• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The International Mario Combo Video

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
people WTF are you talkin about Brawlpro (no offence) DOESNT know how to do this ''****'' ive seen his work and to be honest the editing skills kinda bored me alittle

Music has to be high quality here right? Somethin bout Mario..Monk has been helpin a BUNCH on music and stuff so props to monk!!! APPLAUS!!!

EDIT :
@the guy who said downloading vids from youtube is better : WTF that sucks major *** man stop lecturing me ! dude if you think that brawlpros work is GOOD then you havent seen 1/100 of the **** i have LOL

I only will download Vids from YouTube if they CANT be uploaded to FileFront!!!
So PLEASE guys!!! stop sayin stuff like brawlpro knows how to do this an that! his work is fair but pleaaase its repetetive! Ill bring some magic to it all see?

trust me : its much more logical to Upload it onto FileFront than to YOutube so i can download it from there >___> i mean why the hell would you upload it on youtube and THEN let you download it with that program givin you half the quality goodness????

UPLOAD THEM TO FILEFRONT god **** stop sayin stuff like downloading it from Youtube ! it works but sucks so ****in badly i don want that pieca crap LOL And yeah ...
You guys decide for Music

BTW!!! : Monk has been helping me a BUNCH already i REALLY dont need help from brawlpro ... But the Intro music and Ending has already been chosen by us two pros ^^ Monk i mean ofcourse

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Music has to be high quality here right? Somethin bout Mario..Monk has been helpin a BUNCH on music and stuff so props to monk!!! APPLAUS!!!

BTW!!! : Monk has been helping me a BUNCH already i REALLY dont need help from brawlpro ... But the Intro music and Ending has already been chosen by us two pros ^^ Monk i mean ofcourse
I ain't been done did much I just have a 1.2 days worth of music on my computer and alot of it is Mario related but thanks anyway

-PM-

Smash Ace
i keep feeling like were all gonna have a part in this but our vids are gonna be shown up by boss and eggz xD oh btw im gonna be recording tomorrow... if my friend comes over i have all the stuff ready =]

Shök

Smash Champion
people WTF are you talkin about Brawlpro (no offence) DOESNT know how to do this ''****'' ive seen his work and to be honest the editing skills kinda bored me alittle

EDIT :
@the guy who said downloading vids from youtube is better : WTF that sucks major *** man stop lecturing me ! dude if you think that brawlpros work is GOOD then you havent seen 1/100 of the **** i have LOL

I only will download Vids from YouTube if they CANT be uploaded to FileFront!!!
So PLEASE guys!!! stop sayin stuff like brawlpro knows how to do this an that! his work is fair but pleaaase its repetetive! Ill bring some magic to it all see?

trust me : its much more logical to Upload it onto FileFront than to YOutube so i can download it from there >___> i mean why the hell would you upload it on youtube and THEN let you download it with that program givin you half the quality goodness????

UPLOAD THEM TO FILEFRONT god **** stop sayin stuff like downloading it from Youtube ! it works but sucks so ****in badly i don want that pieca crap LOL And yeah ...
You guys decide for Music

damm dude chill the **** out!!! oh and you told me that no one was helping you with the mario project, what about that monk dude. ok, so you say that brawlpro is not good at editing movies, show me that you can do a better job than he can, give us a little sample of your work. the idea of the video is like showing nothing but mario combos, like WOUND OF THE WIND for example, its marths all over the world doing some sick combos, if dont know what wound of the wind is, go to youtube and look it up.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I'm not helping him with editing consider me as a....Music Supervisor thus far I've only picked out a few songs here and there but other than that I haven't done anything...but I think SuMa can get it down alright

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
damm dude chill the **** out!!! oh and you told me that no one was helping you with the mario project, what about that monk dude. ok, so you say that brawlpro is not good at editing movies, show me that you can do a better job than he can, give us a little sample of your work. the idea of the video is like showing nothing but mario combos, like WOUND OF THE WIND for example, its marths all over the world doing some sick combos, if dont know what wound of the wind is, go to youtube and look it up.
yeah Monk has selected intro and credits song which are the most important music selections for EDITING

sample of my work? right

Everyone here knows about that Mario Tutorial right? And about that trailer? Well YK stole my Editing ideas and used it to make his Mario Tutorial

I still though am proud of this intro of the mario tutorial Its long though.

