• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The International Mario Combo Video

Shök

Smash Champion
Ok so like I said, I want to make a great Mario combo video from all good marios, so any of you good Marios out there (yeah you can be in this to Eggz), if you have any good footage of you doing some nice combos or some awesome playing, put it here, also we need a video editor, someone who will help us make the video, any suggestions you have, put them here, we also need some awesome music to go with this video, any suggestions?

Ok, so far these are the people who are going to be in the video, if you want to be part of it, tell me or me or Super Mari0

Eggz
Monk
Boss
Tha Shogan
Dogysamich
SuMa

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
LISTEN UP PLEASE!

I really like the idea of this! I really think its important for people to see what Marios really got! ...I mean you know...I myself have got some combos already... so Im just saying IM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS IDEA :laugh::laugh::laugh:

But ...I also want me to take over the job to make sure it looks flashy and all ...I mean the Video Editing :confused::urg:

Ive been doing it for a quite long time and have been working with this group at school to make dinamic Movie Openings...sooo....
I want the Video Editing job!!! Ill really give it my BEST shot!!!:mario::mario:

I dont know whos gonna Lead this Project but Im thinkin its shok! so I ask you to let me do the Video Editing Job!!!

Every Mario player who thinks his combos are nice should THEN upload all the Videos of the combos to FILEFRONT

But thats only my idea! Then Ill download all the vids and Ill Edit the whole thing! Ittl be GRAND! :psycho: so yeah I sound like Id DIE for this one ...

So yeah Id REALLY APPRECIATE it if youd give me the job to edit the thing!! THANKIES!!!

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
i asked first >=[
Nah i'm jkn, super mari0 can do it if he wants, am not to botherd.
:bluejump::bluejump::kirby::yoshi:

THANKS! I really know how to do that and all! Like I said Ive been in this group in school who make dinamic Movie Openings!!! So i WONT dissapont you guys!!!

God ****n im so excited to do this! Ill make it all Mario-ish!!! I swear Ill do my best!

So every Mario dude here!!! This is MY suggestion! :

Upload all the combos ( !!! CUT THEM OUT IF POSSIBLE !!! ) to FileFront and Ill upload them all to start RIGHT away!!!

As for the Music ... Ive got somethin already...I think some of you may know it ... its this Mario MC Rap from DJ Clue and also ''GO MARIO GO'' search it up on www.youtube.com to see how it goes...

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
question...how is this going to be organized are you going to have each person with their own individual section or are you just going to cram all the clips together like some massive peanut butter and jelly sammich.

Shök

Smash Champion
yeah i started the projest i will gladly give you the job super mario, ok eggz, we get that you dont want to be in our video, so its all good. so what shall we get started on?

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Guys it wont work if ya keep sending youtube links... upload the mario vids you got on FileFront and ill download them :) k?

thats all you got to do... I also need to know who wants to show himself!! so i can present all the mario players in the vid so.... yeah i hope this is gonna work!! :)

EDIT2: @ Boss : you being in the vid is important too but the quality in your vids just aint good enough

best you record it from a better angle and the reflection of the room has to be dimmer too so it works all fine
just make the contrast on your TV alittle lighter and the brightness too, and turn the light off so it gets dim ...whatever

boss8

Smash Hero
some combo vids don't have good quality so your gonna take me out just because of minor graphics??

ok fine take me out i will take my business elsewere.....geez and i thought u guys would atleast help find a way...screw it i don't want to be in da vid...ugh >:(

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
some combo vids don't have good quality so your gonna take me out just because of minor graphics??

ok fine take me out i will take my business elsewere.....geez and i thought u guys would atleast help find a way...screw it i don't want to be in da vid...ugh >:(
BOSS!!! :mad: wtf are you TALKIN about? :laugh: i told you you could change the way you record to make it all better!!! Ill say it again^^

1.You need a better camera angle
2.Turn off the lights in your room so that the TV wont reflect the room in the screen
3.YOUR MARIO IS FINE MAN IT HAS TO BE IN IT :laugh:

4.Make sure the TV is set Bright so that it shows up better BUT you have to make sure it looks as good as it does when you record directly from the TV

5. Your camera quality is OK man! its FINE!!! just get a better angle ! :chuckle:

You got LOADs of Time to make new vids boss!!! Make new vids and make sure you do as I say so it looks good enough for the Combo Video...its not allowed to reflect your Room.

And anyways i did ''atleast'' try to find a way to fix the problem -.- . AND BOSS YOU HAVE TO BE IN THE VID MAN

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Can i be in it?
course ...as long as you Upload vid of your mario on FileFront or whatever... if you can...cut only the combos out ....

but yeah sure you can be in it

@ Eggz : thaankies :laugh: the vid will defiantly be much popular that way!

EDIT: sry for the double post :(

boss8

Smash Hero
y im like the worst mario there is,and how much time do i have??? to repeate my whole process??? witch i can't record those old matches good combos don't come by that often im sry >:( but yea i will filefront all the vids,give me a week cause i need korns video magic sry everyone.

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
I hereby demand that "Broken Face" by The Pixies plays during my section if I manage to get any footage.

Well actually I don't demand it, as it would certainly mess with your theme. The song is just too spiffy for me though XD

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
I hereby demand that "Broken Face" by The Pixies plays during my section if I manage to get any footage.

Well actually I don't demand it, as it would certainly mess with your theme. The song is just too spiffy for me though XD
We'll see ! lol!...

and Boss, ill give ya more than 2 months to record combos
im sure youll have some by then...about 40 seconds...yeah that would be enough too! you got LOADS of time though so dont worry

YOUR NOT allowed to demand yourself to Combo opponents...just let it FLOW:laugh:
nah really your mario isnt one of the worst wtf! :laugh:

@ EVERYONE : if youve uploaded the vids on filefront youll have to PM me so i can download it!!! gimme a link too! ive already got some fine ideas for the vid ill take care of it all if i get enough footage of you marios

and boss ,dont forget to do as i said on how to record with the cam you got :grin:

Shök

Smash Champion
hmmm, ok so does anybody have any ideas aof the music that is going to be in the video, oh iam thinking Traffic-Dj Tiesto, that song is awesome, give me some of you guys ideas

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
hmmm, ok so does anybody have any ideas aof the music that is going to be in the video, oh iam thinking Traffic-Dj Tiesto, that song is awesome, give me some of you guys ideas
Prodigy - Firestarter

say whatever you want but im gonna use it for the intro... the songs in the middle are up to you guys the vids gonna be long so dont hesitate :grin:

Shök

Smash Champion
so how are you going to start the video, so you have any ideas?

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
so how are you going to start the video, so you have any ideas?
sure its gonna be awesome so dont worry :D but that Tiesto song :( sorry i understand you like it ALOT but its just too repetetive you know? :( something Mario-isch would fit in the video perfectly!

Shök

Smash Champion
oh ok, but what do you mean repetitive exactly, one awesome mario song is Fleeting Extacy-Cthonic, but the cape used it in his combo video

Shök

Smash Champion
do you have anyother websites we can go for music?

Eggz

Smash Hero
You guys should just let me mix the music. LoL

All the best Mario OCs are taken.

A few good ones that haven't been used are Ghost OC and The Dark Reaches Of SMW

But XIF is planning on using those.

Top Bottom