• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Hero of our time.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
wow

really?

that's the Red Marth story?

ok, tier list time!

Top Tier
M2K's Story

Ganon Tier
Inui's Story

Below Ganon Tier?
Red Marth.

Handorin

Smash Hero
wow

really?

that's the Red Marth story?

ok, tier list time!

Top Tier
M2K's Story

Ganon Tier
Inui's Story

Below Ganon Tier?
Red Marth.

This tier is janked. Ganon is the most top tier character ever.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Mods, why would you ban him after celebrating such amazingness? He clearly deserves better than this.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
That was an incredible read...

I bow to Inui. He, the one who places 17th constantly in tournament, is certainly no better than I.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I committed harakiri to preserve my family's honor after reading this.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
All praise Inui Christ

*makes avatar*
Awesome.

newf@gs don't know about red marth
Such as...you.

Besides, Inui's tournaments already take till 2am ;P
Due to high attendance and running 4 events.

I bow to Inui. He, the one who places 17th constantly in tournament, is certainly no better than I.
My last few tournaments:

5/41 at HOBO 22
5/29 at Paradigm
5/45 at KTAR

Also keep in mind that, unlike in your mediocre area, I must deal with the entire top 5 at Pound 4 at over half of my events plus the likes of Anti, Atomsk, NinjaLink, etc. I'm sorry that I place 5th, not 17th, in most tournaments due to losing to people 99.99% of all players can't even touch.

You're free to MM me for any amount.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
See. You coulda just got cred Inui. Don't DEFEND yourself. Embellish the story a bit, leave a wink and mention that you need to go now and save a small village in Madagascar from an earthquake before running a national.

Hyro

Smash Lord

BWill

Smash Rookie
Awesome.

Such as...you.

Due to high attendance and running 4 events.

My last few tournaments:

5/41 at HOBO 22
5/29 at Paradigm
5/45 at KTAR

Also keep in mind that, unlike in your mediocre area, I must deal with the entire top 5 at Pound 4 at over half of my events plus the likes of Anti, Atomsk, NinjaLink, etc. I'm sorry that I place 5th, not 17th, in most tournaments due to losing to people 99.99% of all players can't even touch.

You're free to MM me for any amount.

You know... I read this http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=58255 and I didn't understand why someone that looks so gay could be put as number 1 on the worlds most manliest men list... Even after reading the OP I still didn't quite get it... I read the part about your "Thunder Thighs" which I understood because you look quite ehhh how should I put this... "Fat?" In the picture that -Mav- posted on AIB... But I have to admit I didn't fully understand... until you made that *** post above ^ Now i understand why everyone is in just pure AW of this epic tale... and I Thank You greatly Inui for helping me see the greatness as im sure many others that just read that horrible post you made also understand now...

Once Again Thank You :laugh:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
good lord. It's like an excerpt from a religious experience book. I assume this Inui person is . . . well known.

Top Bottom