• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Hero of our time.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
wait, is this........ a john?

*reads OP*

*head asplode*
You try running doubles, singles, low tier doubles, and low tier singles with 50+ entrants in each event with 8 TVs and end before 2am. I think me and my team pulled off miracles all the time.

See. You coulda just got cred Inui. Don't DEFEND yourself. Embellish the story a bit, leave a wink and mention that you need to go now and save a small village in Madagascar from an earthquake before running a national.
I'm not defending myself with regards to the story. The story is awesome. I'm correcting BS posted by morons.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
iirc it's the epic battle between blastoise and inui. inui won by giving blastoise a headache.
oh wow i completely forgot about that, thats def one of the best posts out there lol
imo

this

blastoise - inui

red marth

red marth was funny but i dont get it too much i think lol

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I can't really decide. Chillin did a great job telling the Red Marth story. This is pretty awesome, and Blastoise vs Inui was epic.

Player-3

Smash Hero
story wise, blastiose vs inui then the hero of our time then the m2k story

but thread wise PBNJ thread is def top 2

infomon

Smash Scientist
You try running doubles, singles, low tier doubles, and low tier singles with 50+ entrants in each event with 8 TVs and end before 2am. I think me and my team pulled off miracles all the time.

I'm not defending myself with regards to the story. The story is awesome. I'm correcting BS posted by morons.

Next time he posts, and you think to yourself "He is being arrogant, and I don't think he should be that way" maybe you should think about what he's done for the world. This man is a hero, and treating him as anything but that is a crime under god.
Oh great Inui, please forgive me.

:089:

Rayku

Smash Lord
I do not know of the Blastoise vs. Inui story. I would assume that Inui has the ability Color Change to make his cannons less powerful over time.

I personally found the M2K story fantastic, sooooo, I'd say story-wise

M2K story
RedMarth Story
Inui story

It's a hard choice between 2 and 3, though

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
Head to your local Borders, book 1 was released last week, 25 dollars for the hardcover edition, 45 with limited edition 1/8th scale Inui pewter statue.
ROFL can I find that statue on amazon.com?

Edit: I don't care about the statue... please forgive me o great inui, but book > statue.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
HARD Necro

Dunno if the mods will spare you

Top Bottom