• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Strife

Banned via Warnings
I found an old time sheet that I had lost. It's like 3 weeks late. I hope Payroll still accepts it.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Yay! I'm already writing stuff for this band I'm in, and I'm gonna be playing a song at a show with them in a week! I'm excited. I'm obsessed with music and most of my time is spent making it or listening to it, and I've never been in a real band till now. I'm kinda nervous about playing, but mostly excited.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Post-rock/post-metal

we've got some very slow atmospheric instrumental songs, and some frenetic death metal type songs.

I'm trying to work on getting them to put both of these styles into one song :3

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
Yay! I'm already writing stuff for this band I'm in, and I'm gonna be playing a song at a show with them in a week! I'm excited. I'm obsessed with music and most of my time is spent making it or listening to it, and I've never been in a real band till now. I'm kinda nervous about playing, but mostly excited.
This sounds glorious actually. I've been songwritting myself recently and I'm kicking it off with a new band tomorrow! Best of luck to you and send me some links and I will do the same back haha.

Don't do what I did and got into a relationship with a band member... I ruined two bands this way... not going to happen again :D

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
yesterday, i sailed to a tiny island with some peace corps, caught some fish and grilled it with fire we started purely using materials found on the island. ate it with mah fingers. /beargrylls

Jasou

Smash Ace
yesterday, i sailed to a tiny island with some peace corps, caught some fish and grilled it with fire we started purely using materials found on the island. ate it with mah fingers. /beargrylls
that sounds sick i wanna do something like that one day

i'm also happy tho because there is a slight possibility that i will hold smash club training meets at my house. I hope my club leader says yes

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
today has been a super musical day for me. danced in my room as a workout like a little girl LOL it's too good for working out though. i was teaching myself how to dougie

also jammin on the guitar, man my voice is on point today

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
yeah, there are corals everywhere. none of them fine-grained enough to become sand.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I just noticed the Happy and Unhappy threads have inversed post icons, lol. I'm really slow.

(Probably because I don't post in the Pool Room often.)

Jasou

Smash Ace
i'm happy because my club leader thought smash club "training meets" would be an awesome idea. i'm happy one of my idea's for once is listened to, especially by my club leader, and i love my club.

Palpi

Smash Hero
I was curious what feeling drunk felt like, considering it has been a while. So I drank some tonight, and I finally concluded that I don't really like the feeling compared smoking the marijuana. ;) I just feel more out of control...which I don't like.

:awesome:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm not sure whether you're saying she looks like she's 50 years old or that she's from the 50s, but in either case you're wrong.
That hair style looks old fashion to me

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I was curious what feeling drunk felt like, considering it has been a while. So I drank some tonight, and I finally concluded that I don't really like the feeling compared smoking the marijuana. ;) I just feel more out of control...which I don't like.

:awesome:
Drinking takes me to very dark places. It's not that I don't like drinking...it's that it brings out the absolute worst in me...

that, paired with the fact that most of my family is made up of alcoholics and my dad died from it, it kinda scares me off of booze.

not entirely, but I've gradually come to accept that I can't go out and party. I can drink a couple beers or drinks, but once I pass a certain line, I don't stop or slow down for nothing and then I do stupid things that are meant for the Unhappy Thread.

drink and use responsibly, kids!

Palpi

Smash Hero
I am not a party person anyways, so that is why I don't drink. Coupled, with how I don't really like the feeling all that much, it doesn't really bother me at all.

LT, you should just go Vegan and become BTBAM ;)

Palpi

Smash Hero
Last few days before school starts are going to be really fun! Also, I am thinking of transferring to kutztown university next semester, it is out of the way, but I have many close friends there. So yay! ;)

:phone:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I'm happy because I like college so far. Probably won't starting next quarter...but still. I LOVE my major, my roommate and I are good friends (we've known each other since summer camp last year), I already have a great group of friends, and I'm at freaking art school. FREAKING ART SCHOOL. So fun.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Off to save the planet through energy conservation in a few hours

Also stackin money up to the roof and then throwing it at the poor people I pass on the street

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Got to teach Astrophysics in a pre-primary classroom the other day. :)

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I got pretty excited at the realization that my wife will be able to move with me before the next Batman movie. Suck it, IRS.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
DotA 2 looks like everything I want it to be, which is basically just DotA. Very glad they stayed true to trying to port it to the best of their ability.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I got 90 school days left. The charter school not only gets me to graduate only. It gets me to go to college faster than an ordinary 180 day school. I'm quite happy.

:phone:

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I'm happy with the fact that I woke up before most of my alarms. Still a bit sleepy, but at least I have time to wake up before work.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
You know I'm happy this thread exists. We spend so much time focusing on the bad sometimes we forget about some of the good things in our life.

Not a big deal, but I found a new book to read. This is fortunate being I am very particular about what kind of books I read, I've been searching for a while now and I'm happy to find one.

Top Bottom