• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
IF YOUR INTERESTED IN GOING TO COT5

I can find a way too hook up like 3-4 people. There are tickets from Toronto to Philly and back. All you need is a passport and all you have to pay for is food and the tournament. Travel cost and housing will more than likely be free. If you wanna go, contact me like ASAP. registration closes on Monday!

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Damn Tin, if only you could have posted that like... Thursday. I'll have to talk to my brother, see if he can come up with $50 for the tournament entry.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Pools are up for CoT5.

GTA players' pools:

Pool 3

Ally
Dank
Dapuffster
Rook
fUddO

Pool 4

4nace
Mew2King
Supreme Dirt
Clai
Noid

Pool 7

MagmaDolphin
SephirothDotCom
Kingtoon
Reflex
M Prime

Pool 10

Thunderstorm
Toronto Joe
Will
Aposl
Stealth Raptor

I was sure we had more people going... did people forget to prereg?

I think Chibo just messed up.

fUddO

Smash Ace
Chibo's aware and said he's changing it. Unfortunately, that means I won't know what my pool looks like and won't have time to research it beforehand. :(

Patches

Smash Master
Yeh. A bunch of people are signing up at the door. And if anyone is interested. My pool is:

Kel
Patches
Vex Kasrani
Phoenix Lord
Colaya

I've heard Kel isn't going anymore though. So I'm assuming it'll change.

Mprime

Smash Ace
If anyone is bringing a laptop with movies sit beside me on the bus. I will be bringing the best munchies money could afford for the trip and i think the two go together also I just want straight up entertainment if I am sitting on a bus for 11 hours

P.S. If you have a 3ds sit near me cuz i have super street fighter 4 and you can download n' play (don't need a second cartridge although bring one if you have one or else we will be doing ryu ditto
's for 11hours)

Top Bottom