• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The International Mario Combo Video

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Alright... I AM confused about Silv now... but heres the list

Eggz
Monk
SuMa
Da Shogan
Boss
Dogysamich
DPs Mario (if the combos are ''sexy'')
Silv ( Oo not sure... if eggz doesnt answer my question he cant be in it but i would really REALLY want him to be in it man!!!)

And here are the ones not starring but being in the vid^^
Dr.PeePee yup
Sk8ter4life?
shok?
Maybe some of my fellow german smashers^^
and maybe some others.. sry if i forgot to mention =(

And if you can please cut the combos out because ive got HELLA WORK TO DO LOL (School stuff, Smash, Gettin combo myself, reviewing all the ****)

And at those who want to know when its done.... it looks fantastic the combos are a bit broke but they work with the music like ...really nicely and all ive got to do now is get all the combos cut out and maan this is such a ****ing PAIN IN THE *** checkin the matches out :D

Its gonna be DA BOMB though^^

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So how did everyone else get to star, did they just have more combos than me? It just kinda sucks for me to see all of these ppl starring and then see my name under the featuring part. I'll work on gettin those vids to you pretty soon.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Your starring ...i mean you have more authority in the video

No Dr.PeePee its just because of the combos i mean the quality of it

btw im being abit lazy and we still have problems with Eggz and Silv i mean i dont have any footage of them and DP still needs to gimme his complitation of combos

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
For music choices, if you want some good instrumental speed metal, i'd recommend:

Stratovarius - Stratofortress
Stratovarius - Stratosphere
Stratovarius - Stratovarius

Amazing songs, good for a combo video, also Children of Bodom - Final Countdown(Europe cover) is a great song for a combo vid, but its not intrumental.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh wait, if that's all it is, then I can fix that! My new matches have good quality! I'll need some time, but if I can get you some matches with better quality around thursday or somethin, would I be starring then?

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Just watch Da Shogan,Boss or Eggz' combos and those combos are the ones im asking for^^ but its not that bad if theyre not THAT good i mean they have to be fast paced and the Oponnent needs good DI

@Tonyman : thx for the help ill see if i can use your help thx alot

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well...darn it. I'm goin to a tourney at the end of the month, I may be able to get you somethin then. I can try to get some good combos with bad DI to you(I can't help that...) later on in the week, if you would want them.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Ill check them out right now...

Btw : I cant work on the vid if the Marios dont gimme their combos!
Im gonna keep cutting out the other Combos but we still need these Marios to post some combos :

Eggz
DPs Mario
Eventually Silv if Eggz can get him to record a bit!

EDIT : @ FIRE :
... I was able to cut out some scenes so I can assure you youre going to be in the vid for atleast 3 seconds lol^^

Good luck furtheron

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
sweet, i'm getting a dvd recorder for christmas, so i'll have more by friday.
Great...
I still need the combos from DPs Mario and Eggz otherwise we'll never get the chance to watch it
But it looks really really sweet =D Ive got loads of awesome combos piled up so no need to worry anymore...
But if Eggz can get Silv to pull off some combos then that would be great!

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Naah come on guys its almost done!
All I need is Eggz to give me some combos
And I need DPs Mario to give me some combos also otherwise I will ask Green Mario to exchange him
So its just being delayed

Also Eggz told me Silvs Mario is ''sexy'' and I thought him being in the vid would also be pretty cool but the thing is I dont have footage of any of them...

So again Im calling out for these Marios to get some combos :

DPs Mario - Hey your STARRING in the vid so please ANSWER ME FOR CHRISTS SAKE! lol We need at least 3 mins of you doing combos! If you dont make it you wont be starring but surely youre gonna be in the vid... and Green mario will (I hope) be there to replace you

Eggz - Also to get Silv pulling of some combos if he can

And if these two Marios dont react soon its gonna take LOONG AS HELL!

Otherwise its allmost done even without those two Marios its like 8 mins long =D

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Naah come on guys its almost done!
All I need is Eggz to give me some combos
And I need DPs Mario to give me some combos also otherwise I will ask Green Mario to exchange him
So its just being delayed

Also Eggz told me Silvs Mario is ''sexy'' and I thought him being in the vid would also be pretty cool but the thing is I dont have footage of any of them...

So again Im calling out for these Marios to get some combos :

DPs Mario - Hey your STARRING in the vid so please ANSWER ME FOR CHRISTS SAKE! lol We need at least 3 mins of you doing combos! If you dont make it you wont be starring but surely youre gonna be in the vid... and Green mario will (I hope) be there to replace you

Eggz - Also to get Silv pulling of some combos if he can

And if these two Marios dont react soon its gonna take LOONG AS HELL!

