• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Good job to everyone at SNES! You did you best and good job repping the GTA!

I want pie now...

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Anyway, just talked to Culex. What a friggin pro, took out a top Marth, Pierce (musta been all that Mikey practice : D ) and Dazwa's ZSS. He lost to first Judge in bracket, then Snakeee, um so 33rd place for him, goood stuff dude.

Phil got 25th according to Inui, he lsot to Sago's Samus, then Inui's MK. I think he also beat Dazwa's ZSS out of loser's, so good stuff to him for beating top players also.

Haven't talked to Carter yet : ( was hoping to, but I'm sure he beat someone notable for sure

Nate who did you beat that was notable? Definately had to be at least 2 to get 25th

Just, give me some of your pie -__________-

.decoy

Smash Ace
vs judge rnd1 he went dk. got nado'd. apparently more nado than anyone in toronto.
and sliq knows tha's a ****ton.
rnd2 he went snake.

vs snakeee i think he went snake too but i dont recall exactly what he said..

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Culex got like 13th... lol, dunno what any of you are talking about. Ace lost in a MK ditto to Sago....

Their average player is MUCH better than ours but our top players can definitely compete out there. Our unranked player almost made top ten.

But id say the overall biggest difference is friendlies. The top players all love to play friendlies (we all played M2k) AND they give tips if they win, and ASK for tips from you if they lose. It was dope. Around here you definately dont see our top players doing that for random players.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Yo guys, i have another huge post on hold, just saying this is something more important.

Im not sure at all ally is coming back. Hes missed school already, was supposed to be back long ago. Wtf is going on.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Yo guys, i have another huge post on hold, just saying this is something more important.

Im not sure at all ally is coming back. Hes missed school already, was supposed to be back long ago. Wtf is going on.
Nope, please, save it for someone who cares, Swordgard.

And last time I checked, that was no one, unless you plan to count niko, but I think even he sees the error of you ways, I honestly don't know why someone as cool as niko loves such a ******* like you.

So please, you know what **** that, i'm not asking nicely anymore, take your french *** to the montreal thread and stay there before I ****ing BACKHAND you into Culexs backyard.

Nope, too good a venue, shut your ****ING mouth before I BACKHAND you into my backyard, my dog will then proceed to take a DUMP on your face, then you can go back to france and realize that you shouldn't talk smack about Ontario like that.

GTA FTW .

swordgard

Smash Hero
Nope, please, save it for someone who cares, Swordgard.

And last time I checked, that was no one, unless you plan to count niko, but I think even he sees the error of you ways, I honestly don't know why someone as cool as niko loves such a ******* like you.

So please, you know what **** that, i'm not asking nicely anymore, take your french *** to the montreal thread and stay there before I ****ing BACKHAND you into Culexs backyard.

Nope, too good a venue, shut your ****ING mouth before I BACKHAND you into my backyard, my dog will then proceed to take a DUMP on your face, then you can go back to france and realize that you shouldn't talk smack about Ontario like that.

GTA FTW .
Lololol.

Either way, i was serious about ally though. I really dont think hes coming back in another long while.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Bkahahahahajkfhfndf
Okay people, stop giving off the impression we're elitist brats and confirming what other regions are saying about us.

It's called discussing about topics in a civilized manner or ignoring them. Not going into rage mode and flaming other people because Internet is serious business.

:ohwell:

nickcam

Smash Ace
clown voice
Omg i just **** myself. Swordgard you a foo.
And yes like ive been saying all along to mikey we can compete with there top players. No secret that they have better players but if people havent noticed our community is basically mostly newer smash players while alot of their top pros were also top melee players so thet learned things like di etc and play at a higher level then us. However that doesnt mean we cant beat them shown by snes results

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Culex got like 13th... lol, dunno what any of you are talking about. Ace lost in a MK ditto to Sago....

Their average player is MUCH better than ours but our top players can definitely compete out there. Our unranked player almost made top ten.

But id say the overall biggest difference is friendlies. The top players all love to play friendlies (we all played M2k) AND they give tips if they win, and ASK for tips from you if they lose. It was dope. Around here you definately dont see our top players doing that for random players.
Oh no, and I spent all day playing Samus!!! :mad::mad::mad:

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
You people are so mean to swordgard, dunno why ppl hate him so much. Its only by knowing him a bit more then you see how helpful and nice he is. Anywho good job gta, i expected kingace to place better but 25th is still decent. Culex was probably on fire 0.o, carter and culex should use samus against kingace :p

Jer

Smash Ace
You know, i have respect for GTA and whatnot, and i do disagree with Swordgard and you guys are right right now, but there's no need for so much disrespect.

It's true, GTA does look like elitist jerks exactly from Silverdocs post, but i know you guys aren't.

Oh btw

Montreal ftw

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Have you two read any of his posts? Come back and talk about respect after that. Hes one of the most disrespectful people I've ever met, go read his posts.

Jer

Smash Ace
Mikey, i know how swordgard is, and so does all of MTL, his posts are disrespectful, but can't you be the bigger people and not make a big deal out of it?

Whatever i'm sure he won't come back here anyways, so now you guys got me instead, and i won't talk like a c.ockrider either, because i <3 all of you guys

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
GTFO, as if his bull**** is warranted. There is nothing to warrant that post in the snes thread. Nobody was even talking to/about him and he comes in picking fights. I am in no way being a ****.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Psh, figures a TL/PT main would say that. =P :laugh:
I don't get the reference...

*goes emo

Anyways, honestly does it matter if Swordgard post here? I agree that Swordgard is being rude and all but that doesn't mean we gain the right to be rude back to Swordgard.

Anyways I'm pooped.... I wanna brawl someone now online... Anyone up for it (no lah pl0x ^.^)

swordgard

Smash Hero
All i can say from all off this is after seeing how minus and others threated avarice(not avariceX), yes, i do consider you as elitist jerks. You can hate on me, but all he did was answer in a nice manner using arguments and basically minus kept saying he was a nerd and flaming him.

You guys flame when you cant argue, thats all there is to it. Yes, my posts are done in a condescending (spellcheck) manner sometimes, but you guys just go straight to flaming.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
On a brighter note, I'm watching a lot of 3S vids, and I'm definitely picking it up as soon as I'm able to get a copy... More people to know about my kicks and Chun-li!

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Are there any wii games any of you would recommend playing? Now that im crippled, i wanna play some of the best the system has to offer... which as i know... isnt much.

Especially RPGs. Only one i played for wii is Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, and it wasnt that great to say the least.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Minus really repped himself so well at Snes....Jesus christ.

What are we doing before he leaves? We gotta do something xD

Top Bottom