And people, really I dont need any help for editing just leave it all to me you'll see. And yeah brawlpro isnt really good at Editing NO OFFENCE!!! but it just isnt stylish enough see? Its only like
A Combo Video by blablabla
*start*
and thats it that isnt editing for me

So you want work of mine? Heres the EX-INTRO for the Mario tutorial and the Editing Idea of mine there got stolen by YK he even admitted it.
EX-Mario Tutorial Intro lol

Heres the list of all helping Users and the positions of each others

Concept and Idea (first league )
Shok

Video Editing ,Director, Video Supervisor
Super Mario

Music supervisor
Monk

Starring (also important)
Eggz
Boss
Monk
SuMa
P.Vanity (if he gets some vids)
sk8ter ( if he gets some vids)
DP

yeah thats about it i think

Oh yeah and EXTRA SPECIAL THX go to monk i dont ****in care if you say you helped or if you didnt coz you helped me A BUNCH!!! :laugh::laugh: and you cant stop me =P muahahaha

oh yeah and sry for freakin out ^^ im short tempered ya know

YangKang

Smash Apprentice
yeah Monk has selected intro and credits song which are the most important music selections for EDITING

sample of my work? right

Everyone here knows about that Mario Tutorial right? And about that trailer? Well YK stole my Editing ideas and used it to make his Mario Tutorial

I still though am proud of this intro of the mario tutorial Its long though.

And people, really I dont need any help for editing just leave it all to me you'll see. And yeah brawlpro isnt really good at Editing NO OFFENCE!!! but it just isnt stylish enough see? Its only like
A Combo Video by blablabla
*start*
and thats it that isnt editing for me

So you want work of mine? Heres the EX-INTRO for the Mario tutorial and the Editing Idea of mine there got stolen by YK he even admitted it.
EX-Mario Tutorial Intro lol

Heres the list of all helping Users and the positions of each others

Concept and Idea (first league )
Shok

Video Editing ,Director, Video Supervisor
Super Mario

Music supervisor
Monk

Starring (also important)
Eggz
Boss
Monk
SuMa
P.Vanity (if he gets some vids)
sk8ter ( if he gets some vids)
DP

yeah thats about it i think

Oh yeah and EXTRA SPECIAL THX go to monk i dont ****in care if you say you helped or if you didnt coz you helped me A BUNCH!!! :laugh::laugh: and you cant stop me =P muahahaha

oh yeah and sry for freakin out ^^ im short tempered ya know

Ok you son of a ***** I swear if you would stand infront of me I would break your ugly unshaved face YOU FREAKING ******* WE DID BOTH HAVE IDEAS FOR THE INTRO IS NOT YOUR INTRO I DIDNT STEAL **** YOU ***GOT. You think your the best but your aint anything your so ****ing arrogant "brawlpro sucks in editing compared to me" YOU ARENT A ****ING GENIOUS YOUR JUST A NORMAL FREAKING ******. so please be quiet and wake up. maybe drinking too much Orange juice just makes you more and more stupid fuxin idiot... im sorry guys for goin crazy like that but that guy GOT OWNED infront of my cousin at my house and now telling ****... you stupid idiot my cousin even owned your mario and dont say "you said yourself it was only because i played ****" I DID say so because your were ****ing about to cry I promise you someday we will meet again and then I will break your ****ing neck.

EDIT: AND WHERE THE **** DO I ADMIT THAT I DID STEAL THAT INTRO? WTF WAKE UP ALREADY

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I think we all need to relax and breathe...I know there is a lot of tension but please I'd like to keep it out of the thread(s). YK, SuMa if you guys want to resolve something might I recommend you both get on MSN and sort this out if you want I can be a third party and help sort this out but I really don't want this stinking up the Mario boards

YangKang

Smash Apprentice
I think we all need to relax and breathe...I know there is a lot of tension but please I'd like to keep it out of the thread(s). YK, SuMa if you guys want to resolve something might I recommend you both get on MSN and sort this out if you want I can be a third party and help sort this out but I really don't want this stinking up the Mario boards
You are right Monk and im trying to shut up but if someone talks **** about you the whole time then you WILL explode after some time ( atleast me.. )

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
:chuckle: lol i dont even know what YK is saying ive got him on my ignore list :chuckle:
nah dont wanna ''resolve'' anything,monk i tried and don wanna try again ;) :laugh:

ok back to what i was going to say!