Otherwise its allmost done even without those two Marios its like 8 mins long =D
set a deadline if they don't submit anything by then then forget it move on...why should this be delayed any more than it needs to be

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Well a Mario CV without Eggz just isnt right =(
So he has to be in it

But I think its disrespectful of DPs Mario to come along say ''Oh wait right there I think I do have combos for the CV!!!''
Right then I make him Starr in the vid but whats up afterwards???? NOTHING ABSOLUTLEY ****IN NOTHING JUST LIKE BEFORE HE DOESNT EVEN ****IN SAY IF HES ALRIGHT OR WHATEVER

You know what? Im ****in pissed about this mother ****in ****!!!! Its all the same with DP WHY CANT HE ****IN POST ANYTHING AND BE AKTIVE IN THE MARIO BOARDS????

Im not ****in playing around anymore Im just gonna update the list with some bad and good signs :

@DPs Mario : Sorry for freakin out ... but you cant be in the starring list still you can be in the CV if you get 1 or more combos. But due to being so inaktive and not respecting your place in the CV (Starring) your not gonna be starring anylonger

Purple : One of these two Marios need to be in it would be best if both would be willing to give footage and be in the vid but one of them have to be there to replace DPs Mario.

Eggz ( We need him to send me some footage =( )

Monk (Lookin good)

Da Shogan (Lookin fantastic)

Dogysamich (Lookin fantastic also)

Boss (Lookin fantastic)

Me (Lookin good)

DPs Mario ( !!!!!=@§@%#~&%%%""$!!!!!!! Kicked out of
the starring list due to being inaktive for a LONG ****IN PERIOD OF TIME!!! )

Silv ( If what Eggz says is true and if Silv is really back and ready to pull of some combos and if Eggz is kind enough to give me some footage of him then he is IN THE CV!!! Again : We need footage of Silv so he can be in )

Green Mario ( He is going to be the replacment of DPs Mario if he is kind enough to co-operate with us and if not then hopefully Silv would be in the vid to fill the gap in the Starring List )

I hope you guys get a better picture...
Ill sum it up :
DPs Mario not in anymore due to.... oh whatever you know why
So Green Mario or Silv need to replace him...
Its best if both can be in it and what we need is footage from Eggz also.

But its actually almost done all we need is Green Mario or Silv or both and some more footage of Eggz.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
But its actually almost done all we need is Green Mario or Silv or both and some more footage of Eggz.
I'll try to find Eggz on messanger and let him know what's up. I think Monk could get a hold of maybe green mario. But reguardless I can feel your pain. Alot of people don't know the pain of trying to find best clips from people, and if it's putting the time and effort into this that I think you are, then I actually don't blame you for getting pissed some. I know it was a pain for me trying to find stuff for a trailer for my friends combo vids (which i'll be posting soon btw) so I can imaging picking things out from various mario's and trying to all have it work inside a vid that's super awsome. Well reguardless keep up the good work, I can't wait to see all of the Mario's in action.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
I might send you a few combos that I'm planning on using in my vid if I don't get mine done next week.
You might? A few combos? IF you dont get yours done?
:( :( :urg:

What about Silv? You said his Mario is awesome so do you think he could be in the Combo Video?
But seriously Eggz you would REALLY want to be in the Video if you would know how awesome the Video Editing turned out...!

If Eggz isnt willing to garuantee he would be giving me his Combos, if neither Green Mario or Silv can give me new footage of their Mario Combos

Then we can forget the Combo Video.
And I will have to use the intro for my own one because I think its so friggin cool! :(
But come on ...

We now need Green Mario or Silv and Eggz' Combo Footage and the vid will be done in NO TIME! :chuckle:

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I think Monk could get a hold of maybe green mario.
What the Funk??? Why is it that people just assume I can get a hold of Green Mario?? Sure we live in the same state but we live on entirely different sides. I haven't even met the guy...Whatever I'll try to send him an IM or a PM or something within the week.

@SuMa: There really isn't a reason to cancel the video if eggz/silv/green don't get any footage. We can still use what we got...but you're in charge

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
What the Funk??? Why is it that people just assume I can get a hold of Green Mario?? Sure we live in the same state but we live on entirely different sides. I haven't even met the guy...Whatever I'll try to send him an IM or a PM or something within the week.

