• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
That's still stereotyping. If i was a jew and assumed someone else was a jew based on the way they acted and how i believe jews should act, i'm stereotyping.

That is silly, judging something as a possible hint or signal is not stereotyping.

Sometimes it's not even based on anything other than a gut feeling when you see them for the first time.

Don't talk about something you don't know about. :3

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Well teen boys these days are kinda odd.

Not gonna lie IN MY DAY gaydar was never confused, nowadays these boys actually give an overload of false signals, it's really annoying. :/
<3

Well, my case is a bit special, but still. Lol.

That gum is delicious. Did they ever make the flavor last more than 3 seconds?
Yes, they did. It's called Stride mystery flavor; it tastes pretty much like zebrastripe gum. ^_^

I'm happy because I won my last 6 games of starcraft 2, and my Perazzi shotgun (absolute beauty of a gun too) is being shipped back today!

It had fixed chokes in it, but I got a gunsmith to make it so that I can change them out. It took them forever, but it's definitely worth it.

Peeze

Smash Master
That is silly, judging something as a possible hint or signal is not stereotyping.

Sometimes it's not even based on anything other than a gut feeling when you see them for the first time.

Don't talk about something you don't know about. :3
I don't need to be gay to know what a stereotype is. When you see someone act the way you believe a gay would act your stereotyping. Get a ****ing dictionary.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I don't think you fully understand what a gaydar is Peeze. Teran is saying he can pick up on subtle signals that tell him when guys are gay.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Wow I guess it's a crime to know your own kind these days.

Peeze

Smash Master
I don't think you fully understand what a gaydar is Peeze. Teran is saying he can pick up on subtle signals that tell him when guys are gay.
Apparently not:

Well teen boys these days are kinda odd.

Not gonna lie IN MY DAY gaydar was never confused, nowadays these boys actually give an overload of false signals, it's really annoying. :/

I will stop messing with the happy thread now, before NickNyte poops himself

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Where the hell is my smiles in my thread?

I think the Gay conversation belongs more in the Smash debate thread.

To humor everyone in this thread, I will show you some stereotypes I have dealt with, and let you laugh at the ones that are just plain dumb.

I like watermelon and fried chicken. (I hate watermelon)
I like Grape Drank. (I don't even care for Grape Juice or soda)
I like white women. (I'm not racially motivated to make brown children. My fiancee is Indonesian tho :3)
Blacks are afraid of cats. (Someone said this to me seriously...I couldn't hit them because they was a co-worker and a girl.)
Yer lazy, just cause you are a black man. (I have a job that restricts my smash career and I am a student at college...Not sure if loafing around at home after work qualifies as a great offense.)
You are well endowed. (Look, I'll put it this way. For most americans, I'm fine. Thickr than most. But it's not a concern....

Get where I'm going with this?)

When it comes to stereotypes of the Gay community, I rarely know any, and I like to keep it that way. Besides the occasional all gay men sound like girls, any black man that's gay is just a rapist in prison (DONT DROP THE SOAP), and they all play peach (:3). I don't see any other differences in gay culture that would far off from mainstream. Black culture is usually up for ridicule because of the lack of understanding between the difference in cultures.

In short, who cares what stereotyping means, it's vile. Don't do it. So what if you can't feel GAY vibes from people from them being ambiguous. That's fine with me. It shouldnt bother anyone none. Gaydar such a PI word.

Xianglian

Smash Journeyman
I got my JG G36C airsoft gun today... big step up from my other AEGs. So happy. And tomorrow's my birthday. ^.^ AND I got a new laptop. ^_^
Happy Birthday!

I'm happy because I'm FINALLY getting some abs. And my favorite band just came out with a new single after 3 years and it's soooo awesome. I'm also happy that I have one guy in my life who is not a condescending jerkoff, and he treats me like a real man and not some immature punk.

In other news: YO DEES N**GAS BE TRIPPIN! :glare:

Kanelol

Smash Lord
I'm noticing a trend in these threads

>Someone says something
>Someone argues with them
>The whole thread devolves into an argument where no one is really right
>Someone else says to take it to the Debate Hall
>Gets ignored
>Xianglian fishes for more attention

Then it sort of repeats

JPOBS

Smash Hero
went to a steve aoki concert last night. it was amazingly fun. im happy im still kinda hungover.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
This entire thread borders on the HEY LOOK AT ME HAVING A GOOD DAY and I feel awesome.

Kinda an attention whoring thread.

>Someone says something
>Someone argues with them
>The whole thread devolves into an argument where no one is really right
>Someone else says to take it to the Debate Hall
>Gets ignored
>Xianglian fishes for more attention
This is not the Unhappy thread.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Hey look at me having a good day and I feel awesome :p

v ty ;D

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Just don't confuse C12H22O11 with NaCl.

You'd be mad salty....

Are you sure I can't talk about the greatness of C10H15N or C17H25N?

Top Bottom