• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
LOLOLOLOLOOL, okay okay, I'll play a megaman once I hack one onto my wii. Which one should be my first megaman game?
Pick a Megaman X game, you can buy the MEgaman X collection for like 20 bucks.

If you wanna get yer *** kicked, try the Megaman Zero games for the GBA, and if you hate your life, try Megaman 9 on wiiware.

They are all epic!

Tell me when you have played one so we can be friends again.:laugh:

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I only own one Zelda game, and that's Phantom Hourglass.

lolol

it's the only one I beat too

Gichan

Smash Champion
seeyin, time to go get another zelda game, that's sad! NOT EVEN WINDWAKER! **** hourglass!

Yo I'm serious, in the summer play Ocarina of Time, I'll let you borrow that GC limtied edition **** with Ocarina and Majora's Mask, it even has the orginal LoZ for Nintendo, which is too **** good as well.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Final Fanstasy Tactics.

GI and Mikey, no Megaman? Really?

What do you fill the emptyness of your soul with?

Cyan_

Smash Lord
I've only played Megaman.exe games on GBA. Those were pretty fun.

Percon

Smash Lord
Yeah, those were great ^_^

I only played through 2 and 3, and I heard the rest were pretty same-ey, but I don't mind so much... I think if a game has good fundamental gameplay it can always be fun so long as there's new content. I know many may disagree with me though.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
This hurts my brain so much to try to comprehend the fact that I need to type this for someone....

but the Mega Man games you really need to play are probably...
2, 9, X1, X2, and X3.... those are probably the best in the series...then of course there's also Zero 1 and 3...X4 would have been good if not for the terrible storyline cutscenes that made me instantly lose all respect for Zero. X5 was okay, X6 was bad. Mega Man 3, 4, and 5 were pretty good too but not quite as great as the ones I mentioned earlier.

edit: holy **** I missed a whole page of posts I guess I didn't really need to type this out since other people already did.

Percon

Smash Lord
I'm sooo bad at AW and most strategy games, especially RTS. I have like no management skills. I'm ok at FE, but that's more RPG-sh anyway...

pastaboy

Smash Champion
im suprised now one has mentioned front mission, one of my most favourite series its too ***** intense. leave it to squaresoftto make the greatest games.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
pastaboy, if we ever team, our team name should be Thai Fighters (if you wear a tie that is). my last name is Thai, you wear a tie, we is fighters, yaaaaa

Percon

Smash Lord
pastaboy, if we ever team, our team name should be Thai Fighters (if you wear a tie that is). my last name is Thai, you wear a tie, we is fighters, yaaaaa
Double pun!

Are you actually Thai? I know a Mike Thai and he's Vietnamese (talk about misleading >_>).

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Double pun!

Are you actually Thai? I know a Mike Thai and he's Vietnamese (talk about misleading >_>).

Haha, I'm like your friend I guess. I'm half Viet, not at all Thai but I have the last name.

I've been to Thailand though. :) mylandd

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Any and every rpg : )
I can't play too many rpgs anymore. Most are too long and if you are playing a crappy one there really is no point in continuing it.

Oh man sorry Gichan but I have to mention it...like Tales of Vesperia, when Gi was playing that game I hated him cause he finally had the opportunity to play Eternal Darkness (he borrowed it from a friend) and instead of finishing that good game, he finished that long *** pointless crappy Vesperia. He never finished Eternal Darkness because he had to give it back...-__-

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
hey joe ask steve to give u my msn and we can play sometime,i hope your connection is good lol xD(looks at mikeys connection)

btw i think OOT is the best zelda ever with link to the past close behind,what u guys think?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Wow Michelle, please fail, don't mention that garbage. Yes guys, Tales of Vesperia sucks, I went through nearly 80 hours of that garbage so that I can tell others to avoid it.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Phantom Hourglass, cause it's the only one I beat.

lol. i've played OoT and it was fun I guess, I'll try beating it over the summer.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I'd say Ocarina of Time although I'm one of those failures who found Link to the Past too confusing and hard, yes indeed I fail. But it's weird, I wasn't confused or didn't have a hard time with the original zelda, which I freaking love, but LoZ LttP gave me so much trouble, balls...

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Link's awakening was always my fave, call me crazy...

One of the only Zelda games where you can jump around freely, how awesome is that?

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Majora's Mask is not only the greatest Zelda game of all time, but the greatest game of all time period.

MM>OOT>Melee>Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal>Banjo Kazooie

Don't make me post my top 20 lol.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of which, talking about a classy look you had going Pasta at Almost As Cool As Genesis.

With Advance Wars and DDR, lololol
Someone else plays smash and DDR? *high fives* Although, I can't do DDR for long due to flat feet, and I can barely do Max 300 on heavy... I fail as an Asian.

Haha, I'm like your friend I guess. I'm half Viet, not at all Thai but I have the last name.

I've been to Thailand though. :) mylandd
I'm Vietnamese too! But I forgot most of my language because I started to learn English at a young age, and I couldn't keep it all in my head. :(

This thread is going to fast for me to keep editing...

Gichan

Smash Champion
oh ****, I forgot Wind Waker, yeah man, for personal favourite I have a hard time choosing between Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker.

LOLOL, I know Pho, that **** was jokes. Mofo thought he was going to go home with a suitcase full of money.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Majora's Mask is not only the greatest Zelda game of all time, but the greatest game of all time period.

MM>OOT>Melee>Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal>Banjo Kazooie

Don't make me post my top 20 lol.
Do it.

10dares

Top Bottom