• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Gichan

Smash Champion
I hate to bring up this option because it seems that is the answer to all but tfns offers their venue for such things someone speak to dice about using it for brawl casuals and/or tournaments. At the moment it's all we got.

Iliad

Smash Lord
I know a place or two i can talk to. Including mohawk college. They loves their students, and they loves doin' things for them. If I tell them that i'll charge a 5$ venue fee to give back to the school as a donation for using their facilities, they'll ****.

Plus the head of the MSA for my campus is family. Win.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'll keep looking, if only as a just in case sort of thing. A friend of mine mentioned something about his church having a building they own but don't use downtown. Should finally be back from his camp or whatever this weekend, I'll ask him about it.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Can anyone house me Saturday night for Fan expo? I don't need any housing Sunday after the tourney, I'll go back to Montreal directly. If anyone can help me, they can respond on the thread or PM me. Thanks.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
im selling my dazzle with 2 splitters for 30$...barely used(only used it for my combo video)

if anyones interested just msg me on here or msn

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So, anything yet? Douhneill's not back yet so I can't ask him about his church's building.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
hey guys so im leavin wednesday there wasnt another tourney hosted so i didnt get to see u again, ill miss every single one of u :(

i would post a special goodbye to every member i knew but that would make it seem like im dying lol

ill still post here when im in egypt and if there are tournies when i come visit ill do my best to make it :)

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Included:
Xbox 360 Console + all needed accessories to turn on use system
Wireless controller + battery charger
Wired controller(no need to use batteries anymore!!)

Xbox 360 Games(all with case + manuals)
Grand Theft Auto 4: Liberty Stories
Gears of War 1
Gears of War 2
Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Vegas 1
Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Vegas 2(factory sealed)
Devil May Cry 4
Stranglehold
Tom Clancys Ghost Recond Advanced Warfighter
Perfect Dark Zero
Rock Band(+ all instruments)
Earth Defence Force 2017
XBL Arcade Unplugged
Project Gotham Racing 3

Xbox
Halo 2
Midnight Club 2
Madden 06
Mercenaries
Conflict Destert Strom
Psi-Ops the Mindgate Conspiracy
Grand theft Auto Doublc Pack(includes Vice City and Grand Theft Auto 3 disks + cases)
James Bond 007: Agent Under Fire
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Panzer Dragon Orta(extremely rare xbox game)
Tony Hawks Underground
Tony Hawks Underground2
Doom 3(missing case cover)
NBA Street Volume 3
Need for Speed Underground 2
Midway Arcade Treasures(includes old school favorites like Smash TV and Gauntlet and many more!!)
Tony Hawks Underground
Half Life 2
NHL Hitz
True Crime: Streets of L.A
Jet Set Radio Future+ Segta GT 2002 double pack
Def Jam: Fight for New York 2

Gichan

Smash Champion
You're selling your 360? You fail haaarrdd buddy.

How much you selling them controllers? Better be cheap mother****er.

and dayum pharoah, gonna miss you homeslice. And when you come back there still won't be a tourney so you won't miss anything lol. Post some ****ing pics of egypt when you can I wanna see what it is like.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
lol league of legends me, ryan, fool play. Mikey used to play but hes a scrub. I think avarice plays too. I used to play that game competitively but always ended up getting 2nd or 3rd place in tournaments due to ppl making more gimmicky teams >_>

jpak

Smash Lord
lol league of legends me, ryan, fool play. Mikey used to play but hes a scrub. I think avarice plays too. I used to play that game competitively but always ended up getting 2nd or 3rd place in tournaments due to ppl making more gimmicky teams >_>
lets play! wat r ur usernames?

tha_carter

Smash Ace
sauga should play monster hunter tri with me instead

Oh and dimmy is there any hacks for ps3 like you did my wii

Percon

Smash Lord
You should all add me. Username is...

Percon

(omg plot twist)

I can only play a few characters well but I lurv that game

Jasuke

Smash Cadet
Monster Hunter Tri is good but not as good as the psp versions imo. LoL is cool but **** broken hahaha

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Gtan at fan expo important info!!!!

Any of you guys that are hitting up Fan Expo need to help me out!

As all of you know know, Stan Lee is gonna be there, and since everyone other than Tinman know who Stan Lee is, I figured you might want in on this.

http://www.rob-hutch.deviantart.com/#/d2xaine

I plan on printing this out all nice like and giving it to Stan Lee as a thank you, but I want as many Stan Lee Fan as possible to sign it before I do. So if you see me and you like Stan Lee, come and sign this for me, I'll have it with me most of the time I'm there... till it fills enough that I can give it to him.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Wait, that HBC tournament is at Fan Expo, isn't it?

I'd go, but $50 is a bit steep for a first tournament.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
can someone lend me 4$ on paypal? ill obviously pay it back..need a little extra money to buy a snes game online...thanks

Gichan

Smash Champion
God ****, I ain't watching any of the matches but when I read on the updates for the mlg tournament today I am surprised each time. Is there really a ****ing pikachu ranked 4th overall? And I see a lot of ROB players which is pretty cool. And there are also a ****load of new names I've never seen or heard before which always brings disappointment to me and bringing up the perpetual topic of how we suck. I just hope you guys keep playing and one day **** like how canada does in melee.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Christ the line size at Fan Expo is nuts, thank god I ninja'd that **** and sneaked in near the start of the line and got to go in a lot faster.

Top Bottom