

THAT's who I am. ;)

EDIT: And I have people to prove it!
Yeah sure but if thats the best Video you have I expect more...
And the tipps I gave you is very useful be Wise and take it instead of making mistake DP.
Judging by the Video you need those tipps I know your not a beginner and I was NOT talking about the Advance Techniques I was talking about something far more advanced and beyond that.

You know its clever to accept critique no matter from who it is. My advice should be helping you out so read it :laugh: Judging from the Vid you definitly can use it.
I dont want to discuss about your skill level Im sure youre a great Mario but not in the Video and that was what I was judging ;) You wanted to hear my thoughts anyway

Dogysamich seems to be knowing alot about Mario ask him many times for advice.
I will try and use some combos from that Video. If you want to star in the Video get more footage and more intense Combos^^

If anyone knows a good Mario please tell me. It wouldnt hurt having another Mario I mean Im sure there are some I forgot about...

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
True...Well, thanx a bunch for your opinions and tips, SuMa. I really appreciate it and I'll need them for future vids...

And this is not my BEST vid. It's the best vid I ever had that was nothing but combos + **** all throughout the match. That's what I thought would be a good add for the vid.

And SuMa....

Sorry about before, man. My bad. :(

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
True...Well, thanx a bunch for your opinions and tips, SuMa. I really appreciate it and I'll need them for future vids...

And this is not my BEST vid. It's the best vid I ever had that was nothing but combos + **** all throughout the match. That's what I thought would be a good add for the vid.

And SuMa....

Sorry about before, man. My bad. :(
Nah IM sorry for freakin out before :grin:
Im gonna try my best to fit you in the Video you should be able to get some footage to star in the Video.
You have lots of time and all I would have to do it add the Combos more and more and once it reaches a point where you have a reckognizable place in the Combo Video I'll just add you to the list, do all the flashy stuff and voilá.

Good luck, and remember you have much time and even if the Video is done I can wait.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Yeah. I'll try my best to get some good matches in soon. We all haven't smashed in a while, though. So, that's the problem.

I gotta get smashin' again...

-PM-

Smash Ace
Yeah sure but if thats the best Video you have I expect more...
And the tipps I gave you is very useful be Wise and take it instead of making mistake DP.
Judging by the Video you need those tipps I know your not a beginner and I was NOT talking about the Advance Techniques I was talking about something far more advanced and beyond that.

You know its clever to accept critique no matter from who it is. My advice should be helping you out so read it :laugh: Judging from the Vid you definitly can use it.
I dont want to discuss about your skill level Im sure youre a great Mario but not in the Video and that was what I was judging ;) You wanted to hear my thoughts anyway

Dogysamich seems to be knowing alot about Mario ask him many times for advice.
I will try and use some combos from that Video. If you want to star in the Video get more footage and more intense Combos^^

If anyone knows a good Mario please tell me. It wouldnt hurt having another Mario I mean Im sure there are some I forgot about...
iv been taping like mad and iv actually took everyones advice and stoped doing stupid mistakes and stoped playing the worse of the friends i have but i still don thave anyone... good to play against besides my friend that beats me so hard i cant get a combo out of it.

but i do have a few decent combos and im making a little vid out of them to send to you SuMa =]

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to Green Mario the Combo Video is looking great.
Really all I need is more footage and its done in a matter of 3 days probably.
Lookin really great!
Im soo curious how you guys will judge it... I think its by far one of the best Video Editings Ive ever done thx to the Great Music selection (of the Intro and Outro) of Monk, thx AGAIN^^

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Alright I made the only-small-available cowboy mario pic look much bigger by Cuttin,Erasing and drawing pixel after pixel and now its much bigger.. note that it was like 100x100 before =/
Tha Shogan is gettin it as a representation in the Intro of the CV cuz hes been a real help cuttin his own combos into one montage so i didnt have to review Matches!
He cant be saying ''no'' cowboy mario is the coolest

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Tha Shogan is gettin it as a representation in the Intro of the CV cuz hes been a real help cuttin his own combos into one montage so i didnt have to review Matches!
He cant be saying ''no'' cowboy mario is the coolest
Lol, i'm not even trippin at all, I'm not really picky on pics actually. But thank you, I can't wait to see the vid, I think it's gonna be awsome.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Alright the Video is about 5 minutes long so far.

Im alittle confused because... well DogySamich, Green Mario and Boss both seem to have so many Videos and they didnt send me all of the YouTube links Im gonna have to review the Videos of DogySamich mostly, Green Mario and Boss D=

Oh and I think it wont hurt if the rest would get some Combos (Monk, Tha Shogan, Me T_T )

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Man! My GA crew hasn't been smashin' lately. So I haven't got the chance to play anybody this whole entire time. This really, REALLY sucks! Grrrrrr!!!! :mad:

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Man! My GA crew hasn't been smashin' lately. So I haven't got the chance to play anybody this whole entire time. This really, REALLY sucks! Grrrrrr!!!! :mad:
that's cause COLUMBUS DOESNT EXIST!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD

jk.

but i mean; if you wanna drive down to VSU and play that'd be kool :p

Hell, you could go to the middle of buttf*ck GA (a.k.a. Albany) and go chill with Jx31. He's pretty lonely down there.

Top Bottom