Ya know monk, i saw somebody ask you that and laugh.

And i only laugh cause im basically FL, too. and I know how retardedly big the FL scene is.

Hell, I actually would have an easier time getting ahold of greenmario. >.>

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Well you guys would have a better time of getting a hold of him than me lol. Well reguardless it was just a suggestion.

Shök

Smash Champion
Yeah that is true. You are going to be in the video right Shogun? Oh and also, Super Mari0, can you give me the list of the Mario's who are starring, or in it? Shoguns sig. is funny as hell LOL!!! And by the way SuMa, what do you mean if Silv, Green Mario, or Eggz are not in the video, THERE WILL BE NO VIDEO?????????????? Dont give me that crap dude. This whole video can't go down because of 3 people. If they want to be in the video, it's up to them.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Yeah that is true. You are going to be in the video right Shogun?
I think I'm in it, but I'm showed as "Da Shogan" and stuff. I rather have Tha Shogun!!,......but it's not my video.

Also thanks for the complements on the sig lol, a dance will be comin soon for it.

Shök

Smash Champion
LOL, are you serious?!?!?!?!? I need to see that! Oh and I will change the Da Shogun thing.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
LoL k I didnt know it should be spellt Tha Shogan instead of The Shogan...

Ok well I just thought Eggz would start givin me footage if I would say something like that but I guess it didnt work...
And yeah we HAVE to have at least 7 Marios in the video ... Right now only these Marios are CONFIRMED due to the MANY COMBO FOOTAGES I got from them :

Monk
SuMa
Tha Shogan ( ;D )
Dogysamich
Boss

yeah I think thats it!!! And we definitley need 7 so...

DPs Mario isnt answering the Board and so due to inaktivity he isnt in the vid sadly...
Eggz isnt willing to give me his footage garaunteed and Im not sure if hes gonna give me his Combos.
Silv... not gonna be in the CV Eggz only once said his Mario looks awesome but no footage and since Eggz isnt really GIVNING A ****IN **** ABOUT THE COMBO VIDEO We definitly arent gonna get Footage from Silv so screw that!

So... I dont think the Video will represent the Mario boards really well if only 5 Marios are starring!!!
We now need

Eggz,
Green Mario

So the vid will have atleast 7 Marios and if DPs Mario is kind enough to answer back then it would be better.
If Eggz is aktive concerning the Combo Video then he might give us footage of Silv too which would mean we would have 8 Marios definitley if :

1. Eggz is giving full attention and acklownledgement of the CV and is willing to give me his footage (PLEASE EGGZ!!!)
2. If Eggz is confirming Silv to be in the Video
3. If Green Mario gives us some footage.

Can you guys support me trying to get Eggz to give me footage and can somebody get Green Mario for me? I forgot his name on Smashboards

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
SuMa the only footage of Green Mario that isn't 100 years old is in teams seeing how he and Xif take first or second in teams everytime. If you want him in so bad why don't you contact him send a PM to Green_Mario or Green Mario (it's one of those)

nevermind I'll do it

Eggz

Smash Hero
Super Mari0 said:
Hey Eggz Im having trouble with the All Star Mario CV because ...
Well youre starring there ,see and that means that the people who watch will get to see the most of the stars of the CV and...
I dont have enough footage of your Mario =/
Im not even sure if you give a **** about the CV im geussing not because you barely want to support me by giving me footage

I dont want a Mario CV without you in it Eggz its just not right =/

I promise if you give me your footage of yo Mario then I wont release the CV bfore yours k????
Because come on man its lookin so awesome you would WANT TO BE IN IT trust me!!!

ANd whats up with Silv? You said his Mario is good is there a chance for he being in the Vid? Just wanted to know!

But please give me your support man because im kind of stressed out from the whole Combo Video thing Ive got a tourny tommorow and wtf man HELP ME OUT

Whats the problem anyway? Cant you just make a Complitationof ya footage and upload it? Im NOT gonna release before your Combo Video!!!
I've actually been planning on giving you some footage. I'll record a section for you pretty soon with my best combos, but only if you don't release it till after mine. I'll send them to you after I get my next surge of combos. I just like realized half of my old combos are balls, so I got set back a lot, LOL so I may just have you release it earlier than my vid.

edit: your inbox is full LOL

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
But I think its disrespectful of DPs Mario to come along say ''Oh wait right there I think I do have combos for the CV!!!''
Right then I make him Starr in the vid but whats up afterwards???? NOTHING ABSOLUTLEY ****IN NOTHING JUST LIKE BEFORE HE DOESNT EVEN ****IN SAY IF HES ALRIGHT OR WHATEVER

You know what? Im ****in pissed about this mother ****in ****!!!! Its all the same with DP WHY CANT HE ****IN POST ANYTHING AND BE AKTIVE IN THE MARIO BOARDS????