I want to know what shok thinks about that list of mine you know... i mean if its fair ^^

its going to start out like this :

''shok and SuperMari0 bring you...''

and then ''the international Mario Combo Video''

and then ''starring''

and then Monk Boss Myself Eggz sk8ter P.Vanity and whatever :laugh:

And Special Thx and EXTRA SPECIAL THX and all users and smashers who were helping out and whatever will be mentioned in the credits !

btw : I am REALLY SATISFIED about the Video Edit thx to monk's music supervision :lick:

Shök

Smash Champion
yeah sure, well how many videos are they? and i will try to contribute myself, soon i will have videos of my mario

boss8

Smash Hero
yeah sure, well how many videos are they? and i will try to contribute myself, soon i will have videos of my mario
i have videos of the mario dittos atleast 3 and there's other ideos were i pull of wall jump spikes...wall jump bairs....capes....uair combos...etc...but my friend hasn't uploaded them yet so i will continue to wait..

Shök

Smash Champion
oh ok, just tell me or super mario when your videos are ready, and when they are, just upload them to filefront

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
oh ok, just tell me or super mario when your videos are ready, and when they are, just upload them to filefront
yeah thats it

we have to forget about downloading from YouTube ...well we dont have to forget it but lets not use it as an alternative

just as shok said to FileFront for better quality and stuff...

yeah back to my question to shok : is it ok like that? i figured instead of saying who did what i just say whos done the most see? ''shok and Super Mario bring you''

shok , because youre the one you started this which is the most important thing and myself for being the video supervisor,editor, and director

and all the marios starring will be shown too.. in a more elegant way ... youll see ;) its gonna be AWESOME!!!

iMichael

Smash Lord
Yeah I gotta get some vids too but with school in the way....D*** YOU EDUCATION! but ill try to get some

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I know you are in the middle of tryin to get some more vids, but if you can just hang on a while longer i can start havin vids for ya too. I'd really like to be in this.

iMichael

Smash Lord
I'm too busy....I don't see it happening for me...=(

Still I wanna see how it turns out....Mario mains(epic)

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Lol dont worry about it man.

We've got loads of time anyways.

If you get the chance please cut out the combos you think are good ,k? Ive got loads of cutting out to do anyways so ...yea

Shök

Smash Champion
how long do you think this video is going to take super mario

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
how long do you think this video is going to take super mario
First it wont be finished without the Marios that really want to star in it.

Im guessing if everything works out well it would be finished in about 1 month.

But im gonna list up every Mario that wants to/is going to star in it.

Monk
Monk
Monk
Monk
Monk
Monk
Boss
Boss
Boss
Boss
Boss
Boss
Eggz
Eggz
Eggz
Eggz
Eggz
Eggz
Eggz
DP's Mario
DPs Mario
DPs Mario
DPs Mario
Meeeeeeeeee

P.Vanity (where are your vids man :confused: )
Sk8ter (If he gets footage)
Spikehappy (he would love to but i need his vids...)
Tha_Shogun (If he gets vids)
FIRE!!! ( If he shows us some decent comboing...)
-PM- (If he gets some vids)

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Hey, guyz! The video process is looking great! Lookin' good...

But uh...Can I have a deadline in which we should have these vids turned in by? I think it'll be an excellent idea and give other people time to put in their vids.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Hey, guyz! The video process is looking great! Lookin' good...

But uh...Can I have a deadline in which we should have these vids turned in by? I think it'll be an excellent idea and give other people time to put in their vids.
sure you have all the time you want

But I have lotsa cutting out to do with them matches so it would be nice of you guys to edit it for me on SOME

if you dont doesnt matter it only will take alittle longer^^

Shök

Smash Champion
front page updated, so you dont think you will be in it Vanity? and hey FIRE, how far away do you live from houston?

Top Bottom