• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Guys, can you believe that someone as important as hungrybox came on our regional zone and called us Canada, Americas hat?

Then PND is like America, Canadas pants, LOLOLOLOLOLOL + 5000000000 to PND you're jokes. :chuckle:

Sanu

Smash Champion
Hungrybox isn't important, lol. He's just some kid who plays Melee.... Who lost to RaynEX xD, though they're even in set count IIRC.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Most fighting games will be there + like gh and like halo and some crap like that, its a big event in boston, should be 200+ brawl entrants and stuff

Gichan

Smash Champion
**** Nate! I hate your sig! lolol. It is epic looking, but when I go on a page and it stretches, I IMMEDIATELY know it is going to be a Nate post, balls! lololoolol

PND

Smash Champion
My resolution is 1280 x 1024. No stretching at all.

And although that's my first time reading it, I absolutely love that comic. And that frame is easily the most powerful of the whole strip. While everyone is panicking, praying, or giving up, that one girl has the courage to stand up and try to do something, as futile as it is, for the betterment of humanity and the world.

.decoy

Smash Ace

And although that's my first time reading it, I absolutely love that comic. And that frame is easily the most powerful of the whole strip. While everyone is panicking, praying, or giving up, that one girl has the courage to stand up and try to do something, as futile as it is, for the betterment of humanity and the world.
deep.
10chars

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Btw to those of you who think I'm "new" to the overall smash scene, I've had a smashboards account for 6 years, I was slightly into melee but not as an in person thing.

I got banned for excessive trolling :laugh:

10docs.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Why am I not surprised Doc lol. :laugh:

I can't remember when I first joined the smash scene but it was definitely more than 3 years, I remember I used to lurk smashboards for at least a solid year before I made an account.

Either way with news of the PS3 slim I will soon be able to move on to different scenes and slow down with Smash in general. :)

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
kingace went to vaughan mills and showed joe that planking doesn't mean **** its all about the BBBBBBBBB

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Lol phil didn't do ****, he was chillin @ his crib talking to me on msn, that was all metaknights doing.

10machnados

@ marik, u gheyyy.

ohh i bet u mad now? styled on.

10docs. cyall at outbreak, GL to jin, sawyer, and CARTLEX at SNES, you guys will REP!!!

KingAce

Smash Ace
LOL that storm was some intense ****
SNES should be fun, the 4 of us will hopefully rep well :D

zeriph

Smash Journeyman

You didn't really read much of the comic, did you?

.decoy

Smash Ace
i just saw the stage list for pound4 and it looks quite small..notably jjapes is banned.
is that normal now?

Neutral Stages:
-Battlefield
-Final Destination
-Smashville
-Yoshis Story
-Lylat Cruise

Counterpick Stages:
-Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
-Lylat Cruise
-Delfino Plaza
-Frigate Orpheon
-Battleship Halberd
-Rainbow Cruise
-Brinstar
-Pokemon Stadium

Cyan_

Smash Lord
i just saw the stage list for pound4 and it looks quite small..notably jjapes is banned.
is that normal now?

Neutral Stages:
-Battlefield
-Final Destination
-Smashville
-Yoshis Story
-Lylat Cruise

Counterpick Stages:
-Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
-Lylat Cruise
-Delfino Plaza
-Frigate Orpheon
-Battleship Halberd
-Rainbow Cruise
-Brinstar
-Pokemon Stadium
boo, no green greens lol

Gichan

Smash Champion
Storm was awesome. And just like JNO said, when the sky was orange I was pissed that I didn't have my camera, holy ****! it was beautiful.

And that's funny Nate, I remember when Michelle was like, "I wonder if he is referring to that comic..." when she heard you use the tag Minus.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
is that normal now?

Neutral Stages:
-Battlefield
-Final Destination
-Smashville
-Yoshis Story
-Lylat Cruise

Counterpick Stages:
-Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
-Lylat Cruise
-Delfino Plaza
-Frigate Orpheon