• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
if my grandma didnt throw out my snes and that game i would bring that **** to tourneys lolll

Pho

Smash Journeyman
did anybody get the final summon in fft, zodiac i think it was called. You had to go through that stupid dungeon to get it
I got it for all my characters. Man that takes forever.

Gichan

Smash Champion
God dammit Nate, I finally ****ing beat Advance Wars Days of Ruin, that last level was owning my life for the longest time, **** Caulder.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Hahaha thats dope, now we must wage war.
I got Knights in the Nightmare today. Its unlike any other game, srpg and bullethell shooter at the same time. I don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight....

Gichan

Smash Champion
LOL, lucky you, I'm lost right now, don't know what to play next.

I'm kinda feeling Final Fantasy IV or Mario and Luigi Partners in Time....which one...

Percon

Smash Lord
Partners in time! I'm about to replay that one... then again I have a strong affinity for all Mario RPGs

BTW I really want that Starfy game; he's just so adorable!

PND

Smash Champion
I read a review for that Starfy game and it looks incredible. I can't wait to pick it up. Kirby style platforming, a world the size of SMW, and a crazy visual style make it a winner in my books.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Ness+ = anything > anything combos

Pho I really need to play you in Brawl+ still :).

Also the new ungimpable PKT is pure sex.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Honestly I'm starting to agree with ViceGrip on the subject of recovering with Ness, and to loosely quote him: "if you get gimped out of your PKT you are doing it wrong". It's still nice to have that extra insurance though.

Marth+ still ***** Ness+ though :(

D

Deleted member

Honestly I'm starting to agree with ViceGrip on the subject of recovering with Ness, and to loosely quote him: "if you get gimped out of your PKT you are doing it wrong". It's still nice to have that extra insurance though.

Marth+ still ***** Ness+ though :(
you're crazy! tell him how it is, nate. ness+ can **** marth

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
sigh,that video wont play on my computer, hammer pants are epic........

Last edited:

Gichan

Smash Champion
Oh man, I would soooo do that hammer pants shiznit!

And btw, I ended up choosing random games to play/ I am now playing Dementium: The Ward and a bit of Harvest Moon DS. Unfortunately, Dementium has such a **** *** save system, you **** up once, your 20-40 mins of playtime just went down the drain, reminds me of ****ing FF III for the DS, that **** is soo lame.

Regardless of the ****ty save stuff, the game is actually pretty **** good. If you have your earphones on and turn off the music in the game, **** can get pretty intense. And it isn't easy either, I think Nin should play this game, there's your difficult one. The game has good graphics and a tense atmoshphere that is maintained throughout. although the level design and enemies encountered are pretty stale and repetitive. Whatever, considering it is on the DS it is actually amazing.

Have you guys ever played a game that came out unexpectantly good? The last time I was surprised was Geist for the gamecube, the game looked like **** but it ended up being pretty **** good, I wish that game was re-made or something, the multplayer in it was too **** good!

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Have you guys ever played a game that came out unexpectantly good? The last time I was surprised was Geist for the gamecube, the game looked like **** but it ended up being pretty **** good, I wish that game was re-made or something, the multplayer in it was too **** good!
Lego Indiana Jones lol. Game came with the 360 and I had planned to just sell it off un-opened, but my brother started playing it so I joined in as second player and thoroughly enjoyed the game to the point of getting nearly every achievement available.

Gichan

Smash Champion
omg, those LEGO games are ****ing beast! I haven't tried the Indian Jones one, but I played a bit of the Star Wars ones, too much fun that shouldn't be allowed, lol.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
You know what's a good game?

Perfect Dark.

It's coming out for 360 this winter with online, 60 fps, 1080p support and new textures. I'm gonna be playing ALOT of the N64 version this summer :)

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
The new versions of GoldenEye and Perfect Dark both sucked hardcore IMO.

Nothing beats the classics. The N64 controller wasn't perfect in general but it was perfect for those two games. I hate playing with the double joystick set up for the 360, give me the N64 controller or a keyboard and mouse any day. :)

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Gi why do you subject yourself to such crap -_-

YAY lets go FARMING!!!!! Oop time to WATER MY PLANTS!!!!!

-_- yeah how fun - manual labor made electronic!

LMAO! When Gi started playing Harvest Moon I told him that he'll get bored of it pretty fast...five minutes later, he turned off the game. :laugh:

Gichan

Smash Champion
Okay okay, don't listen failz above, I am still planning to play that game more, and it wasn't five minutes, lol. When I get some cows I'll be all over that game, cows are the best. I would buy one if I could.

No thoughts on Dementium people? No one here has played it?

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
imo try out black sigil blade of the exiled, it just came out and its influences are crono trigger, even the battle system is pretty much like crono trigger haha

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
So I've decided I want a rival.

A rival named Yusuke...

I'd expect him to be kinda strong...

but mostly gay.

First person to guess that reference will get a prize!:laugh:

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
It got a beast story like CT? If anyone is a fan of Golden Sun. There's finally a new one coming to DS.

Top Bottom