Im not ****in playing around anymore Im just gonna update the list with some bad and good signs :

@DPs Mario : Sorry for freakin out ... but you cant be in the starring list still you can be in the CV if you get 1 or more combos. But due to being so inaktive and not respecting your place in the CV (Starring) your not gonna be starring anylonger

DPs Mario ( !!!!!=@§@%#~&%%%""$!!!!!!! Kicked out of
the starring list due to being inaktive for a LONG ****IN PERIOD OF TIME!!! )

DPs Mario not in anymore due to.... oh whatever you know why
So Green Mario or Silv need to replace him...
DPs Mario isnt answering the Board and so due to inaktivity he isnt in the vid sadly...
Y'know...There are truly 100% MANY reasons why I haven't been able to be on the boards lately. These are common reasons for not being on the computer at all, so you should know them...But, no johns...I'm out the vid, I'm out the vid.

I fully understand the reason why I'm not in it...Of course, the #1 reason: I'm not on the boards as much. Well, I have a life OUTSIDE the computer. We all do...So, live with it.

Well, if I'm out, that's fine. It's cool with me. I just thought it'd be a good idea to be in. I actually never thought I'd be IN it. But I had the opportunity...And I failed. But this is me 100% caring... --> :ohwell:

So DP's Mario is out. Please no flaming (Super Mari0), or no any wrong usage of my name being used in this video/thread.

Thanx alot,
DP

EDIT: Dude...You REALLY know how to piss me off, like, seriously...

YangKang

Smash Apprentice
rofl seriously its new year + christmas was week ago + they sure have holidays .. people have a life, too. you cant kick him out just because he did enjoy his holidays? ( thats what I think atleast )

Shök

Smash Champion
Y'know...There are truly 100% MANY reasons why I haven't been able to be on the boards lately. These are common reasons for not being on the computer at all, so you should know them...But, no johns...I'm out the vid, I'm out the vid.

I fully understand the reason why I'm not in it...Of course, the #1 reason: I'm not on the boards as much. Well, I have a life OUTSIDE the computer. We all do...So, live with it.

Well, if I'm out, that's fine. It's cool with me. I just thought it'd be a good idea to be in. I actually never thought I'd be IN it. But I had the opportunity...And I failed. But this is me 100% caring... --> :ohwell:

So DP's Mario is out. Please no flaming (Super Mari0), or no any wrong usage of my name being used in this video/thread.

Thanx alot,
DP

EDIT: Dude...You REALLY know how to piss me off, like, seriously...

Well DP, it's up to you if you want to be in the video. But just make sure you can give us some combos, that is pretty much it. You dont always have to me on the computer. So do you want to be in it or not?

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Well I can understand both sides actually. This vid has been delayed almost two months now due to lack of combos, but people do have lives. I would let people knows if you go on long time breaks so stuff like this can be prevented. I mean you wouldn't put yourname on a school project you'd really love to do, don't give the people any notice where you've been for two weeks, and then get pissed off cause they kicked you off the team would you? It's all about communication, and if you want to be part of something that's pretty big you gotta show the effort that you want to be in it. I think SuMa isn't feeling like you showing the effort and got pissed off. That's what I feels anyways

Well reguardless if he does or not make sure you have some combos this time if you go on another break, and let peoples know stuff of your absence ^_^.

Shök

Smash Champion
Well I can understand both sides actually. This vid has been delayed almost two months now due to lack of combos, but people do have lives. I would let people knows if you go on long time breaks so stuff like this can be prevented. I mean you wouldn't put yourname on a school project you'd really love to do, don't give the people any notice where you've been for two weeks, and then get pissed off cause they kicked you off the team would you? It's all about communication, and if you want to be part of something that's pretty big you gotta show the effort that you want to be in it. I think SuMa isn't feeling like you showing the effort and got pissed off. That's what I feels anyways

Well reguardless if he does or not make sure you have some combos this time if you go on another break, and let peoples know stuff of your absence ^_^.

Yeah that is true. Yeah but I am giving DP another chance. But that is up to him if he wants to be in the video.

Top Bottom