• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Imperial Legion, MD/VA crew. Xanadu Tuesdays, Legionary Wednesdays

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
you guys are reading too much into guy's statement and forgetting that its guy who said it. that should be enough for you guys to just right it off as stupid and ignore it. works that way for me at least.

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
My dignity?

I know my headphones are missing, and I figured they were there, but there were 3 items missing? Everything else seemed to be accounted for.

@Kaiser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkACfwnxaxM

More Valk footage. Seems he has a dash step. So far each of the playable Six Heroes (Hakumen, Hazama, and now Valkenhyne) have those instead of full dashes.

Now if only someone from this crew mained Platinum, we'd have the whole Six Heroes covered (until Jubei and Nine, but Jubei is a furry so Guy will main him, and Nine is a hot witch, so Bandit will main her).

Red Valk looks slick as **** btw.

CountKaiser

Smash Lord
Valkenhayn is looking really nice, which makes me even more fearful of the eventual nerfs.

Also, after looking at his stats, he's not really able to take punishment.

10,000 health
4 guard primers

Apparently he has a good backdash, and generally has crazy range and awesome follow ups. He also has a throw that looks amazing. He whips people forward like ragdolls. I can't imagine him doing something like that to Tager. xD

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
Valkenhayn is looking really nice, which makes me even more fearful of the eventual nerfs.

Also, after looking at his stats, he's not really able to take punishment.

10,000 health
4 guard primers

Apparently he has a good backdash, and generally has crazy range and awesome follow ups. He also has a throw that looks amazing. He whips people forward like ragdolls. I can't imagine him doing something like that to Tager. xD
Better than Hazama. He has the same health and guard primers, but a sub-par backdash (I still haven't been able to find the inv frames in it) and lousy reversals.

But who needs reversals when you have HOUTENJIN!?

Ew fighting games
It's ok. I'm a very big fan of party games as well :laugh:

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
My dignity?

I know my headphones are missing, and I figured they were there, but there were 3 items missing? Everything else seemed to be accounted for.

@Kaiser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkACfwnxaxM

More Valk footage. Seems he has a dash step. So far each of the playable Six Heroes (Hakumen, Hazama, and now Valkenhyne) have those instead of full dashes.

Now if only someone from this crew mained Platinum, we'd have the whole Six Heroes covered (until Jubei and Nine, but Jubei is a furry so Guy will main him, and Nine is a hot witch, so Bandit will main her).

Red Valk looks slick as **** btw.
Valk playable?

Oh my god... I may have my secondary, or even another new main

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
Valk playable?

Oh my god... I may have my secondary, or even another new main
Least it's not one of my mains/secondaries this time :p. Now if you start playing Hakumen or somehow learn Carl before I do...

Also get a load of this:

Rick Florino of ARTISTdirect after rating Linkin Park's new album a perfect 5 stars said:
after [Linkin Park's 4th CD], all rock 'n' roll will revolve around Linkin Park
Keep in mind that he's stating this will revolutionize every rock genre.

Least we know Bandit will be getting a high-quality gift for his b-day :laugh:.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Well I third hakumen, and Carl is my Ex secondary. I also think the ravens like linkin park, are garbage.

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
God ****it...

Hakumen is my third as well.

I "double main" Hazama and Jin (since I mained Jin in CT). I still like Jin alot, enough to play him almost as much as Hazama, but Hazama is my main if I had to pick one.

Then I third Hakumen, who's way lower in usage than either Hazama or Jin.

And I want to pick Carl up as a 4th over Bang, who's my CT 4th.

God ****ing ****it. Why do you have almost the exact same set up as me? In fact it's exactly alike right down to our thirds.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
God ****it...

Hakumen is my third as well.

I "double main" Hazama and Jin (since I mained Jin in CT). I still like Jin alot, enough to play him almost as much as Hazama, but Hazama is my main if I had to pick one.

Then I third Hakumen, who's way lower in usage than either Hazama or Jin.

And I want to pick Carl up as a 4th over Bang, who's my CT 4th.

God ****ing ****it. Why do you have almost the exact same set up as me? In fact it's exactly alike right down to our thirds.
Because we are fans of the sonic series, we all share a collective conscience.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
It's all the funnier because the dude was already dropping the ball by the time Ray demolished him.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I have a grotto with T Wrecks if anyone needs that.

So, what to do this weekend...

Combo Knight, are you finally free this weekend?

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
dont worry he'll make like combo knight and bail at the last second. im still stuck up here and my offer still stands if anyone is willing to make the trip up here im willing to house them for a day or two just lemme know.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
But it's so far...

I dunno. TH, what do you think? Wanna go on a mini road trip again? I figure we should go to Chambersburg at least once.

The weekend after this is Graphix and sometime after that, I'd like to hit the Renn Fair before it gets too cold. Plus there's MLG DC in Oct.

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
Well Chambersburg has good pizza...

I'm up for it if you are. Not like I'm going to be particularly busy that weekend. But I would like to make some room for Combo Knight on Friday and drive up early morning Sat if that's ok with you. Of course assuming he doesn't back out at the last minute.

Anyone else interested in coming with?

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgMz8_-aeKA

Why didn't I think of this?

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Well Chambersburg has good pizza...

I'm up for it if you are. Not like I'm going to be particularly busy that weekend. But I would like to make some room for Combo Knight on Friday and drive up early morning Sat if that's ok with you. Of course assuming he doesn't back out at the last minute.

Anyone else interested in coming with?

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgMz8_-aeKA

Why didn't I think of this?

I'm not backing out, I'm just have Shaolin kungfu from 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Look at when he edited the first post dumb***.
The reason I changed it was because, I don't think anyone wants to pick me up, drop me off around 8, then pick me up again around nine. and while I have my permit, I probably won't be driving till November. So I can't just say

"ha3y 6uys I'm going out, I'll be back in a lil bit "

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Let's just go to Waffle's Friday night and hang out with Combo Knight some day when he has more than an hour and a half of free time.

CountKaiser

Smash Lord
I have a grotto with T Wrecks if anyone needs that.

So, what to do this weekend...

Combo Knight, are you finally free this weekend?
****ing finally, I've been trying to find his ***** *** for forever. Keep getting excalipurr.

What's the plan for saturday? I'm staying with my college buddies to play Halo friday.

Top Bottom