• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Yeah I tried to warn you, Anth has massive guns, meaning he has man **** like the rock, dude will crush you into pieces :p
Wow and here I thought Anthony was that scrawny MK player... oh wait a second, I see what you did thar... Doc you sneaky b*stard, ho ho, you almost had me:lick:

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Yes I do. I play Melee, but no one plays around me... David (KirbyKaze) was like my pseudo-mentor ^.^

Also I main Ness, we all know she's awesome ^.^

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Yeah I'm a P90x grad. I'm so jacked. I'm talking Rocky in Rocky 4 jacked.

Once upon a time, Vaughan casuals ruled the world. Then, I got busy with stuff and am no longer able to host them =(

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Ness is a girl? What had I been smoking?
Ness is secretly a girl that didn't go through puberty, that's why I love Ness >.<
ness is actually falcon as a child.

Ness is awesome! Too bad he sucks so much in Brawl... compared to his Melee counterpart... no DjCing means really SOOO slow aerials....

And if someone could hold casuals, weeklies, biweeklies or whatnot in Vaughan.. That would be frigging sweet, although I don't know how to rent a public area every week for free... >.>

Ohh yeah the P90X gave my cousin ripped abs... through it was painful it was worth it.

Top Bottom